PDA

View Full Version : How do you obtain the new job classes?

nik0tine
01-03-2007, 11:15 PM
I've finally made it to World 3 but I haven't gained any of the new job classes. Do I have to unlock them or find them somehow? Are they all hidden in the bonus dungeon? Did I just miss them earlier? If so, can I still obtain them?

Jowy
01-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Once you get the 12 Sealed Weapons, you can get Gladiator, Cannoneer, and Oracle. Necromancer is obtained after beating the bonus dungeon.

SerenadeDS
01-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Once you get the 12 Sealed Weapons, you can get Gladiator, Cannoneer, and Oracle. Necromancer is obtained after beating the bonus dungeon.

Yep, that's about it.

nik0tine
01-04-2007, 01:00 AM
So, they just magically show up?

SerenadeDS
01-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Nope. For the Gladiator, Cannoneer and Oracle, you have to past the part where you acquire the Legendary Weapons. After, an NPC at the entrance of the will tell you about a earthquake down south. There will be bubbles located in the water south, dive there to get them.

Zeromus_X
01-04-2007, 01:26 AM
The exact location of the area is south of the Phantom Village. Just dive under where the bubbles are like said and there'll be a blue trench there like the Great Sea Trench.

Incidently, this is also the entrance to the bonus dungeon once you beat the game.

Holy Lancer
01-04-2007, 03:58 AM
This sounds sweet. I got my sister FFV Advance for her Game Boy SP on Christmas. I still play on Anthology but I help her in it and she's getting close. She's only 8 and she loves Final Fantasy.

Northcrest
01-27-2007, 04:18 AM
Necromancer is obtained after beating the bonus dungeon. Hey where is the dungeon that you get the Neomancer (Hoped I spelled it right) because I really want to have it

ljkkjlcm9
01-27-2007, 04:47 AM
so basically, you get the necromancer job, when you've already done everything, making it useless. At least the other jobs you can get before actually beating the game and the bonus dungeon though

THE JACKEL

Paul
01-27-2007, 11:46 AM
how are we supposed to know about this without an FAQ?

i finished the game without even knowing i had access to those 3 jobs... and then after it i spent like an hour wandering around wondering where the bonus dungeon was. wouldn't take a minute to put a marker on my map!! thaksun aolt.... squaresoft

Jowy
01-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Necromancer is obtained after beating the bonus dungeon. Hey where is the dungeon that you get the Neomancer (Hoped I spelled it right) because I really want to have it

Move the submarine into the trench that appears underwater after acquiring all twelve sealed weapons. It's south of the Phantom Village. After you finish the dungeon, the locked room in the center will open up, granting access to Necromancer.