PDA

View Full Version : Where's a good place to gather LP??

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Jw where's the quickest, easiest area to gather LP for a lvl 32

Mirage
01-04-2007, 02:46 AM
I found those huge bipedal things in Garif land to be pretty nice. They give 2 LP, there are quite a few of them, and they should be easy to slay for a lv32.

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Garif? Never heard, what area is it near?

Mirage
01-04-2007, 03:03 AM
South of Giza Plains. The area isn't actually called Garif land but the Garif tribe lives close to it. I figured you were past that point when you were level 32.

N8V_Tidus25
01-04-2007, 03:09 AM
I think you mean Jahara? I could be wrong but what I did was buy that accessory so that I can double my LP, then I go to the ogir yensa sandsea and make a few chains of 100, it's really easy and boring but its worth it, I'd say

Dynast-Kid
01-04-2007, 05:56 AM
The Dalmasca Estersand.

You're Lvl.32, so by now, the enemies should be dropping after one hit (maybe two) hits. If you just cross back and forth across the Estersand (with the exception of The Yoma, and Broken Sands areas) you'll gain alot of LP. Combine with a Golden Amulet for maximum LP reaping.

ValiantKnight
01-04-2007, 06:13 AM
LP from monsters, unlike EXP doesn't increase much in this game from beginning to end, except in some rare areas.... Granted some very hard battles and most marks will give a decent amount of LP.. Some of the marks I been killing lately give 15, 20... etc LP, but in the time it takes to kill them if I were going for LP, I could have gotten more from wolves or other weak things.

Theres some spots, if memory serves, where you're fighting level 35+ enemies with 6000+ hp.. and they give 1 LP...
The same 1 Lp you can get by killing a 95hp wolf in estersand.
The quickest way I found was to find whatever I could kill the quickest in the most quantity, and equip the double LP accessory and go at it on long chains of quick killable monsters. Lhusu mines was nice since I was also collecting money. Estersand is also nice because many zones have wolves, and lots of them.. netting you both a nice chain if you like and easy and plentiful monsters.

It's best to find somewhere that also drops decent sellable loot.. as there is one thing in this game more scarce than LP, and thats gil(early on at least.. if you try to upgrade at every shop)

tidus_rox
01-04-2007, 05:17 PM
MMM I am level 40 but I think it should be all the same; Golmore Jungle has many monsters that are easy to kill, I just ran passed it and got like 30 LP, just running.

Renmiri
01-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Golmore is a bit hard for a level 30, he can run into a pack of those purple wolves and get creamed.

Lhusu mines, the straight stretch after the fork, run back and forth chaining skeletons and gathering $200 gil bone fragments. At 40 skeletons a run it adds up :D

Nam yensa Sandsea, close to the Tomb of Raythwall gate stone, where the Bagoly and Axelbeak gather. Bagolys drop $1,200 bent staff (rare drop) and Axelbeaks drop $500 rainbow eggs. And there's plenty of Urutan Yensa to give tons of LP.

Ozmone plains, land of the Garif, is also a good place but there is the risk of running into some entites... Same for Ogir Yensa Sandsea

Buy a Golden Amulet as soon as you can. It doubles LP for the character it is equipped on.

Kanshisha
01-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Which FF is this?

Lynx
01-04-2007, 09:04 PM
go to dalmasca easterland and kill wolfs and catoids with 1 hit each makeing it easy to gain an easy 100 lp in juist a few minutes.

set your characters gambits ot attack any enemy or nearest visible and everyone will go off and kill wolfs close to them so you dont have to focus everyone on 1 wolf.

tidus_rox
01-06-2007, 06:06 AM
Which FF is this?

oooooooookk...

Just playin', its XII dude :P

Northcrest
01-07-2007, 04:03 AM
I just go to the recent area I'm at with the best monsters (like Paramina rift or the Stilshrine of Miriam)

Dell
01-14-2007, 09:07 AM
The Magick Pot, 123 LP.

Renmiri
01-14-2007, 03:54 PM
I just go to the recent area I'm at with the best monsters (like Paramina rift or the Stilshrine of Miriam)

That is a great place to level up and get gil!!!! Zombies and skeletons gallore, which drop bones and flesh strips that sell for $$$$ Just watch out for blizzards, those bring out the entites and they will kill your party fast!

The Magick Pot, 123 LP.

Where can I find it ?

ValiantKnight
01-14-2007, 04:30 PM
I believe pots are found in the subterra

Sephiroth_Lionhear88
01-18-2007, 12:55 PM
the best way to gather LP fast is equipping an accesory that doubles your lp i forgot the name and then go to the EstersandXD just beat the crap out of some wolves and cockatrices they give you 1 lp but you can beat them with one blow

Renmiri
01-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Gold Amulet doubles LP

Embroidered Tipped doubles EXP

yojimbosoul
01-20-2007, 03:33 AM
theres a pack of werewolves (in two areas in a row) just outside of golmore jungle near a save crystal. Each one gives 2LP and there are 5 in each area, with gold ammy, its 40Lp in two areas ( I HATE ZUs: stupid flying things...) And A huge pack of balgoys (giant owls)
in the lower area.

Renmiri
01-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Bagolys drop "Bent Staff" at $1,200 gil a pop :D:D:D

BustaMo
01-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Basically what ValiantKnight said with the marks that get harder as the game goes along, they tend to dish out big LP if you ahven't beaten them yet. Same with the Optional Hidden Esper battles as I think Zodiark, Chaos, and Ultima gave out some mega-LP.