PDA

View Full Version : MY SOURCE.

Kenji Longaway
01-04-2007, 03:02 AM
Much debate has risen about my sources.
People are inquiring as to what they are.
Well, today is your lucky day, because I am going to tell you.
Yahoo News, is my very first source.
The newspaper, where I live its called L.A. times, and "The Sun". If you read a newspaper, none of the stuff I write would be new to you.
Seriously, put down your controller, go outside, and get some fresh air.
I also visit E! Online. Thats a good site.
I watch the news, fequently. Mostly KCAL 9. Mia Lee announced that Tom Hanks had died once, and that wasn't true, so I always validate this source.
As for Jessica's high IQ, well, I saw that on Extra. I aslo read it in a newspaper.
Hopefully that should quench your thirst for knowledge.
If not, eat me.
( Note: If you decide to eat me, I am going to give you heart burn, indigestion, constipation, basically the works. )

Mirage
01-04-2007, 03:20 AM
Hardly. Greater demons, such as myself, have little problems devouring humans.

Tavrobel
01-04-2007, 04:05 AM
Some links might help to actually validate your sources. Articles, please.

Bunny
01-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Because rumors in Hollywood, and in the media, have never ever happened ever. Not once ever.

Avarice-ness
01-04-2007, 04:36 AM
People have been asking about your sources. (And let's pretend this is a news topic while we're at it)

Normally when people say where they found their sources they have the ability to also find the proof needed to validate your word. Things like Jessica Simpsons IQ is something people would want proof other than word.

As for me, Yahoo News is normally my thing, but after reading the article I like to search on it more to find all the differences in each one. :razz:

Leeza
01-04-2007, 06:32 AM
There is no topic here. Certainly not one for The Lounge...or anywhere else on this site that I can think of.

Regardless of where you get your information from, Kenji Longaway, linking to the source is always the best thing to post along with it and not just your hearsay.