PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide on my next theme!

Agent Proto
01-04-2007, 05:45 AM
Alrighty, I have currently used the Phoenix Wright theme for over a year now, despite a few times the theme was changed for a bit. While I love the theme, and by now I'm probably associated as Phoenix, I'm thinking of "retiring" the theme if I find a suitable replacement by the end of this month. However, that will be up to you guys to help me decide on what I should have as my next theme?

In the past, before I stuck with Phoenix Wright, I had various themes, some I stayed for a few months, others for a couple weeks before changing. Some notable themes I had were Kyle Maddigan from Parasite Eve 2, Viewtiful Joe, and Seifer.

I'd include a poll, but I think it'll be better to see what will come up as a possible theme for me to go on. If we're unable to find a good theme for me, I will stick with the current theme for a little bit longer. :D

Well, let's get those thinking caps on and come up with something for the pr00t.

Avarice-ness
01-04-2007, 05:49 AM
I think it should simply be "GIVE PROTO USER NOTES"

But then again I've tried that for about a month now and it's not working so well. You should force yourself on them! Show them who's boss protato~ :heart:

Del Murder
01-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Maybe something showcasing your fantasy football success?

Roto13
01-04-2007, 06:30 AM
You have a Viewtiful Joe theme? Can I see it?

Lessee. How's about a Tales of Symphonia theme? Kratos or something. Or Raine. :P

NeoCracker
01-04-2007, 06:31 AM
There is only one logical theme for You, Katamari Damacy.

Agent Proto
01-04-2007, 06:41 AM
You have a Viewtiful Joe theme? Can I see it?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/proto3k2/pics/vsig.gif

Keep the suggestions coming, I'll probably show other signatures that I used in the past if others are interested.

Roto13
01-04-2007, 06:43 AM
Oooh, I like the font.

Yamaneko
01-04-2007, 07:11 AM
We don't really allow these threads.