PDA

View Full Version : While lying awake at night~

Avarice-ness
01-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Bah, I'm back online because I couldn't sleep, but during my time of just lying in bed awake listening to the More friends cd I thought of many odd things I prolly wouldn't think about unless I was trying to sleep.

1. I wondered why I keep having the same dreams everynight.
2. I wondered how come the girl was singing Suteki da Ne off key and if anyone noticed.
3. I wondered how in the mittens did they find an operatic male to sing in the Opera from FFVI and sound almost EXACTLY like the sprite's synth'd voice.
4. I then wondered if the guy was in the shape of a peanut because that's the only way I can imagine someone with a voice like that.
5. Then for some reason the thought crossed my head of "OMG I THINK I DIDN'T PUT A DECIMAL IN MY BEST BUY BILL AND I PUT IN 6000$ INSTEAD OF 60.00$!!"

which is why I'm back online and no, I put in 65.00$. :razz:

So what do you think about when you can't sleep at night, are they things you'd normally wonder or are they things you only think about because there's really nothing else to do but think? :love:

Christmas
01-04-2007, 08:20 AM
I TYPE STUFFS AND ALIGN THEM CENTER.
:bigsmile:

blackmage_nuke
01-04-2007, 08:24 AM
I TYPE STUFFS AND ALIGN THEM CENTER.
:bigsmile:
you've given me alot to think about

well if i cant sleep i think about

why i cant remember the moment i fall asleep nights before
music notes, as i revise them in my head
how hot it is
how the fan i just turned on might give me a cold
how i feel like im about to get a cold
how i changed my position without realising

NeoCracker
01-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Since thats always the case with me, I just tend to think about everthing thats important in life. Myself and CatGirls.