PDA

View Full Version : "JUICY"

Kenji Longaway
01-04-2007, 12:03 PM
I went to the grocery store a little while ago.
There was this pretty lady in front of me while I was standing in line.
She had these tight pants she was wearing, I mean, damn, they were really tight on her, if she had an inch of fat on her, you would have been able to have seen it jiggle when she moved.
Anyway, about her pants...I stared at her behind( don't judge me, she had a really nice behind, if you were a guy, and you were in my situation, you would have looked too. ) and she had this writting on the back of her pants; "JUICY". It was written in pink. The color of her pants was black. I thought to myself, "What in the world does JUICY mean?"
What does "JUICY" imply?
Does it mean you have a plump, rump?
Because she certainly did.
But I have seen another woman that had disgusting buttocks that looked like it belonged to a saggy old woman wear these pants a while.
She should have had this written on the back of her spandex; NASTY.
Come to think of it, that woman was old and saggy that was wearing spandex with "JUICY" written on it( *~hurl~*).

I didn't get the girls number, but I should have( I am VERY involved with another honey ).

Here is my two questions:

1. What does "JUICY" mean?
Does it mean you have nice plump buttocks?

2. If "JUICY" means that you have a nice, plump, round booty, then why in the world do women with nasty looking buttocks wear pants that say "JUICY"?
Should they be allowed to wear them?

P.S,
I know that "JUICY" is a brandname, I wasn't born yesterday. Don't be a smart-ass.

Shlup
01-04-2007, 12:13 PM
It's a brand name.

Old Manus
01-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Win

Rocket Edge
01-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Biggie Smalls reffered it to having the good life. The term probably means something thats good. :monster:

Bunny
01-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Does it mean you have a plump, rump?

Commas all willy-nilly up in here.

Because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one person finds unattractive, another will find very attractive. It's all a matter of personal taste.

Christmas
01-04-2007, 02:11 PM
JUICY means FULL OF JUICE~~~~ :bigsmile:

RiseToFall
01-04-2007, 02:14 PM
Here is my two questions:

1. What does "JUICY" mean?
Does it mean you have nice plump buttocks?

2. If "JUICY" means that you have a nice, plump, round booty, then why in the world do women with nasty looking buttocks wear pants that say "JUICY"?
Should they be allowed to wear them?

P.S,
I know that "JUICY" is a brandname, I wasn't born yesterday. Don't be a smart-ass.

I think you've answered your own question there slick.

Polaris
01-04-2007, 02:15 PM
JUICY means FULL OF JUICE~~~~ :bigsmile:

done :razz: I'm gonna buy some pants like those :exdee: Kidding!

Mirage
01-04-2007, 03:42 PM
really fat people shouldn't wear really tight clothes. I find it nasty, and I would never do it if I was fat.

theundeadhero
01-04-2007, 03:58 PM
What would you think if I wore tight black leather pants and wrote juicy on them in white out?

NeoCracker
01-04-2007, 03:59 PM
What would you think if I wore tight black leather pants and wrote juicy on them in white out?

I think the site alone would make my panties wet.

Sergeant Hartman
01-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Wonder what it said on the other side :hat:

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2007, 04:01 PM
It makes me cry when I read you threads so I'll just quote Shlup. I'm to lazy to actually quote her though, so just read the second post.

Madame Adequate
01-04-2007, 04:40 PM
A nice, juicy rump is one of my favorite meals. Especially with plenty of crisp vegetables :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2007, 04:41 PM
You're so naughty Huxley Vannevar Hobbes. :blush: <------ OH WAIT SOME BASTARD HASN'T GIVEN US THAT SMILEY YET!

oddler
01-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Come on! I read that whole freaking post and then at the end it says something to the effect of "P.S. I know it's a brand name". Pure waste of time.

Hat Man has the right idea.

sephirothishere
01-04-2007, 11:31 PM
it means ya squish it an dit feels liek its full o juicyness.....