Yojimboishcoolhypello
01-04-2007, 03:51 PM
I need a strategy on how to defeat the Crawler in Maclania!:D

PLEASE HELP MMMEEEEE!!!

Tavrobel
01-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Hello, Mister SEARCH button.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=668132

In short, either take out the Negator to allow you to use Magic, yet takeall of the Crawler's most punishing attacks, or play it safe, and cure yourself by Potions and chipping the HP away. If you do destroy the Negator, a countdown timer starts for the Crawler's most powerful attack. Use an Aeon's Shield technique to block.

Too lazy to write out a full, turn by turn thesis for you. Endless. can do that. Not the REAL Endless that happens to be Site Staff and Former CK, but the fake, "Lone Forest Ranger" Endless..

Yojimboishcoolhypello
01-04-2007, 07:33 PM
OK,Now I need a Seyour+Anima+Guado Guardians strategy. Plz Plz Plz:D

Mirage
01-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Take out the two Guado Guardians with some powerful attack first. An Overdrive should do the trick. Seymour uses elemental magic in a set order. Use Yuna's Nul-element spells to negate his magic, and then just slap him to pieces with the two other party members.

When it comes to Anima, I really don't remember having much trouble beating her. Just have Shiva heal herself with her ice magic when needed, and use Shield right before Anima attains Overdrive. Use regular attacks for attacking, and save Shiva's MP for healing. Don't bother with Heavenly Strike either, as Anima is immune against the Delay effect of that attack.

jammi567
01-04-2007, 08:48 PM
The best attack to take out the guards is to either use a petrify grenade, or use stone breath. this takes them out instantly. also, with anima, use only one diamand dust, and when anima is defeated, use it on Seymour for an instant kill.

Mirage
01-04-2007, 09:30 PM
I never thought of using an instant-kill attack at them before. I use them so rarely that I forget they exist :p.

Sain Cai
01-04-2007, 09:51 PM
you can also steal from the guardians to prevent them from auto healing, at this point Wakka still had TKO (stonetouch) and effectively petrified them. Reflect on the characters also helps when dealing with Seymour

I also tend to level up some for the higher end abilities & spells

Mirage
01-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Strange, I always thought they had unlimited items.

Yojimboishcoolhypello
01-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Wait I need Advice on Seymour after the defeat of Anima.(With no aeons.):eek:

jammi567
01-04-2007, 11:10 PM
use magic break on him/use nul spells/have relevent elemental protection.

Firo Volondé
01-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Save a couple of people's overdrives then unleash them on him

Sain Cai
01-05-2007, 04:19 AM
Wakka's attack reels (assuming you have it) should finish him off, just do not use it beforehand. And how do you not have aeons :o

Yojimboishcoolhypello
01-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Need help wth Wyrm Guardian Evrae. 36000?The boss hp canges drastically!

Oh,and Sain Cai?I used used all the aeons in a kamikaze attempt to destroy Anima.

f f freak
01-06-2007, 01:19 AM
I used used all the aeons in a kamikaze attempt to destroy Anima.

Wait it took you all of your aeons to deal 18000 damage. No wonder you're struggling with Evrae then.

Just use haste or if you have it Hasteaga on your characters and Slow on him. This will only slow him down for a little while. Eventually he will cast haste on himself. If Rikku has an overdrive make her mix something that hits multiple times. You should easily be able to take away 8000 hp from him with that. After that have Rikku use al bhed potions. Have Lulu cast the strongest spell she has (Hopefully you trained Lulu as a black mage.) Make sure to have a white mage or at least someone who has life. I had Everyone use their Overdrives when he cast Haste on himself and took him down easily.

Hambone
01-06-2007, 01:21 AM
For Evrae, have Rikku use al-bhed potions when needed. Don't cast magic on it. It does half damage. Pull out when you're in trouble and heal. Pull back in with your strongest hitters (probably Auron, Kimahri) and Rikku. Whack away and heal basically. Use overdrives, aeons' overdrives, powerful stuff etc. I've never lost on Evrae.

Yojimboishcoolhypello
01-06-2007, 01:28 AM
First:FF freak anima had 18000 hp not 8000.Second,I can't use Yuna!Third,what do I do about Evrae poison breath?

Hambone
01-06-2007, 01:35 AM
When he's fixing to use it, pull away. It warns you in some way. I forgot you can't use Yuni. Sorry...umm...but still, whack away, heal.

Yojimboishcoolhypello
01-06-2007, 02:34 AM
But whenever he indicates that he is about to utililize Poison Breath,I gave a command to pull away,but he gets to attack anyway because pulling away requires 2 turns!

Sain Cai
01-06-2007, 05:17 AM
Wwll my strategy is this:

Use a team of Rikku, Wakka, and Tidus. Level the hell up til Tidus learns Hastega. Have OD ready, mainly Wakkas Attack Reels. If for whatever reason you dont have it, then get it!!!!

After this, if you use other characters, rotate them in for 1 turn to ge tthe exp. Then put the 3 formentioned in. I dont worry bout poison Breath, since he falls usually before he can use it.

Have Tidus cast hastega, then his next turn slow on Evrae. At this point, 1 perfect attack reels will kill him or at the least, bring him down to mear death (assuming you use him at all). If he uses Poison Breath (he will inhale) you can either try to move away (and then feel swooping scyth or whatever it is called) or have Rikku use an al Bhed potion to cure it. He shouldnt be too hard.

Also when levelling, have rikku steal every turn, especially the bombs to be able to customize armor with fireproof, useful in the calm lands and beyond.

jammi567
01-06-2007, 09:12 AM
correction = useful in the battles immejectly after this one and beyond. ;)

Firo Volondé
01-06-2007, 09:37 AM
The only strategy I have that isn't mentioned is this: Cid is very slow. Scroll down and make sure that at no point in time does Evrae have his next two turns before Cid's turn. If he does, best to move away, since Evrae takes two turns to utilise Poison Breath. Also if Cid has a turn before Evrae approaches, he will fire missiles at it.

f f freak
01-06-2007, 11:24 PM
First:FF freak anima had 18000 hp not 8000

Oh! I'm so sorry, I missed off the 1. God I made a typing mistake. Geez.

Second,I can't use Yuna!

And? You don't need Yuna. You shouldn't have to rely on Yuna.

Third,what do I do about Evrae poison breath?

Make sure you move back in time. Remember cast slow on him to let Cid have enough time to move.

jammi567
01-06-2007, 11:38 PM
or, like it says above, use al bhed potions. much simpler then messing around with moving the airship.

Yojimboishcoolhypello
01-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Need help with the D@MN seymour natus

Sain Cai
01-13-2007, 04:46 PM
This should help you with the rest of your boss battles:

Aeons = Overdrives
Wakka = Overdive
Tidus = Overdrive (hopefully you know Blitz Ace soo or by now, but Slice & Dice will work also)

Go in battle, do the switch with any players you want exp for, have them guard or whatever, then bring in Tidus, Wakka, and Yuna.

Have Wakka do attack reels, Tidus either Blitz Ace or Slice & Dice, then have Yuna summon all Aeons to do their OD, Preferrably saving Bahamut and which others that can deal more then 9999 damage til the boss is down to 10K or laround there.

Poof any boss should die, exception will be, well you will know when you ger there.

jammi567
01-13-2007, 10:59 PM
definatly get attack reels. once your strength is upto max, it can instantly kill and normal emeny in one shot.

Sain Cai
01-13-2007, 11:14 PM
If your strength is maxed you can kill an enemy by looking at it :p

Firo Volondé
01-13-2007, 11:24 PM
If you have to ask for tips from every boss you face, your problem may be you don't have enough levels. The Highbridge (where you are now) is the best place to gain AP for quite a while.

This boss has three stages. In the first, he uses elemental spells, which can be defended against using Element -Ward and -Proof armor. When you damage him enough, he'll start using Break to petrify your characters. Unleash your Aeons' ODs now to get this stage over with. In the third stage, he uses Flare. When this happens, you're almost there. BTW, remember to steal some Tetra Elemental from him.

Eiko Guy
01-13-2007, 11:39 PM
Gil toss 99,999 = 9,999 damage repeat

PuPu
01-13-2007, 11:53 PM
If you have Reflect, it makes the battle against Seymour Natus very easy.

jammi567
01-14-2007, 10:45 AM
or if you have Tidus with Provoke and the relevent protection, all attacks will go onto him. leaving the other charactrs a chance to really fight back. just remember to heal Tidus if needs be.