PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames, you thieves.

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2007, 04:31 PM
What nicknames have you given certain people of EoFF? Or even reality?

Here are my reality ones, with fluffy pink bunnies and otters smoking opium:

Simon - The Admiral.
Jordan - Lord Snowdon (Snowdon for short)
Craig - Crime (TAKE THAT CRIME, YOU :skull::skull::skull::skull:!)

That's it really. Everyone else just has names. Or I only have 3 friends. :(

EoFF, where darkness reigns and the otters set light to the bunnies:

Rantzien - RAMMSTEIN. They sound....a bit...alike.
Christmas - CHRIST-HAMS. See above pl0x.
Loony BoB - whatever I feel like rhyming BoB with. I'm that funny.
The Captain - El Capitan le Captain. *shrugs*
Mittopotahis - Happy Potato. Mittopotahis is to hard to remember.
sephirothishere - MacSeph. *shrugs*
Owen Macwere - OWIE! or sometimes (secretly) Owen MacWEREWOLF. :heart:
I'm my own MILF - Due to my amazing origionality: Huxley Vannevar Hobbes. I just love saying it.
Resha - Poogy. Dunno how it arised, but supposedly we live in THE 100 ACRE WOODS.
DK - He doesn't know it yet, I meant to usernote him telling it. Whatever, he's known as Stanley Gibbons. I think it has something to do with him knowing Hairy Lee.
themagicroundabout - Pappy Dougal. Magic Roundabout. Dougal is the best character.
Pike (sorry :() - GRR! because she was called Gir.
Psychotic - Pie-chotic. I was trying to insult him, but realised Psycho-Dick just sounded like he had a manic penis. So I gave up on insults and Pie was born.

I have plenty more, I just forget. Yell at me violently if you know I've given you a nickname of some sort.

But what nicknames have you given people?

Roto13
01-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Zeromus_x: Sexy Zexy.
Loony BoB: BoBBo, though I don't think anyone has noticed.
Mum: Loony MoM.

Avarice-ness
01-04-2007, 06:11 PM

Hey I call BoB BoBo~
But I don't think he ever notices either 'cause he's never paying attention when I do it.

I dunno. I call Bert BertBert because two Berts are just as cool as one. :razz:

escobert
01-04-2007, 06:16 PM
resha is resh resh, avarice-ness is ava :D DK is dan dan or dan the man or dan-o I Just call kikimn crappy girl to myself for fear she will beat me.

Roto13
01-04-2007, 06:25 PM

Hey I call BoB BoBo~
But I don't think he ever notices either 'cause he's never paying attention when I do it.

What about roto rooter? :D

Bunny
01-04-2007, 06:29 PM
I call everyone Baby.

Avarice-ness
01-04-2007, 06:35 PM

Hey I call BoB BoBo~

What about roto rooter? :D

You were too cool for me to mention. :love:

Renmiri
01-04-2007, 08:02 PM
People call me Ren all the time. I like it :P

I call Tabris here Tab at MSN. We're online BFF :D

Pike
01-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Quinny dear, I thought you called me GRR!

As for nicknames, I call MILF Hux-Chan. ^^

I think that's about it. XD As for me, a lot of people call me Auntie Pike. I'm not sure who started it though.

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2007, 08:15 PM
My amazing editing skills have changed that.

Psychotic
01-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Loony BoB: BoBBo, though I don't think anyone has noticed.I noticed. I sometimes call him it myself, and I think we have the same inspiration: Cox on Kelso.

The main one is calling themagicroundabout roundy man.

I'm too lazy to think of the infinite insulting nicknames I've come up with for the rest of you. Not that roundy man is supposed to be offensive.

EDIT: I've decided that the topic creator's nickname is Quincy. Also I remembered that Sagensyg is Sea Shanty.

BardTard
01-04-2007, 08:17 PM
zimdoomyday has lots of nicknames, mostly I call him Serge. Or babe, baby, love, my canary, my blueberry bagel (not so often...), sexy... you get the point. Actually I think that's pretty much all the nicknames I give him.

Christmas
01-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Old Manus = Old Moron.

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-05-2007, 01:00 AM
In real life I have two nicknames, Petey or Ecuadorian. In highschool I had at least 20 nicknames from my football team, was pretty funny.

Agrias
01-05-2007, 01:03 AM
my name is normal that no one dares to give me a nickname. and i dont usually give people nicks...well syndusias= syndy...thats it...

Ryth
01-05-2007, 01:08 AM
I have a nickname for Dixie, I call her Lemo. She had been all sad and such and needed cheering up, so I decided to tease her. Why I thought teasing her would make her feel better is beyond me, but it did work. I combined her name Leah with Emo.

Leah + Emo = Lemo.

And I call Vikeve my ho'. I don't know why.

Roto13
01-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Loony BoB: BoBBo, though I don't think anyone has noticed.I noticed. I sometimes call him it myself, and I think we have the same inspiration: Cox on Kelso.

You are correct sir! :love:

LunarWeaver
01-05-2007, 02:37 AM
Rantzien- Mr. Rantzien
RisetoFall- Mr. Rise

I call both of them Mr. and they both feel special, but I don't think they know I refer to somebody else as Mr. too. As far as I know they've never talked to each other. Nobody let them know how generic it actually is.

Moon Rabbits- Kelster. His real name is Kelly and that's just what I call him.

The Summoner of Leviathan- MizMiz. Who knows what's going on with this one, but I've been calling him it forever.

Roto13- Dr. Roto, Blue Bear, some things I won't say in public, etc.

I Took the Red Pill- I usually call him Pill, but sometimes he gets a Keithickle. But only because he calls me Kyzzile or some crazy donkey thing like that.

Shiny- I just realized I never made one for her, so now it's Shieverz.

Tavrobel- Sir Taffy. I only made this in hopes he would hate it and wish death upon me, but the backlash was disappointingly mellow. I think he's only working his reverse psychology magicks on me, though, so the name stays. Being annoying to people takes so much more work these days, le sigh.

Zeromus_X- I either call him Zero or Zexyface.

mooglebunni608- I've been calling her BUNNI in caps lock since my first user note to her, which said "Hello BUNNI. How is BUNNI today?" And thus it continues today. I have no idea if Bunni is even her real name. It should be known that when I say it vocally I say it loud and fast with a face similar to ":bigsmile:"

I probly have more but I'm too lazy to try and remember any others.

Edit: Oh, and for reality names, I call my brother Justin "Jenova." Really, I'm not joking. If only I was D:

Roto13
01-05-2007, 03:09 AM
Oh, god, how can I forget that Lunar is my Pink Platypus, Green Giraffe, Orange Octopus, and a host of others.

Mittopotahis
01-05-2007, 04:10 AM
I call Loony BoB ChocoBoB, but I don't think he's noticed. Ummm, I called Roto13 Y!M maybe..2wice. It does not mean Yahoo! Messenger, but Yeti! Man. Cause he looks like a yeti! :D
Tsukasa is now Tsu~, anyone who has entered chat with Tsu~ will know why within 2 minutes.

I've been given the name Mittens by sephirothishere, but everyone just calls me Mitto, or something to do with Hippi, such as Mittohippo or something.

Mittopotahis is to hard to remember.Mwuhahaha, success! :D

Yuffie514
01-05-2007, 04:28 AM
brother...RPG Nerd
used to play RPGs all day long on the PS2. this also applies to those constant hours on WoW.

brother's g/f...WoW Killer
i wonder if she ever got mad at him for choosing WoW over her. he also has it installed on her pc.

aunt...Momdroid
hence the name from Dexter's Laboratory where his mom becomes a droid, i think. she looks like his mom too.

Quindiana Jones
01-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Mittopotahis is to hard to remember.Mwuhahaha, success! :D

I failed at using the correct "too" though. Too late now. :mad2:

Mystical Liànna
01-05-2007, 08:32 PM
..my sis's name is Anna, soo I call her Anagon. you knoow...Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings. :D

sephirothishere
01-05-2007, 08:42 PM
MACSEPH EFF TEA DUBBEL YOU!!!!!!!!

(c) Quin'n'Tonic

trademark sephirothishere....

Tavrobel
01-05-2007, 08:54 PM
I rarely give people nicknames. I have given two out before, and those are PsyPie and Idiot.

Everyone else is "Idiot."

I, for some reason, get a whole slew of nicknames. Must be my charm.

Resha
01-05-2007, 09:26 PM
..my sis's name is Anna, soo I call her Anagon. you knoow...Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings. :D

That's so sweet! I like that. :p

Quinny I call Winny. With the colours and stuff JUST like it is x 19372983 in his siggynature! And most definitely The 100 Acre Woods. (I'm just too lazy to format!)

Bert I call Berty-Fert -- why, I dunno. Sounds gooood! Rusty I used to call Rustay, Faris = Fawis, Shauna...uhm, a variation of things. Shaunie Shaina Shauma.

And of course -- MASMAS, the ever[dark]green MASMAS. :D

Chimp
01-05-2007, 09:56 PM
I call everybody TAB COMPLETE

Luara
01-05-2007, 10:02 PM
I call everyone by there respective nicknames, because I dont have any imagination ...
but ... I call my friends and I:
Me: pula
Larissa: pincha
Alexandra: chancha
Renata: rena

(pula e pincha a chancha da rena)

:eek:

essência = joana :D

Dr Unne
01-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Psychotic: Fizzlebo McFlufferbunny

Rye
01-05-2007, 11:43 PM
DK: Chester Dannington
Shauna: Shauna-sauce
Mr. MILF: HuxD or Huxsire
Levian: Viking
Raistlin: Snowman

Chimp
01-06-2007, 12:15 AM
A long time a go it was Chump.

Or Gimp.

Occasionally Pimp.

But now I would like to see you bastardize the nick "u"

[edit] Heh, and I forgot I already made a post in this thread. Go me!?

mooglebunni608
01-06-2007, 12:51 AM
I only have a nickname for LunarWeaver. I call him LUNAR, because he taught me the secret of CAPS LOCK <3

Ouch!
01-06-2007, 01:00 AM
I used to call Omecle Ome for short, as many do. Now I just call him Logan. >_>

That's all.

NINJA_Ryu
01-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Goldenboco = Goldy

dont know why, it just seemed to fit after a 5+ RP with just him, me, and Kuroshima

also

kuroshima = kuro

it was just too much of a hassle to always write it out :()

Goldenboko
01-06-2007, 01:16 AM
Goldenboco = Goldy

dont know why, it just seemed to fit after a 5+ RP with just him,

Yes, I noticed.

I call innocentenshi7 a mix of innocent, inno(not to much though), innocentshi, but thats mainly because her name is so freakin' long!