PDA

View Full Version : Combining to create the ULTIMATE...

Faris
01-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Which member would you combine with to create the ultimate whateveryouchose?

I have combined with Shauna to create the ultimate fighting machine with shiny gold armour, a shiny sword and a nice bum. Also, if ever I wanted to go frog hunting, I'd combine with Resha to create the ultimate frog catcher, but only for a limited time.

Avarice-ness
01-04-2007, 07:19 PM
I'd combine Bipper with a goat and he'd become king of the goats.

But then again, Bipper kept nailing all the goats of Mt. Zozo, so I'm pretty sure the king of the goats has already been born. :mad:

Rye
01-04-2007, 07:35 PM
I'd combine Faris with a cane to make the ultimate old thing! :p

Bunny
01-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Old Manus' personality, Jowy's looks, Levian's brain, Rye's torso, Avarice-ness' left leg, ShlupQuack's right arm, Leeza's command over everything that draws breath, Moon Rabbits' right leg, and corncracker's left arm. Oh and Christmas' personality too. For fun

It would be some kind of EoFF Frankenstein's monster. Save yourself!

Psychotic
01-04-2007, 08:09 PM
I'd combine with Meat Puppet to form Big Boss. (he is the blonde one who thinks he is inferior, I am the former hero who has fallen from grace, but on the plus side I do have a penchant for stubble)

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2007, 08:23 PM
I'd combine with Psychotic to create someone who doesn't want to kill themself but really should for the good of mankind.

Spammerman
01-04-2007, 08:27 PM
kikimm. We'd be the ultimate Drakengard machine, wait, nvm, that titles takin by me. Id combine... Me with nothing, to create the ultimate me.

Resha
01-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Someone should "I'll combine with blah blah and create beautiful babies." I am not going to say that though.

Uhm. Wait. Why am I a QUINA now. I will combine with Faris and win the three-legged race, I will.

Tavrobel
01-04-2007, 09:39 PM
I have combined with Shauna to create the ultimate fighting machine with shiny gold armour, a shiny sword and a nice bum.

I have a feeling I'd be the first person to die in this rediculous onslaught of terror.

I'd combine with Psychotic to make... nothing. Seeing as how both of us are exactly opposed to each other, the encurring exchange of identity would cancel the other's identity and essence out. It's a small price to pay to get rid of Psychotic.

I'd combine with Samuraid to make a very wicked Wintermaul Wars (WC3) player.

Old Manus
01-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Marick and I already combined to form the ultimate in failure technology, but with good looks, and bisexual.

PS: :love: @ psy

NeoCracker
01-04-2007, 10:03 PM
There is only one logical choice for someone to combine with me.
Okay 2.

The First is Flying Mullet. TOgether, our combined Hatred of FF VIII shall grow to a point that we can crush the Dreams of one thousand R=U believers in a single post. With every line we right, another Fan Boy will be backed into a corner with now where to run. And at the end of Every FF VIII discusion 2 more FF VIII fans will no longer like the games.

The Second would be Citzen Bleys. You all know you want to see that now.

Eiko Guy
01-05-2007, 12:29 AM
I would combine saphire star with leeza...or I could switch them! no more leeza but muuuuch more sapphire star.

Id combine with XandrewX and RedVIII cuz that would make us the ultimate EOFF P.I.M.P. we would run this beeyotch

LunarWeaver
01-05-2007, 12:35 AM
I would combine with Tidus (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=8251) and stare at myself in the mirror all day and touch myself at night.

Dr Aum
01-05-2007, 12:41 AM
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3505/voltronsaturnhr2.gif

Christmas
01-05-2007, 12:54 AM
DO COMBINING MEAN BODIES COO COO COOZ~~~~ TOGETHER? :bigsmile:

Rye
01-05-2007, 12:59 AM
DO COMBINING MEAN BODIES COO COO COOZ~~~~ TOGETHER? :bigsmile:

Mating Season? :jess:

Madame Adequate
01-05-2007, 02:50 AM
I'd combine with Rye to make the ultimate Raistlin's Worst Nightmare.

Rye
01-05-2007, 02:51 AM
I'd combine with Rye to make the ultimate Raistlin's Worst Nightmare.

Jessihux - Double the perversion, double the chin, double the fear! :radred:

Meat Puppet
01-05-2007, 02:55 AM
Joel Holmes and MecaKane. Now, I’m no gynecologist, but I think that if they were rolled into one then there would be some sort of... mammoth explosion. Possibly killing millions, and most definitely dooming billions.

EDIT: Mammoth? Is that even a real word?

Jojee
01-05-2007, 02:56 AM
More like Raistlin's secret fantasies D:

Mirage
01-05-2007, 03:18 AM
I would combine Ryushikaze, Unne, MILF and Quin to create the ultimate debater/logical fallacy detector.

Myself, I would combine with Rye. I'm not telling you what for.

nik0tine
01-05-2007, 06:40 AM
I would combine with Ansem because he's probably easy and I'm desperate.

escobert
01-05-2007, 06:41 AM
Neel. Then Neel combines with Dan and we become a multi-racial awsome thingy!

Lawr
01-05-2007, 06:46 AM
The First is Flying Mullet. Together, our combined Hatred of FF VIII shall grow to a point that we can crush the Dreams of one thousand R=U believers in a single post

I've found my twin :love:

nik0tine
01-05-2007, 07:35 AM
Neel. Then Neel combines with Dan and we become a multi-racial awsome thingy!
I want to combine with you guys. :(

NeoCracker
01-05-2007, 07:48 AM
I have combined with Shauna to create the ultimate fighting machine with shiny gold armour, a shiny sword and a nice bum.

I have a feeling I'd be the first person to die in this rediculous onslaught of terror.

I'd combine with Psychotic to make... nothing. Seeing as how both of us are exactly opposed to each other, the encurring exchange of identity would cancel the other's identity and essence out. It's a small price to pay to get rid of Psychotic.

I'd combine with Samuraid to make a very wicked Wintermaul Wars (WC3) player.

Actually, given the fact the groping would never stop otherwise, I'd be the first to go.

Unless of cours Sharis, or Fauna, is into that kind of thing. :jokey:

Rocket Edge
01-05-2007, 12:47 PM
I would like to combine with Viator & Future Esthar, because then conceding defeat to anything seems rather impossible.

Quindiana Jones
01-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Someone should "I'll combine with blah blah and create beautiful babies." I am not going to say that though.

I'd combine with Resha and create beautiful babies.

Rye
01-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Myself, I would combine with Rye. I'm not telling you what for.

Often agreeing with each other EoEo super-team? :jess:

Hambone
01-06-2007, 01:30 AM
I'd combine Christmas and Leeza to create the ultimate fighting, screaming, fighting...thing. (http://54ka.pimdesign.org/report/11/images/robot_08.jpg)

NINJA_Ryu
01-06-2007, 02:00 AM
Id combine....Leeza and Kawaii, so that they would form the most evil, malicous, and ruleful moderators in all of EoFF, striking down any and all spam or repeated threads by accident!

Or pure bannage :P