PDA

View Full Version : Your FFXII Game

Northcrest
01-04-2007, 08:25 PM
So I got Final Fantasy XII for about a week period. (Thank God this game freakin rocks!) I was playing it for a while and got curios about what everyone levels is and other stuff so this thread is basically about.

1. Type down all of your characters and there levels
2. What weapons they have.
3. What location in the game are you at
4. and any other stuff you want to talk about in the game.

Mine is

Vaan lvl26 Flametounge Sword
Ashe lvl26 Kongarasumaru Katana
Balthier lvl26 Betelgeuse Gun
Penelo lvl26 Ashura Ninja Sword
Fran lvl26 Elfin Bow
Basch lvl26 Blood Sword (Until I can get a Great Sword because this sword is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo retarded!)

The location I'm at is the Paramina Rift (page 147 if you have the strategy guide). I hate that I keep on getting nearly beaten by the enemies because I think I need to level up and or maybe I'm just not useing enough strategy.

So this is how you do all of these stuff.

Renmiri
01-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Vaan lvl61 Golden Axe / Demon Shield
Ashe lvl60 Golden Axe / Demon Shield
Balthier lvl60 Masamune
Penelo lvl60 Golden Axe / Genji Shield
Fran lvl60 Golden Axe / Demon Shield
Basch lvl60 Golden Axe / Demon Shield
Reddas level 60

Golden Axe has 110 attack power and is 1 hand so lets you add 50 defense with Demon shield. Add Bravery and my guys are hitting almost 4,000 points a hit. It rules :D:D:D

I'm at Ridorana / Pharos Tower, almost at the end.

Paramina rift is a great place to level up and get gil. The 2 vendors at Bur-Omisace will have great armor an weapons for you so get some gil now :D

PS: Don't go to the Stillshrine of Mirian (mission right after Bur-Omisace) on a level below 30, fiends are tough in there.

Northcrest
01-04-2007, 08:37 PM
I kind of thought of that so I decided to level up every 5 lvls after a mission so I should be on about lvl 30 by the end.

Renmiri
01-04-2007, 08:40 PM
5 levels after each mission ? Sounds about right. Good rule of thumb :D

Lynx
01-04-2007, 08:51 PM
vaan lvl 59 save the queen
balthier lvl 59 fomalhaut/wyrmfire shot
fran lvl 13 perseus bow/parralel arrows
basch lvl 14 morning star/crystal shield
ashe lvl 58 rune blade/ aegis shield
panelo lvl 13 gungir

pharos 2nd ascent

battles are easy ive onyl got about 10 hunts left but this place is confuseing me so much i cant figure a way to leave so im jsut going to beat this area get out and finish my hunting. then after im done hunting ill go and beat the game.

and ultima cloud how can you not love the blood sword. a weapon that casts sap is awesome and very useful. but everyones entitled to there opinion i guess.

chrisguapo69
01-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Vaan = Level 89 = Masamune

Balthier = Level 83 = Fomalhaut

Fran = Level 79 = Sagittarius

Basch = Level 80 = Excalibur

Ashe = Level 79 = Save the Queen

Penelo = Level 76 = Deathbringer

Dynast-Kid
01-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Character / Level / Weapon, Armor / Esper (s)

-Vaan / Level 53 / Gungnir / Zalera

-Balthier / Level 46 / Fomalhaut & Silent Shot / Shemhazai

-Fran / Level 56 / Yoichi Bow & Bamboo Arrows / Mateus

-Basch / Level 46 / Diamond Sword & Demon Shield / Adrammelech

-Ashe / Level 55 / Diamond Sword & Demon Shield / Belias

-Penelo / Level 47 / Defender / Exodus

I change equipment constantly, but this is just what I have equipped at the moment.

I'm supposed to be heading to Ridorana, but right now i'm leveling up and doing some hunts & sidequests. As you can tell, Fran, Vaan, and Ashe are my main party. Also, I don't know who i should give my newest Esper, Zeromus, to.

Hambone
01-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Okay...I just started but here goes...Right now I'm in the stockade of the Nalbina Dungeon. (Pg. 90 in sg)

Vaan: Lv. 5; no equipment because they took it off of me right after Firemane.

Am I doing okay?

rubah
01-04-2007, 10:42 PM
1. Vaan, Balthier, Fran, Basch, Ashe, Penelo, Larsa. Everyone is level 24 except either Basch or Ashe and Penelo, who are 25. Larsa is level 23, of course :]

2. Man, I dunno, I keep changing them. Penelo has the Serpent rod, Ashe has the Ancient Sword, Basch has some sort of hammer or perhaps axe, Fran has the Bhuj, Balthier has a. . Bamboo pole I think? And I think Vaan has the Loxsomethign bow.

3. I got to the Paramina Rift last night

4. I love Penelo. With her in my party, my hard fights are won <3

Dreddz
01-05-2007, 12:57 AM
Vaan - Level 99
Balthier - Level 99
Basch - Level 99
Ashe - Level 81
Fran - Level 54
Penelo - Level 50

Vann - Zodiac Spear/Brave Suit/Grand Helm
Balthier - Sagittarius/Brave Suit/Magepower Shishak
Basch - Tournesol/Grand Armor/Dragon Helm
Ashe - Excalibur/Maximillian/Golden Skullcap
Fran - Eight-Fluted Pole/Lordly Robes/Circlet
Penelo - Iga Blade/Glimmering Robes/White Mask

I try to fix it up a bit with my party, I wouldnt want them all the same anyway.

Im at The Ridorana Cataract at the moment, soon going to be facing Yiazmat. Ill lose, no doubt.

Drex
01-05-2007, 03:31 AM
Hrm.

Vaan - 67/Stoneblade/Demon Shield/Hashmal
Balthier - 61/Fomalhaut/Silent Shot/Adrammelech, Famfrit
Fran - 61/Perseus Bow/Assassin Arrows/Shemhazai
Basch - 62/Defender/Mateus,Cuchulainn
Ashe - 62/Deathbringer/Demon Shield/Belias
Penelo - 61/Masamune/Zalera

I just finished the Pharos and am going to be going down to take on the three nasties of the Necrohol next, hopefully being able to take down Chaos and claim him. We'll see if I can weather it at such a low level, though.

ValiantKnight
01-05-2007, 05:29 AM
62 Vaan - Masamune/Genji gloves
45 Balthier - Sledgehammer/Demon shield ALT Fomalhaut/Silence shot
44 Fran - Yoichi or Perseus Bow/Parallel arrows
62 Basch - Deathbringer or Main Gauche/Demon Shield
61 Ashe - Diamond Sword/Demon shield
46 Penelo - Oricahalum(sp?) dirk/Demon shield

Beaten the main story.. playing around in optional areas.
Gotten 9 espers... need to explore more of Giruvegan, more of Pharos, and some other areas still yet. 3 hunts left too that I can see.

Exodus, Adrammelech, Famfrit, Shemhazai, Belias, Hashmal, Mateus, Zeromus, Zalera

Renmiri
01-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Okay...I just started but here goes...Right now I'm in the stockade of the Nalbina Dungeon. (Pg. 90 in sg)

Am I doing okay?

You will get it back soon. Vaan is a bit under leveled but if you finished the waterways and Firemane you should be allright.

Doomie
01-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Vaan: Ice Brand, Ice Shield, level 29.
The rest: Level 25, Orisuno or something. The katana thing that starts with an O.
Larsa: Level 25.

I am in the Golmore Jungle.

Dynast-Kid
01-05-2007, 05:50 PM
The rest: Level 25, Orisuno or something. The katana thing that starts with an O.

I would suggest you level up a bit. Vaan is at a good level at 29, everyone else seems a little lacking. It would come in handy for the next couple of missions.

Renmiri
01-05-2007, 06:14 PM

I would suggest you level up a bit. Vaan is at a good level at 29, everyone else seems a little lacking. It would come in handy for the next couple of missions.

What he said. But if you can win against the Golmore Jungle boss then I'd wait to level up at Paramina Rift (right after). A lot better loot and nice soothing music :D

Northcrest
01-05-2007, 09:36 PM
5 levels after each mission ? Sounds about right. Good rule of thumb :D

Thanks I didn't think it would work but it is helping me out alot. :bigbiggri:

Hambone
01-05-2007, 10:15 PM

Am I doing okay?

You will get it back soon. Vaan is a bit under leveled but if you finished the waterways and Firemane you should be allright.

Okay. I just beat Mimic Queen. Vaan's at level 8.

Ouch!
01-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Vaan - lvl. 77
Masamune, Magepower Shishak, Maximillian, Genji Gauntlet
Zalera, Shamhazai

Balthier - lvl. 77
Antares, Renewing Morion, Mirage Vest, Cat-ear Hood
Mateus, Ultima

Fran - lvl. 76
Perseus Bow, Golden Skullcap, Glimmering Robes, Sage's Ring
Cúchulainn, Chaos

Basch - lvl. 77
Zodiac Spear, Magepower Shishak, Maximillian, Cat-ear Hood
Adrammelech, Hashmal

Ashe - lvl. 76
Deathbringer/Demon Shield, Magepower Shishak, Maximillian, Gaunlet
Belias, Zeromus

Penelo - lvl. 76
Perseus Bow, Golden Skullcap, Glimmering Robes, Sage's Ring
Famfrit, Exodus

Currently working on better weapons (particularly the Rod of Faith for Penelo, a Fomalhaut for Balthier, a Sagittarius for Fran, and a Durandal/Zodiac Escutchean combo for Ashe) and armor. Zodiark is on my list of "baddies to knock off," as well as the last few marks. I like where I'm at right now.

rubah
01-06-2007, 01:27 AM

What he said. But if you can win against the Golmore Jungle boss then I'd wait to level up at Paramina Rift (right after). A lot better loot and nice soothing music :D

If I could win against it, I have no doubt that he could xD

Doomie
01-06-2007, 11:55 PM
And here I was thinking my levels were too high. Now I'm probably gonna spend endless hours levelling up only to realize everything is too easy. Way to go guys. :(