PDA

View Full Version : Wait a minute...

Fynn
01-04-2007, 09:13 PM
**WARNING!!! The author of this here post does not know if this has already appeared in some other thread, nor did he finish the whole of KHII yet. So please don't bash him... hard...**
Did anyone else notice that if you take away the "x" in Xehanort's name and mix up the letters a little (like you do with Organization XIII members), you get "no heart"? This would explain a lot. If he didn't have a heart from the start then, according to what dr. Finkelstein said during your second visit in Halloween Town, he longed for one, thus was absorbed in studying the heart, the darkness in it and the Heart of all Worlds - Kingdom Hearts. What's more, I recall Ansem the Wise stating in one of his reports that he found Xehanort without any memory. I think he might have already been a Nobody (but how could a Nobody become a Heartless and another Nobody - that I don't know). If I remember correctly, Roxas didn't remember his life as Sora because Sora stayed a Heartless for a very short period of time. What if the same happened to Xehanort (although it would be weird if a guy was called "No Heart").

mooglebunni608
01-08-2007, 09:43 PM
I never even thought about that! <3 <3

Good eyes! =D

Tavrobel
01-08-2007, 11:59 PM
**WARNING!!! The author of this here post does not know if this has already appeared in some other thread, nor did he finish the whole of KHII yet. So please don't bash him... hard...**

I will bash if I deem it necessary.

Did anyone else notice that if you take away the "x" in Xehanort's name and mix up the letters a little (like you do with Organization XIII members), you get "no heart"?

Little significance. Sure the symbolism is great, but outside of that, it means nothing.

This would explain a lot.

It explains nothing, as all else has been explained.

If he didn't have a heart from the start then, according to what dr. Finkelstein said during your second visit in Halloween Town, he longed for one, thus was absorbed in studying the heart, the darkness in it and the Heart of all Worlds - Kingdom Hearts.

This does not account for those who study the Heart, yet have one, which was the idea of Ansem in the first place. Kingdom Hearts was not the original focus of the studies conducted; it was the byproduct of research and corellation, and multiple theories, theories which happened to be true.

What's more, I recall Ansem the Wise stating in one of his reports that he found Xehanort without any memory.

Richard, Tellah, Galuf, Cloud, Zidane, and many other Final Fantasy characters (or any other literary characters) also suffer some form of amnesia. Should I assume that they too, they are potential Nobodies? Again, this has little impact on the plot, other than that in order to help him, Ansem had him study. Had he had full memory, Ansem would not have taken him in, and his adeptness for research would not have been unlocked.

I think he might have already been a Nobody (but how could a Nobody become a Heartless and another Nobody - that I don't know).

They don't split twice. The very definition of a Nobody is the shell of a Soul and the Body when the Heart is left behind. Xehanort is a human, and this has been stated numerous times. Without a Heart to lose, you can't produce another Nobody, nor another Heartless. Infact, there is no guarantee that Nobodies are formed at the formation of a Heartless, since Nobodies only form if the Heart is strong, as in, the TOTAL amount of power in a person. Heartless are formed from the Darkness. Less Darkness, weaker Heartless. This explains why Roxas is so strong compared to the puny Shadow that Sora became.

If I remember correctly, Roxas didn't remember his life as Sora because Sora stayed a Heartless for a very short period of time. What if the same happened to Xehanort (although it would be weird if a guy was called "No Heart").

This is also explained in the Ansem Reports (later ones found in WtNW). Roxas fails to have a memory becuase of three factors: the fact that Sora was not around long enough to be a Heartless, Sora unleashing his own Heart with Ansem's Keyblade, the one that unlocks Hearts, and from having Kairi's stored in himself. The Keyblade did not play a role before the Heartless were created, so the origin of his amnesia is needless trivia.

Hello, Mister De-bunk.

Sefie1999AD
01-09-2007, 01:21 AM
Did anyone else notice that if you take away the "x" in Xehanort's name and mix up the letters a little (like you do with Organization XIII members), you get "no heart"?

If you remove the X and swap the letters around, you can also get the word "Another", which kind of makes sense. There's several references to the "other side" (of the world, of the heart etc), and the Organization theme in KH Final Mix soundtrack is also called "Another side" (based on the trailer video, "Another side, another story").

Kanshisha
01-09-2007, 01:27 AM

I will bash if I deem it necessary.

Little significance. Sure the symbolism is great, but outside of that, it means nothing.

This would explain a lot.

It explains nothing, as all else has been explained.

If he didn't have a heart from the start then, according to what dr. Finkelstein said during your second visit in Halloween Town, he longed for one, thus was absorbed in studying the heart, the darkness in it and the Heart of all Worlds - Kingdom Hearts.

This does not account for those who study the Heart, yet have one, which was the idea of Ansem in the first place. Kingdom Hearts was not the original focus of the studies conducted; it was the byproduct of research and corellation, and multiple theories, theories which happened to be true.

What's more, I recall Ansem the Wise stating in one of his reports that he found Xehanort without any memory.

Richard, Tellah, Galuf, Cloud, Zidane, and many other Final Fantasy characters (or any other literary characters) also suffer some form of amnesia. Should I assume that they too, they are potential Nobodies? Again, this has little impact on the plot, other than that in order to help him, Ansem had him study. Had he had full memory, Ansem would not have taken him in, and his adeptness for research would not have been unlocked.

I think he might have already been a Nobody (but how could a Nobody become a Heartless and another Nobody - that I don't know).

They don't split twice. The very definition of a Nobody is the shell of a Soul and the Body when the Heart is left behind. Xehanort is a human, and this has been stated numerous times. Without a Heart to lose, you can't produce another Nobody, nor another Heartless. Infact, there is no guarantee that Nobodies are formed at the formation of a Heartless, since Nobodies only form if the Heart is strong, as in, the TOTAL amount of power in a person. Heartless are formed from the Darkness. Less Darkness, weaker Heartless. This explains why Roxas is so strong compared to the puny Shadow that Sora became.

If I remember correctly, Roxas didn't remember his life as Sora because Sora stayed a Heartless for a very short period of time. What if the same happened to Xehanort (although it would be weird if a guy was called "No Heart").

This is also explained in the Ansem Reports (later ones found in WtNW). Roxas fails to have a memory becuase of three factors: the fact that Sora was not around long enough to be a Heartless, Sora unleashing his own Heart with Ansem's Keyblade, the one that unlocks Hearts, and from having Kairi's stored in himself. The Keyblade did not play a role before the Heartless were created, so the origin of his amnesia is needless trivia.

Hello, Mister De-bunk.

If you remove the X and swap the letters around, you can also get the word "Another", which kind of makes sense. There's several references to the "other side" (of the world, of the heart etc), and the Organization theme in KH Final Mix soundtrack is also called "Another side" (based on the trailer video, "Another side, another story").Exactly....

Fynn
01-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Dear God, Tav, it's as if you ate KH... or swollowed it whole! But thanks anyway. Seph, thanks a lot, too. I haven't noticed that. Now it makes even more sense.

LunarWeaver
01-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Nobody is going to bring up Mansex at all? :cry:

Tavrobel
01-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Nobody is going to bring up Mansex at all? :cry:

We were going to, Lunar, but you posted at that time, so I avoided mentioning it.

No.78
01-12-2007, 04:08 PM
All Nobody's names are anagrams of the original plus an x.

Fynn
01-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Nobody is going to bring up Mansex at all?:cry:
Mansex rules! :D To bad they settled on Xemnas instead.:(

Tavrobel
01-12-2007, 10:55 PM

Untrue. This rule only applies to OXIII members. The last time I checked, Naminé is not an OXIII member.

Dragonface
01-13-2007, 08:12 AM

Untrue. This rule only applies to OXIII members. The last time I checked, Naminé is not an OXIII member.

Members from 2 to 6's real name were in Ansem's report, Everyone know whos Roxas was, Xenmas' Real name is Xehanort but steal the name Ansem and add a x with it. As for members from 7 to 12's real names are in fact unknow, does anyone knows?

The Mog Ninja
01-13-2007, 08:22 AM

Members from 2 to 6's real name were in Ansem's report, Everyone know whos Roxas was, Xenmas' Real name is Xehanort but steal the name Ansem and add a x with it. As for members from 7 to 12's real names are in fact unknow, does anyone knows?

i know, its some moronic foreign name

No.78
01-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Namine isn't a proper nobody. Correct me if I'm wrong...
But you're probably right, okay, just the OXIII members then.

Eiko Guy
01-13-2007, 07:05 PM

Xemnas' real name is ansem u know take away x mix it up. Xehanort is a heartless form of ansem and he was a strong heart so he stayed inteligent

Fynn
01-19-2007, 10:18 PM

Xemnas' real name is ansem u know take away x mix it up. Xehanort is a heartless form of ansem and he was a strong heart so he stayed inteligent

Umm... Not quite... Xemnas' real name is Xehanort but he was the one who wrote the Ansem Reports from KHI, adopting the name of his teacher. By the way, what was the sense in that? Didn't he like his name?

Tavrobel
01-20-2007, 02:07 AM
Members from 2 to 6's real name were in Ansem's report.

Thanks for telling me something I already know.

i know, its some moronic foreign name

For Saïx to Larxene, there are none that are given by canon from SE.

Namine isn't a proper nobody. Correct me if I'm wrong...
But you're probably right, okay, just the OXIII members then.

So, I should start saying that Dragoon is the name of each and every Nobody under Xaldin's direct command? Gee whiz, that's one unimaginative group! As for Naminé, whether or not she is special is irrelevant.

Of course, I'm right.

Umm... Not quite... Xemnas' real name is Xehanort but he was the one who wrote the Ansem Reports from KHI, adopting the name of his teacher. By the way, what was the sense in that? Didn't he like his name?

Nobodies retain all memories of their former lives, but Heartless do not. The strength of Heartless is dependent on the influence of Darkness on the Heart (not it being taken by force). The strength of Nobody is dependent on total strength of Heart, not just Darkness. The only exceptions to Heartless lacking memory are Ansem and Sora.

As for Xemnas, he stole Ansem's real name for his anagram, for by the time he became a Nobody, his person was convinced that he should continue the research of the Darkness in his master's name. If you recall, after Ansem befriended Mickey, they both concluded that Heart research was dangerous, and would unleash an unexpected evilness on the universe.