PDA

View Full Version : =) (=

Eiko Guy
01-04-2007, 11:00 PM
So my friends and I started making up this game it was a mix of spin the bottle and forced truth. So one person would spin the bottle and ask it a question like who had sex with a hobo last night. Whoever it lands on has done it no questions asked. yeah its stupid but were 15.

what games have you made that entertained you for a while?

sephirothishere
01-04-2007, 11:06 PM
um....the jam game....
and then there is that mope in a cold shower with a bottle of reallyreally cheap vodka....game

Eiko Guy
01-04-2007, 11:15 PM
aww ur games are painful

Bunny
01-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Strip Russian Roulette.

Regular Russian Roulette, loser strips.

Jowy
01-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Strip Jeopardy, PerfectSim Drinking Game, and License Plate Beat Down are a few of my personal favorites.

oddler
01-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Strip Jeopardy, PerfectSim Drinking Game, and License Plate Beat Down are a few of my personal favorites.

The last one sounds insanely fun.

rubah
01-04-2007, 11:29 PM
my cousin and I had an "exercize" game we played on my trampoline when we were like 8. The basic move was called a "sit-down" I think? or "up-down" or something. More or less you jumped to land on your bottom and sprang back up to do it again xD I think we did like 80 of those in a row once xD We had others we did, but I've forgot them all since.

My friends and I would also hold Olympics. Trampolines are seriously the best thing ever for little kids. Especially since ours was in the shade and had a jungle gym next to it we would use as base when playing stuff like Chip the Dip and stuff xD

Oh man, we seriously had so many games on that trampoline. Trip the Dip was where one person was the Dip and they had to roll around on the trampoline and everyone else would jump around them, and if the Dip tagged you you were dipped and had to be it then xD like tag but you have to roll xD

Some guys whose dad my dad worked with also played with us sometimes, and the older one I guess watched DBZ or some sort of anime, because he would do these, what I presume were "Super Saiyan" moves (I never remembered how to say what he called it, but just judging from how they were and when and that he was a young teenage boy, I've made inferences xD)

One day, two of my friends who probably played the most with me on there were at my house when the company that owns the microwave tower in our pasture was replacing the dishes on the tower. They had a huge wooden spool left in our yard, so we decided to claim it. It took all three of us to roll that 6ft tall spool about 50 feet to get it right next to teh trampoline, and for years it served as a shoe rack and general access point for the trampoline. Also if you started to feel sick or hurt, you could sit on it and not worry about people jouncing you.

The spool and the trampoline are both gone now; rotted away (the trampoline was well over ten years old when it left) and replaced in the summer by a medium sized above ground pool, and actually my parents have gotten a new trampoline for my nephews, but it has those dumb nets on it. We never had safety nets and I think we were better off for it.

As for nontrampoline games, the two friends that would come over most often were actually sisters, and their grandparents lived about a mile down the road, so we'd walk between our houses some summer days (despite the threat of mean dogs :O) or get someone to drive us, or a few times, I rode our fourwheeler there xD And their grandparents had a goat pen. We pretty much either spent all our time in the goat pen (it spanned several wooded acres) or in their rooms in the house. In the goatpen, there were little trails and little plank bridges across a small creek. There was a little clearing by the creek where we'd play indians in and stuff. Sometimes we'd leave the pen to go hike down to the real creek. They lived right next to the Girl Scout Camp (that has since been sold and is private property now, but that never bothered us any) which had decade old trails leading down to Galla Creek. My mom said she had been baptized down there eons ago :] But upstream, there was a waterfall, and we'd go up there and set up our tribal government, because there were rocks that were exactly seat shaped. There was also a little hunting hut up there, that I have no clue who owned it, but we'd go and look at it and wonder whose it was.

Of course the younger of the sisters and I would play barbie, where we had one Ken doll designated gay, which lead to much hilarity back in the day. Other dolls were occasionally strippers. and actually all that made me uncomfortable then because why were these people my age concerned with gays and strippers?

Oh the innocence of youth :(

NeoCracker
01-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Me and my friends use to enjoy the amazing game known as Squirrel Tag, or as some there areas call it, sack tapping.

Eiko Guy
01-05-2007, 04:37 AM
WHAAT!!! to painful to imagine

Martyr
01-05-2007, 04:51 AM
Pool Battleship.

You know that game, Battleship. You know, it's kind of a guessing game with the "You sunk my battleship" and all?

Well, we modified it by all jumping into the pool and wrestling. If you hold somebody underwater until they give up (And then about 15 more seconds), that person is disqualified.
I usually lost, but it was a lot of fun, you know, overpowering people and holding them underwater.

I don't recommend that you try this without adult supervision. I mean, we did. But we were tough jackals. I imagine that most children of our generation and the next are kinda soft and easily killed.

Laddy
01-05-2007, 05:38 AM
People would beat me up, that wasn't a game, but it works.

LunarWeaver
01-05-2007, 06:08 AM
Pretending the carpet is lava and you cannot step on it is the only game for me.

Drex
01-05-2007, 06:37 AM
A friend of mine made up a game in which each person takes turns making the most disgusting/disturbing sound possible. The other players vote whether or not it was extreme enough; if not, they have to try again. There is no winner. The objective is purely to have such incredible hilarity ensue that none can see through tear-filled eyes, nor continue laughing with oh-so-sore ab muscles.

CelestialStarDust
01-05-2007, 06:45 AM
sardines.slightly revised.....i mean sardines is just backwards hide and go seek one person hides and when you find them you hide with them...only we were playing it so that the last person had to eat.something.and then proceed to torture them in various ways throughout the night.we only played this at night,also was played with your eyes closed XD

Rye
01-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Strip Jeopardy

Strip JEOPARDY? xD

KentaRawr!
01-05-2007, 12:05 PM
The "push the other person off the bed to see who gets the bed and not the floor" game. n_n

My brother and I used to play it.

Kanshisha
01-05-2007, 12:20 PM
probably night time hide and seek its really freaky..

blackmage_nuke
01-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Strip Russian Roulette.

Regular Russian Roulette, loser strips.

Wouldnt they be dead? :confused:

Madame Adequate
01-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Pretending the carpet is lava and you cannot step on it is the only game for me.

!!! I have that one! And my friend Michael has the one with sharks are swimming around, so he can't touch the floor. So we have sharks that live in the lava when we're together!

Seriously is there anyone alive who didn't have some variant of "Can't touch the floor or I'll die" when they were a kid? Everyone I know had that. xD

Everything else is on the computer though.

Jess
01-05-2007, 04:06 PM
I haven't created any games that I can think of, but the Centurian is a fun drinking game! 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. It sounds sooo easy, as it is only 8 cans, but once you get up to 60 - things change. :jess:

Quindiana Jones
01-05-2007, 04:09 PM
I made the Pokemon card game, but with a normal deck of cards!

Basically, you shuffle the deck before and after every card take. You only get to take a card if you get heads after flipping a coin. Black cards are attack cards, red cards are defence and power cards. You need to hope to get lucky and draw an attack card ASAP, and you get to keep taking cards until you get another black. The other black is a reserve and isn't used until your current black dies.

You can choose whether to use red cards to increase your black's defence or power. Everybody starts with 0 power and 1 defence if they pick a number black. Royals have 0 power and 2 defence. The power number is the number of defence points your black card takes off of someone elses black card.

You can't take cards and attack. You either attack someone, or take your chances and hope for red cards. You can keep withdrawing cards from the deck until you get a second black card. Then it is the next persons turn. In theory, you could get lucky and remove every single red card from the deck to power up your black, thus meaning you'll instantly win. Woohoo. That's highly unlikely.

The winner is the person who kills everybody else's cards. If your black card dies, and you have a reserve, obviously the reserve takes it's place and the black card is returned to the deck. Any defence cards removed are also returned to the deck, along with used power cards. You can choose how powerful you want to make your attack, as long as you do not exceed your power card amount.

It's surprisingly good. Made up totally by me in a boring English lesson.

Eiko Guy
01-05-2007, 11:31 PM

!!! I have that one! And my friend Michael has the one with sharks are swimming around, so he can't touch the floor. So we have sharks that live in the lava when we're together!

Seriously is there anyone alive who didn't have some variant of "Can't touch the floor or I'll die" when they were a kid? Everyone I know had that. xD

Everything else is on the computer though.
People of my game call this weak lava monster except youd do it at a park with the junglejim or the thing that has all the slides and things and 1 or 2 people will chase you around on the ground. While you can't touch the ground they can't touch the thing you can touch

Dynast-Kid
01-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Me and my friends have what we call the burping game. Whenever someone burps, you have to call out a color. The last one to call out a color has to make a sex noise. Quite entertaining.

Of course the younger of the sisters and I would play barbie, where we had one Ken doll designated gay, which lead to much hilarity back in the day. Other dolls were occasionally strippers. and actually all that made me uncomfortable then because why were these people my age concerned with gays and strippers?

:laugh:

Anaisa
01-06-2007, 12:32 AM

Oh the innocence of youth :(Didn't most children think Ken was gay though? If as a child you didn't know what being gay was, you saw a Ken doll, an then suddenly you knew. (Sorry gays for associating you with Ken)

LoveArya
01-06-2007, 01:00 AM
me and my friends used to do flips off the tramploline, no one broke any bones except an arm or two, but it was still fun.

Kanshisha
01-06-2007, 01:50 AM
hmm games...what games... oh yes the time i played Loud hour its a hamer scisors paper game...if you lose you go into a room and turn the music up full blast then the other guy just turns on the music without you expecting it ( must be blind folded ) though the winner needs to have ear muffs....its fun and exciting...i had it at my 14th b-day party...

Iceglow
01-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Shot Twister, works by placing double shots on random spots on the Twister mat. After that you simply carry on playing Twister as standard apart from the fact that the unlucky (or lucky if they are sober) player to require the spot with the shot on it has to remain in position and down the shot before their hand or foot can occupy the location of the Shot. Yes we got very drunk and infact a friend of mine ended up with her arm broken when she caused the entire group to collapse on top of her. (it was the position we we're in and the fact she was drinking that made her collapse laughing....yeah it looked dodgy and I wasn't about to complain.)

Uhh Strip-Shot-Poker Yes the game with 2 forfeits for a losing hand. If you lost a round (by having the lowest hand of all hands) you had to not only drink a triple Tequilla but also remove 1 item of clothing, the idea was that you we're out when you lost your clothes or passed out. I lost 7 hands in a row but as it was my birthday party (and I was chugging the Tequilla back like a champ even without lemons and salt) they let me stay in (there was a girl who had lost as many hands as me also playing, thankfully we we're getting it together so it wasn't soo bad.)

Too many others to list.

Quindiana Jones
01-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Shot Twister, works by placing double shots on random spots on the Twister mat. After that you simply carry on playing Twister as standard apart from the fact that the unlucky (or lucky if they are sober) player to require the spot with the shot on it has to remain in position and down the shot before their hand or foot can occupy the location of the Shot. Yes we got very drunk and infact a friend of mine ended up with her arm broken when she caused the entire group to collapse on top of her. (it was the position we we're in and the fact she was drinking that made her collapse laughing....yeah it looked dodgy and I wasn't about to complain.)

Strip Twister. :bigsmile:

Iceglow
01-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Quinny that was another time and place :P

Quindiana Jones
01-06-2007, 06:35 PM
My house. Tonight.

rubah
01-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Yeah we did the floor is lava thing too xD Although when I was little I would walk only on every tile in school. It made it kinda difficult to go sideways. Also I tried not to step on cracks anywhere.

then a nice long game was "keep up the balloon" but you could only hit it three times before the other person had to hit it.

The Unknown Guru
01-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Once a friend and I were at a (different) friend's house. We were just messing around in the garage and we found a 4-month-old bag of peanuts.

Naturally, we claim forts and start throwing them at each other. In the following hours, alliances were made and broken, thousands of skin cells were killed, and I got hit in the forehead with a makeshift peanut slingshot about 4 times. Of course, I eventually got to beat that person down... with a peanut...

That was about 5 years ago, when I was 9.