PDA

View Full Version : Help me find Cluckatrice!!

Freya Coral
01-04-2007, 11:10 PM
OK, I just accepted the hunt from Dania in the Nomad Village for the Cluckatrice (the one she says are harassing her cockatrices). She says that it is to be found in the Giza North Bank, but I roamed that area for at least half an hour and killed all the monsters there aside from the Giza Bunnies. How the #$%# do I get it to appear?

chionos
01-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Kill them all then leave the zone(I used the southern exit) then reenter the area. It should be there. Well, the momma won't be there, but when you walk up to the baby, the momma shows up.
Btw, don't understimate the Cluckster, with the babies and everything it's a relatively tough fight. I think I remember it as the first actually difficult Hunt I encountered.

rubah
01-05-2007, 01:24 AM
I thought someone said the cluckatrice didn't like Humes, so I had fran walk back there alone, after clearing the area and leaving, to make sure xD

farplaner
01-05-2007, 09:19 AM
I thought someone said the cluckatrice didn't like Humes, so I had fran walk back there alone, after clearing the area and leaving, to make sure xD

that's not necessary. Just kill everything (even the friendly bunnies): exit and re-enter. Yeah, I had to come back later after getting smacked around when the hunt was first made available.

rubah
01-06-2007, 01:29 AM
it would've been cooler if it had been necessary :(

Lawr
01-06-2007, 01:32 AM

SAME...HERE...

Renmiri
01-06-2007, 03:49 PM
it would've been cooler if it had been necessary :(

Oh don't worry... The later hunts have some ridiculously tough and strict requirements. :mad: