PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth Vs. Destiny's Child

NeoCracker
01-04-2007, 11:46 PM
This ones for you Psycotic

Destiny's child would so lay waste to sephiroth. HE will not be able to keep coherent during their songs and slowly his mind will diminish.

Sorry, not time to remember how to add a poll. I let you mods do it for me.

Bunny
01-05-2007, 02:10 AM
He would be all ":o" at Beyonce's bootylicious bombastic bangin' booty of becoming beauty.

Por que?

LunarWeaver
01-05-2007, 02:18 AM
I think that unimportant one, you know the one that's always given the middle of the song and a few lyrics to herself and that's it, she's a ticking time bomb I tell you. She would unleash her anger at all of Beyonce's diva antics and kick his ass.

Dr Aum
01-05-2007, 02:54 AM
"Destiny's Child" sounds like a generic name for an archetypical young man fated to save the world, be the hero for some helpless woman, blah-blah. Sephiroth is generally considered a pretty evil sort of guy. Stories usually end with the fated boy obliterating evil and restoring peace and order.

Therefore Destiny's Child would win. Q. E. D.

DarkLadyNyara
01-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Wow. Just... wow. :lol:

Sephiroth would win. See, even he isn't as evil as Destiny's Child, so he would be the hero in this fight. And the damn heroes always win. :mad:

Dynast-Kid
01-05-2007, 05:25 PM
I think that unimportant one, you know the one that's always given the middle of the song and a few lyrics to herself and that's it, she's a ticking time bomb I tell you. She would unleash her anger at all of Beyonce's diva antics and kick his ass.

I think you're talking about Michelle. I went to a Destiny's Child concert once and Michelle blew Beyonce out of the water.

And I strongly agree with Lunar. Michelle woul get tired of Beyonce and totally pwn Sephy with her outrageous 1337 berserk rampage. But i'm sure she'd lose her Christian singing contract...

Avarice-ness
01-05-2007, 05:59 PM
If this is a singing contest, it'd obviously be DC.
If it's a chop your head off before you can get a note out, Sephiroth wins.

Man, this sure is a mega-step down from the Superman vs. Sephiroth thread. Guess you have to do that seeing as Sephiroth is not the best. :razz:

Psychotic
01-05-2007, 09:49 PM
In case any of you were wondering where this comes from. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=97794)

Sephiroth, and I would take great, possibly even orgasmic, pleasure in watching him butcher them. A more interesting duel would be who's more annoying: Sephiroth fans or Destiny's Child fans (no for the love of god don't make a thread about that too)

Oh, and we can't add a poll. It can only be done when you're making the thread.

Rocket Edge
01-05-2007, 10:01 PM
A more interesting duel would be who's more annoying: Sephiroth fans or Destiny's Child fans (no for the love of god don't make a thread about that too)
That would be incredable, too see that is.

Anaisa
01-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Sephiroth would win. He wouldn't even have to fight them. He could just take those ugly little plasticine models of them, from that Rudolph the red nose reindeer video, an use them like voodoo dolls. Slowly taking them apart... piece by piece.

Dynast-Kid
01-06-2007, 12:23 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/Sephirothvs.jpg

kikimm
01-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Okay I did add a poll. I guess you can do it. :frylock:

As much as I'm not really a fan of Sephiroth, It'd probably be kinda fun to watch him kill them. I suppose.

Psychotic
01-06-2007, 12:54 AM
Okay I did add a poll. I guess you can do it. :frylock: Oh god why did you have to tell them? The "We can't make polls for you" has meant that us lazy CKs haven't had to do any work since the beginning of the forums. Great. Fantastic. Might as well let them know we can give them name changes, too.