PDA

View Full Version : Am I just being evil, or is this a natural behaviour?

Peter_20
01-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Whenever I find out a girl is interested in me, but I don't return her interest, I've frequently found myself enjoying her sad feelings.
I don't know why, but I just... enjoy it, for some reason. XD
I hate feeling like this myself, but whenever a girl gets an unhappy crush on me, I enjoy it.
I highly enjoy it; the sadder she is, the better.
Sometimes I even do my best to be as charming as possible whenever she's around, so she will start longing for me even more.

Am I just being sick, or is this a natural behaviour?

Quindiana Jones
01-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Yes, you're evil. Why not sacrifice a goat?

I think you're just enjoying the fact that somebody fancies you, rather than the sadness they have by it not being mutual.

Avarice-ness
01-05-2007, 06:02 PM
No you're just cocky.

Eventually you'll fall in love with someone and loose your pride.
Or keep your pride and be alone forever. :)

Renmiri
01-05-2007, 06:09 PM
You are a prick

Leeza
01-06-2007, 09:52 PM
You are a prick
Whether he is or not does not give you the right to say so on this site because that is regarded as flaming. Please reaquaint yourself with the <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_eoff_rules">general rules</a> of the board.

Kanshisha
01-06-2007, 09:59 PM
look its just the way you are.. you will change...

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-06-2007, 10:07 PM
That's really evil. Really.

look its just the way you are.. you will change not...

That's better.

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-06-2007, 10:12 PM
It's cockiness, every human being has it so to answer your question, yes, it's natural, just don't be a prick about it and make it seem like you like the chick or karma will fuck you over.

Kanshisha
01-06-2007, 10:14 PM
yep just control your cockiness

CelestialStarDust
01-06-2007, 10:15 PM
ha thats what i do :P only i dont charm the guy...i torture him by talking to his friends and not him.

~*~Celes~*~
01-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Definantly something you need to work on. Seeing a girl be sad because you don't feel the same for her should make you feel bad, even if just a little. Sure, it might feel nice that a girl likes you and all, but you should feel bad for the girl. Don't purpousefully go out of your way to be charming with her to make her like you even more because that's getting out of hand right there.

However, it's also bad to do the opposite and treat her coldly. Instead, treat her like you would treat any other girl.

Martyr
01-06-2007, 10:48 PM
If I find out a girl likes me, I go nuts.

You should be happy that you can keep your cool.

But I gotta tell you, bro, if you have the capacity to keep your cool around hot chicas swarming all over your body, and this is just a simple word of advice from me to you, don't quit being a pricky cock or anything on my account, but, seriously, if you can keep your thought patterns intact when a chic likes you, it probably ain't the right move to ignore her/them. - hold on, let me change this a bit.

it probably ain't the right move to ignore her/them.

LoveArya
01-06-2007, 11:01 PM
yep just control your cockiness
well said

Rye
01-06-2007, 11:04 PM
If I actually believed your story, I would say that that is cruel behavior, and shows your lack of confidence in yourself, so you need to manipulate the feelings of others to feel good.

But that's if I believed your story.

Dreddz
01-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Your awesome.

Ryth
01-06-2007, 11:23 PM
I know the feeling, when a girl likes me it is a boost of confidence, but if I don't like her back, it's not like I act like a total jerk. You need to remember she's a human being as well. What you're doing is cruel and cocky. I'm sure you'd feel horrible if you liked a girl and she started be a little tease around you.

Old Manus
01-06-2007, 11:36 PM
I think that's quite funny.

Renmiri already won the thread 12 posts ago.

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-06-2007, 11:47 PM
I feel bad when a female has feelings for me and I don't, I try to make her feel better.... unless she's been a bitch to one of my friends

NeoCracker
01-06-2007, 11:49 PM
You are a prick
Whether he is or not does not give you the right to say so on this site because that is regarded as flaming. Please reaquaint yourself with the <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_eoff_rules">general rules</a> of the board.

I can't help but sense a Hidden undertone in this warning.

Anaisa
01-06-2007, 11:53 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as their horrible girls. If they're nice ones, you're cruel. I know when a horrible man lusts after me, I enjoy berating him, stamping all over his ego, an shattering his illusion that he's irresistible.

Tavrobel
01-06-2007, 11:54 PM
It's semi-natural behavior. Doesn't make it any less disturbing or cruel.

For some reason, I don't believe that alot of girls are interested in you in the first place.

Evastio
01-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Do you enjoy it more because some girl likes you or because the girl's feelings will get crushed when you tell her you don't like her that way?

If it's the first one then that is quite cruel.

Christmas
01-07-2007, 02:06 AM
Maybe it is just you that think she is interested in you. :bigsmile:

Or maybe you should clean yourself up first. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=99507) :bigsmile:

Xander
01-07-2007, 02:52 AM
I remember guys at school, who I had crushes on, when they found out they were generally really horrible to me, laughing and then one once said "We're going to be really horrible to you now". And umm I never really understood why me liking them made them horrible to me.... I guess because I was not one of the cool people at school but still xD

Cocky people I wouldn't go near again... there's no need to be horrible, but maybe your behaviour is natural for some guys, I don't know, at school I could understand it maybe cos guys could be immature... but now, hmm. No reason to want them to feel sad, I think maybe you do just feel proud that they like you and maybe powerful that you can turn them down and be in control of the situation and of what they want. Natural in a way I guess, but you should show respect if you can at least.

~*~Celes~*~
01-07-2007, 03:34 AM
You are a prick

I can't help but sense a Hidden undertone in this warning.

XD Now that you mention it...

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Sadistic would be a better word for it.

I cannot understand how people can enjoy the suffering of others, especially when they add fuel to the fire. I think it is immoral, but that is me.

One word of warning: karma.

Northcrest
01-07-2007, 05:03 AM
I think its a behavior because you say yourself that you don't like it.

Hambone
01-07-2007, 05:10 AM
I'm like "whatever". I usually don't care until I actually find out whether or not they really like me and then I say "Cool" but I really still don't care.

Chemical
01-07-2007, 09:11 AM
On a scale between 1 and 10 you're about a 666.

blackmage_nuke
01-07-2007, 09:36 AM
Just evil?

dont think a phrase like defines you, this is beyond just evil

-

Kanshisha
01-07-2007, 09:53 AM
It's semi-natural behavior. Doesn't make it any less disturbing or cruel.

For some reason, I don't believe that alot of girls are interested in you in the first place.exactly... well said there....if i was a girl i wouldn't ask you out....even if you were hot....

Jojee
01-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Oh Petey-chan :love:

Little Blue
01-07-2007, 01:18 PM
I don't think its particularly evil. Sure, its mean, but not evil. But maybe I'm biased cos I used to do something similar when I was in school. For nearly three years I had a verbal war with some girl and used to enjoy really upsetting her.

I dunno how she felt about me, but I kinda realised that I liked her a lot and just stopped being mean to her. We got on really well afterwards.

So my point is maybe you do like these girls, but this is your way of stopping something developing between you. Another possibility, as mentioned earlier, is that you like being the object of attraction. Or maybe you are just sadastic. ;)

Christmas
07-09-2022, 05:53 AM
Peter 20 makes the best threads. The reason we are in this state is because people like him gets unappreciated. :(

Just like me. :(

And Acula. :(

But not Quin. Never Quin.

Quindiana Jones
07-09-2022, 08:50 PM
Who even makes threads these days? In this economy?

Tigmafuzz
07-10-2022, 01:05 AM
If he makes the best threads then why is he banned :colbert:

Christmas
07-10-2022, 03:46 AM
Because we dun deserve the best. :(