PDA

View Full Version : How do I activate the Generator in Dino Crisis?

Peter_20
01-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Alright, Kirk is guarded by Gail and Regina goes on about some Generator thingy.
I've already got the Initializer and the Stabilizer, but I can't seem to do anything anywhere.
If I approach Gail and Kirk, they just say "What are you still doing here? Go get those devices!" and "Did you find those devices yet? Huhuhuhu-hm!"

What the hell?

RiseToFall
01-05-2007, 05:56 PM
I know the part you're talking about but it's been years since I played that game. Your best bet is to just go on Gamefaqs and check the guides there.

Dreddz
01-05-2007, 06:55 PM
You have to go to the Security Pass room, its the room where the dead female scientist is and where Regina tripped an alarm, in there you must go to the computer at the back of the room and put in Dr Kirks registration code. Make sure you got the finger prints from Dr Kirk earlier in the game, you need those as well.

Peter_20
01-05-2007, 07:21 PM
You have to go to the Security Pass room, its the room where the dead female scientist is and where Regina tripped an alarm, in there you must go to the computer at the back of the room and put in Dr Kirks registration code. Make sure you got the finger prints from Dr Kirk earlier in the game, you need those as well.What? :eek:
How the heck do I get his fingerprints?

I never got them. :(

Dreddz
01-05-2007, 08:04 PM
You have to go to the Security Pass room, its the room where the dead female scientist is and where Regina tripped an alarm, in there you must go to the computer at the back of the room and put in Dr Kirks registration code. Make sure you got the finger prints from Dr Kirk earlier in the game, you need those as well.What? :eek:

Go back to the place where Gail caught Kirk and use the F.C Device to get his finger prints.

Peter_20
01-05-2007, 08:34 PM

Go back to the place where Gail caught Kirk and use the F.C Device to get his finger prints.Thanks. :)