PDA

View Full Version : >> VP Silmeria question..

black orb
01-06-2007, 01:59 AM
>>> I guess some people here have cleared Seraphic Gate many times..

The question: Is there an easier way to get the sunflower seed?. Im kinda tired to follow the damn hamster, and find the Hammy hamster its pretty hard too..

BTW, sunflower seeds + other stuff = golden eggs..

Black Mage
01-06-2007, 05:29 AM
There's not really an easier way, exactly, but there is a faster way.

If you collect 99 "Hamstar," every enemy on the Fourth floor of the Seraphic Gate will be Hamsters. Some people call it a "glitch" but I think it's actually intentional for this very reason.

Anyways, if you let them have an "Enemy Advantage" it seems to increase the chance that you'll run into Hammy. It won't be a 100% chance, but it's pretty decent.

And, for anyone who needs it:

Golden Egg: Burgundy Flask (2), Royal Jelly (1), Seafood(3), and Sunflower Seed (1).

black orb
01-06-2007, 07:21 AM
>>> Yeah, I heard about the 99 hamstar trick somewhere too but I thought it was a lie because it never worked for me..

Tri-ace is just evil, but I like challenges so I wont give up until I get something good like the Angel Slayer..

I also have a question about the 4 divine treasures. One of them is the Demon Sword Levantine right?.. Besides the obvious ones I know the Sylvan Bow is one of them but I was wondering about Demon Sword Levantine because they didnt mentioned it on this game..

Black Mage
01-06-2007, 08:32 AM
You're definitely correct. The Four Treasures are the Demon Sword Levantine, the Dragon Orb, the Spear Gugnir, and the Sylvan bow.

Levantine isn't mentioned in the story of the game, but you can obtain it in the Seraphic Gate. It's in a chest guarded by Bahamut.

You make a good point though, I hadn't really thought about the other two treasures and why they weren't mentioned. Perhaps in Levantine's case it's because at the time of the game it has been already swallowed by Bloodbane. Oh well, just speculation.

black orb
01-06-2007, 04:12 PM
>>> Yeah, since this game focused only in Midgard and Asgard the Demon Sword Levantine and the Silvan bow was not even mentioned..

If im not wrong Demon Sword Levantine belongs to Niflheim realm of Bloodbane and Fenrir and probably were Loki was originally born..
And the Sylvan Bow belongs to Álfheim realm of Light Elves or something like that.

Glance Reviver (Lenneth default weapon after she defeat Loki) its supposed to be far greater than the 4 treasures but in this game that wasnt true, this was pretty weird too..