PDA

View Full Version : I hadn't seen my Kitty for a while

CimminyCricket
01-06-2007, 04:18 AM
yeah, so i hadn't seen my kitty in a while back (bout an hour ago) and well I decided to get some dishes done...I opened the dish washer to put dirty dishes in it (empty) and well, my Kitty jumped out.
I was completely confused...I said, " OMFG, WTF were you doing in there?" she didn't answer.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-06-2007, 04:21 AM
Something similar happen to me once. This was when we had a mother cat with four kittens around the house and we could not find one of the kittens. My sister or mom was doing a load of laundry and was putting things in the dryer. Then the kitten came out, thankfully we noticed her, because she would have most likely not survive the dryer.

Dr Aum
01-06-2007, 04:40 AM
Yikes, I'm sure he hated that. Since my cat stays outside, there's not many silly things for him to get in except empty cardboard boxes and things like that.

He does, however, make a habit of lying down in front of moving cars. My best guess is that he thinks the car will pet him. He's not exactly an Einstein of the feline world.

But I still love him. :heart:

Roto13
01-06-2007, 04:44 AM
I had a cat who used to sit in front of cars as they pulled into the driveway and refused to move. That was probably more because he was so impressed that the mere sight of him was enough to stop one of those roaring beasts.

CimminyCricket
01-06-2007, 04:48 AM
Yikes, I'm sure he hated that. Since my cat stays outside, there's not many silly things for him to get in except empty cardboard boxes and things like that.

He does, however, make a habit of lying down in front of moving cars. My best guess is that he thinks the car will pet him. He's not exactly an Einstein of the feline world.

But I still love him. :heart:

Actually...she didn't jump out until after I had pulled out the tray thing. she was sitting in there,bathing herself. O_o

Vermachtnis
01-06-2007, 04:55 AM
My cat is evil and likes to sneak attack me. She's a black cat so about two in the morning she can hide anywhere and you want know about it until she attacks you. Other then her two o'clock mauling she hides in open drawers. Sad to say, but one time I didn't know she was in one and I closed it. Then I heard some stracting and I went to check what it was and opened to door and she looked up at me like I saved her life, even though I closed the drawer in the first place ;p

Shlup
01-06-2007, 04:56 AM
I had a cat that used to do that. Everytime I opened something, she had to go in.

Once I was watching TV and I heard a faint meowing... coming from my dad's gun safe. And the last time he had opened it, according to him, was ten hours before that. She just liked to be in stuff. Little weirdo.

My ferrets are kinda like that. Once they know something opens they'll claw at it for an hour before giving up. My husband opened the closet on our balcony the other day and now they're flipping out about going in there.

Meat Puppet
01-06-2007, 04:58 AM
One time my cat was missing for over a day and I got scared. Luckily, he had only got stuck on a roof a few houses down, and the people living there had been kind enough to contact me about it. Rather than, you know, eating him or something.

nik0tine
01-06-2007, 04:58 AM
I had a cat that used to do that. Everytime I opened something, she had to go in.I have a fucking cat like that. It has to go through any and every door that opens. It treats it like a life or death situation too.

god I hate cats.

CimminyCricket
01-06-2007, 04:59 AM
I've shut my kitty in almost everything...fridge, cabinet, drawer, file cabinet, one of those couches that folds out into a bed, recliners, and awkwardly enough, a garbage can...she had jumped in and it wasn't myfault...everything else though, I guess, was indeed my fault for not looking and expecting something like that, but I honestly never expected the whole trash can thing.

NeoCracker
01-06-2007, 05:17 AM
I had a cat that used to do that. Everytime I opened something, she had to go in.I have a smurfing cat like that. It has to go through any and every door that opens. It treats it like a life or death situation too.

god I hate cats.

But What about Cat Girls?

I had a cat that would attack vital points. She was evil. She attacked you in your sleep to, even drew blood. However she liked me and was nice. He called her Stalin.

Then theres flower. We named it because we thought it was a girl, though when we took it in to get spaded it turned out it was a guy. Its had such little balls we couldn't tell the difference. We drugged it up when we moved. Though when we opened the box, it got pissed off because we woke him up.

N8V_Tidus25
01-06-2007, 05:29 AM
Back at my old home, a very small town, the weather was getting fierce and the wind was howling loudly and the lightning was bright red and spreaded across the clouds like spider-webs and the power went out, we was'nt sure of a tornado warning or not but we heard such news on the radio earlier in the day so everybody took stuff to the basement and took cover, we went to grab my cat and her 6 babies, could not find them anywhere, her babies were not in the basket/bed so we looked outside everywhere and finally she comes running out from under a desk in the basement where all her kitties are laying safely, I had no clue cats were so smart, and she moved all her kittens one by one without anybody noticed, from the top floor in the last bedroom to the basements darkest safest area... kittens are truely awesome.

Reles
01-06-2007, 08:30 AM
My cat likes getting stuck in my bathroom drawers. It's pretty large and empty and very low to the ground. So he decides to jump inside and with enough momentum he gets closed inside. Good thing I was there, or he would have been in there for a really long time.

~*~Celes~*~
01-06-2007, 05:53 PM
My cat hides behind our T.V. if my little brother aggrevates him too much, which happens every day >.>

Tasura
01-06-2007, 05:58 PM
My car tends to go into every box and bag it sees, even if the bag or box are really small, he hasn't really got stuck anywhere yet, but he does like to go into the dryer when my mother does the laundry.

Chemical
01-06-2007, 06:11 PM
my kittenschmoo likes to camp out in my drawers.

Roto13
01-06-2007, 06:13 PM
My cat climbs into drawers and stuff, but I always get him out of there before I close them.

I once found my old cat in between the outside and inside doors to my house. Those of you who live in cold climates may have seen that kind of setup. There are two doors in the same place with a little bit of space in between then. Well, I opened the door and my cat walked out of that space very nonchalantly. :P He didn't seem to care.

~*~Celes~*~
01-06-2007, 06:18 PM
My cat climbs into drawers and stuff, but I always get him out of there before I close them.

I once found my old cat in between the outside and inside doors to my house. Those of you who live in cold climates may have seen that kind of setup. There are two doors in the same place with a little bit of space in between then. Well, I opened the door and my cat walked out of that space very nonchalantly. :P He didn't seem to care.

XD we used to have a screen door and a storm door but now it's just the storm door...my cat would be the type to stay inbetween the doors though :p Currently, he's asleep on my bed, covered up with my blankets.

Madame Adequate
01-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Cas can teleport. It is the only explanation for the places in this house they sometimes get into.

Xander
01-06-2007, 07:52 PM
That is a cute story :D My kitty sat on the oven :O And she's not allowed to...naughty.... usually find her somewhere in my room, sitting on eeyore and pikachu though :D

~*~Celes~*~
01-06-2007, 09:01 PM
That is a cute story :D My kitty sat on the oven :O And she's not allowed to...naughty.... usually find her somewhere in my room, sitting on eeyore and pikachu though :D

My cat loves to jump onto our kitchen table and lay down XD

EDIT: Wonder why Leeza hasn't posted here yet...

Riana
01-06-2007, 09:14 PM
My cat loves to hide in all sorts of places. Under my bed, behind the TV, under the dining table.

Whenever she sleeps on the stairs, it's a burden. The colour of her fur blends in with the carpet, and well...my family almost trip up over her sometimes.

LoveArya
01-06-2007, 09:22 PM
My cat sneak attacks you when you wake up. Shes in my closet (no clue how she gets in there, its always closed and theres no holes), or on top of my dresser.

Sometimes when I put her outside, she'll climb up the screen door so you can see her through the window, and she never takes her eyes off you.

CimminyCricket
01-06-2007, 09:24 PM
lmao!

My kitty likes to sleep in sinks after you've run the cold water.
She also likes to attack you as soon as you open the bathroom door after a shower.

sephirothishere
01-06-2007, 09:31 PM
kitties are so crazay....

No.78
01-06-2007, 10:51 PM
yeah, so i hadn't seen my kitty in a while back (bout an hour ago) and well I decided to get some dishes done...I opened the dish washer to put dirty dishes in it (empty) and well, my Kitty jumped out.
I was completely confused...I said, " OMFG, WTF were you doing in there?" she didn't answer.

Your words, they make me laugh!

Jessweeee♪
01-07-2007, 11:25 PM
OHNOEZ!!!

I'm always scared to death one of my kitties will die in the dryer because I'm always hearing stories of cats dying in such appliances :cry:

LoveArya
01-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Then watch where you put your cat:D

Spammerman
01-07-2007, 11:57 PM
My cat got stuck in a wall once. My kitten was so cute, it would nibble on your ear if you lay down on the couch.

CimminyCricket
01-12-2007, 07:47 PM
does anyone else's kitty drool?

No.78
01-12-2007, 08:41 PM
I have a dog thats like a cat, do I win?

Crop
01-12-2007, 09:22 PM

Yea that happend to me before, although I dont have a cat, and when I said "OMFG, WTF were you doing in there?" it said, "I am a wishing cat, I will grant you one wish"

So I wished for the dishes to be done, shaved a few minutes off, plenty time for other things.

Elite Lord Sigma
01-12-2007, 09:30 PM
My cats seem more like dogs. Whenever I come home from school, one of them is always in my room, waiting for me. It then proceeds to jump up on my lap and lick my face.

Absconditus_Oraculum
01-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Our cat never really did any of that. Never jumped out at you or hid in things as far as I seen. I did like to climb the tree at Christmas though. Never messed it up or knocked anything off, you'd never know it was there if you hadn't seen it go up. It only stayed in the house for so long though. We let it out sometimes before that and it found andother black cat. Never thing we know, we've got 6 cats. So they mostly stay out side cause theres no room. In the end we had 15-17 cats. All the other took after their mom as far as not jumping out at you or anything like that. One did come at me once and drew blood, but I'm pretty sure that was my falt.

DarkLadyNyara
01-12-2007, 11:57 PM
My kitty is insane. Once, when she was a kitten, she got stuck in the fridge. Fortunatly, she is loud when she wants to be.