PDA

View Full Version : I am a bad man.

Quindiana Jones
01-06-2007, 01:50 PM
I haven't played FF9 for over a year now, maybe even 2. Even though I know it's an amnazing game, at the moment I just wanna go through the story without all the faffing around. I'll probably never actually get rid of the game, because it seems hard to come buy nowadays and I know it's the best game I've ever played, but I just can't be arsed right now.

Um....Have you ever felt like this?

NeoCracker
01-06-2007, 01:56 PM
*Slaps Quin*
PICK UP FF IX RIGHT NOW AND PLAY IT.

Yes :(

Sefie1999AD
01-06-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm feeling like that with loads of FFs, actually. It took me 8 months to beat FFIVA just because I could never be bothered to play it. Now that I look at my FF save games, I haven't seriously played FFIX since 2001. It seems I started a new game of FFIX in 2004, but I don't think I even made it out of Alexandria. FFIX is still my second favorite FF, though.

Levian
01-06-2007, 03:43 PM
I always quit playing when I've reached the final dungeon, 'cause I want to get everything, and then levelling gets boring and I quit. And once you quit it takes effort to start up again. :D I went on a completing crusade earlier this year where I completed FFIX, FFX, FFX-2 and FFIV.

boys from the dwarf
01-07-2007, 07:32 PM
I haven't played FF9 for over a year now, maybe even 2. Even though I know it's an amnazing game, at the moment I just wanna go through the story without all the faffing around. I'll probably never actually get rid of the game, because it seems hard to come buy nowadays and I know it's the best game I've ever played, but I just can't be arsed right now.

Um....Have you ever felt like this?

yeah. about the same game. i hadn't played through FF9 in at least 2 years.

my disc 2 had broken so i couldn't play it for a long time and it just completely ate away at me, but i eventually got a new copy and im finally playing disk two again. i started a new game a few days ago and i'm very glad i'm finally playing it again.

i bought the new copy months ago (it doesn't have the disc art but oh well.) but i didn't have any space on my memory card. i'd already deleted loads of data (including my soul reaver 1 game which i regret doing but i'll just replay it another time. it does take up 3 blocks though.) no problem right? i'll just buy another memory card right? wrong!

i bougt a memory card and it didn't work. i bought a second that didn't work and finally the third worked.

but it was worth the wait.

i had the game and working memory card for quite a few weeks before finally playing the game but just having the freedom to play FF9 whenever i wanted to instead of not being able to play was releif from the annoyance of not being able to play through the game.

Kanshisha
01-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Just bloody pick it up and tell your brain to shut up and you just want to play the game in peace....

It helps lol....

cloud21zidane16
01-07-2007, 09:58 PM
i feel like that now too. ive just finished disc 2 and so far have got every item possible and my levels are high. But i started disc 3 and then turned it off after 5 mins.:mog: Ive lost all motivation to play.:(

Xurts
01-08-2007, 08:06 PM
No, I haven't. The only FF game that I have ever quit playing without doing everything was FFX-2.

Rantz
01-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Oh you silly. You don't play a game if you don't feel like it, whether it's a good game or not. Ask someone to hide it where you won't find it (and not tell you where even if you ask), and then at first you won't bother. But after a while, the feeling of not being able to access the game will grow on you, and you'll automatically start glorifying the game in your mind. The pure fact that you can't play it will make you want to play it even more. And then, when you start remembering the game as divine and your only source of joy, that's the time to start torturing your friend who hid the game by... well... sitting on his face and farting, I don't know.

Edit: BTW you just made me start the game up again :)

Jess
01-10-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm half way through playing for like the 5th time but right now I'm being lazy and I haven't played at all for about a month. :jess:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-11-2007, 12:44 PM
I've completed it once and started it a second time three years ago. But I'm trying to level all my characters to lv99 and there is no motivation for me to continue doing it so I quit