PDA

View Full Version : IS KENJI REALLY DEVIL-MAN?

Kenji Longaway
01-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Anaisa seems to think so.
So does Bunny, and about thirty other fanatical users online that won't stop sending me private messages every ten minutes.
I finally got around to checking my "User Notes", because everyone keeps asking me to view them, because, quite frankly, I don't read the stuff you people write, and I really don't care what you people think.
I wish all you haters would leave me the hell alone; I just joined last week!
Some of you are so damn sure that I am Devil-Man.
Anaisa for instance.
She is so sure of herself, I bet she is willing to bet her life on it.
She has been trying to get me to admit that I am Devil-Man in virtually every private message. She claims to hate me, "Amar", as she calls me, but if she hated Amar so much, why does she waste so much of her time worried about him,(me, she thinks.)and sending me private messages?
Sounds to me like Anaisa has a "Love Jones" for her long lost love, Amar.
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwww. Don't you just love it?
My hat goes off to you, Amar, you sure know how to snab the ladies. Not that I am implying Anaisa is a lady.
Some other dufus was like "How did you get Kenji from Chris?"
Could it be because I am Japanese???? Or maybe I am black? Or white? Or a Japanese man trying to be black. Or maybe a white man trying to be Japanese? Or maybe I am mixed with japanese and one of the other two races.

Here is the deal, some people believe that I am Devil-Man, some don't. But why speculate? We live in a democracy( or at least, I do. )So lets hit those polls and finally make a decision on the matter; Because I am sick of you people sending me your private messages, and I cannot take the time to put all of you on my "Ignore list".
STOP.PRIVATE.MESSAGING.ME.
AND YAMENEKO,YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT DUDE, THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST OF THE DAY.
P.S.
To whoever has been using my account, and sneaking into my private messages, reading them, and then erasing them before I have a chance to read them, your one crazy douche bag. GET A LIFE, DILDO.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Your Uncle Kenji.

Bunny
01-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Anaisa seems to think so.
So does Bunny, and about thirty other fanatical users online that won't stop sending me private messages every ten minutes.
I finally got around to checking my "User Notes", because everyone keeps asking me to view them, because, quite frankly, I don't read the stuff you people write, and I really don't care what you people think.
I wish all you haters would leave me the hell alone; I just joined last week!
Some of you are so damn sure that I am Devil-Man.
Anaisa for instance.
She is so sure of herself, I bet she is willing to bet her life on it.
She has been trying to get me to admit that I am Devil-Man in virtually every private message. She claims to hate me, "Amar", as she calls me, but if she hated Amar so much, why does she waste so much of her time worried about him,(me, she thinks.)and sending me private messages?
Sounds to me like Anaisa has a "Love Jones" for her long lost love, Amar.
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwww. Don't you just love it?
My hat goes off to you, Amar, you sure know how to snab the ladies. Not that I am implying Anaisa is a lady.
Some other dufus was like "How did you get Kenji from Chris?"
Could it be because I am Japanese???? Or maybe I am black? Or white? Or a Japanese man trying to be black. Or maybe a white man trying to be Japanese? Or maybe I am mixed with japanese and one of the other two races.

Here is the deal, some people believe that I am Devil-Man, some don't. But why speculate? We live in a democracy( or at least, I do. )So lets hit those polls and finally make a decision on the matter; Because I am sick of you people sending me your private messages, and I cannot take the time to put all of you on my "Ignore list".
STOP.PRIVATE.MESSAGING.ME.
AND YAMENEKO,YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT DUDE, THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST OF THE DAY.
P.S.
To whoever has been using my account, and sneaking into my private messages, reading them, and then erasing them before I have a chance to read them, your one crazy douche bag. GET A LIFE, DILDO.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Your Uncle Kenji.

Wait what?

escobert
01-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Sir, I feel you my friend are much better than devil man! he should bow to your mightyness ^_^

Sergeant Hartman
01-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Call the inspector!

Resha
01-07-2007, 05:40 PM
No way you're Devil Man, dude. Chill. Your styles are...radically different. :p

Moon Rabbits
01-07-2007, 05:41 PM
I didn't think that, and then I read this post. Now I do :D

Old Manus
01-07-2007, 05:42 PM
EOFF EXPOSED: WHO WILL BE NEXT

Dynast-Kid
01-07-2007, 05:42 PM

I agree with Resha. You're more...agressive. But not in a bad way...And you are super in love with Jessica Simpson. Devil-Man was in love with Paris Hilton.

Avarice-ness
01-07-2007, 05:47 PM
He can't be devil man, Devil Man was smart enough to -not- make a thread that just wenches at 90% of EoFF's population, not to mention Yam.

I pray for you good sir.

Christmas
01-07-2007, 05:53 PM
http://www.kismetmanga.com/images/kindaichi%20-%20smoke%20and%20mirrors001.jpg

I WILL SOLVE THE MYSTERY IN THE NAME OF MY GRANDPA!

Avarice-ness
01-07-2007, 05:55 PM
http://www.kismetmanga.com/images/kindaichi%20-%20smoke%20and%20mirrors001.jpg

I WILL SOLVE THE MYSTERY IN THE NAME OF MY GRANDPA!

IS THE FACT HIS EYE BROWS ARE BROWN AND HIS HAIR IS BLACK A CLUE DEAR CHRISTMAS?!

Martyr
01-07-2007, 05:58 PM

Devil Man radically changed his style about 3 times. I believe very firmly that Kenji may or may not be Devil Man. I would send an angry PM or a User Note to him concerning the issue, but... Well, I guess I can't back up my decisions with logical reason. I just think that it's unnecessary action leading up to a moot point.

So, hello Kenji! If you're Devil Man, congratulations on breakiong through the mighty walls of our mods who banned you, and if you're not, then it's really a sobbing shame about your PM situation. Just remember that

Avarice-ness
01-07-2007, 06:01 PM
If Kenji didn't know Devil Man and is not Devil Man...

Then why is this topic in third person when he was the one that made it? Hmm.

Peter_20
01-07-2007, 06:04 PM
The Devil Man always talked in third person, and that was a part of what made him awesome. :monster:

Levian
01-07-2007, 06:04 PM
If you don't want the attention then making a big deal out of it by bringing it to General Chat is a bad move. Like I told you last time, keep this in PM's. You can send 5 PM's at a time, so sending it to those 30 fanatical people of yours is only going to take a few seconds extra. Don't make another thread like this, please.