PDA

View Full Version : What's your Sign?

Wolf Kanno
01-08-2007, 07:09 AM
Inspired by the "Cloud's Gut's" thread. This topic is about astology. What are your thoughts on it? Chinese, Indian, Weastern, or Veldic?
What is your sign and do you feel you accurately portray it? Do you have a question about it? If worse comes to worse, we can devolve this into a "Guess the above poster's sign!!" thread. ;)

Jojee
01-08-2007, 07:39 AM
I'm rabbit and taurus and that's all I know. ^_^

vorpal blade
01-08-2007, 07:47 AM
Libra, year if the Dragon. I'd say I'm pretty balanced morally, plus I have the ability to fly so the Dragon sign suits me as well.

My thoughts on it? Even at the dawn of civilization, mankind saw a need for a cheap pickup line.

Faris
01-08-2007, 07:48 AM
Metal Horse, Virgo.

Meat Puppet
01-08-2007, 07:54 AM
I’m a Sagittarius and a tiger.

Traditional Sagittarius Traits

Optimistic and freedom-loving ü
Jovial and good-humored ü
Honest and straightforward ü
Intellectual and philosophical û

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless ü
Irresponsible and superficial ü
Tactless and restless ü

I guess that is pretty accurate. This is just an overall generalization; there are periods when the complete reverse is true.

Here is what I found on Wikipedia about the zodiac Tiger (it was not difficult):

<blockquote>The <B>Tiger ( 寅 )</B>, associated with good fortune, power, and royalty, is viewed with both fear and respect. Their protection and wisdom is sought after. The Chinese (and generally all of the East) see the tiger, and not the lion, as the king of beasts.

"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin, a Tiger

"I am the state." - Louis XIV of France, a Tiger

"Nothing is more intolerable than to have to admit to yourself your own errors" - Beethoven, a Tiger</blockquote>

As a tiger, I am expected to father a son on the year of the Tiger. I do not want to do this.

Whoops, sorry for using Wingdings. :-[ Lime u’s mean yes and red u’s mean no.

escobert
01-08-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm a Virgo and a Ox. I fit the virgo description pretty well I guess.

Bunny
01-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Fire Tiger and Libra. Also something to do with Yang Metal. Whatever. I don't deal with this stuff, as hardly any of it applies to me. I don't really have a list to show like Mr. Puppet.

blackmage_nuke
01-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Opposite over Hypotenuse :jokey:

Im a Virgo (you can see why)

-

Jess
01-08-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm a Sagittarius with a Sagittarius rising and I was born on the year of the snake.

I will put a :jess: smile next to those that I think apply to me:
Personality Traits:
* Fun :jess:
* Optimist
* Good-natured :jess:
* Sociable :jess:
* Spiritual :jess:
* Impatient :jess:
* Fears responsibility
* Self-indulgence
* Fanaticism
* Peter Pan syndrome
* Tendency to gamble :jess:

* Unusual ideas :jess:
* Being on the move
* Parties :jess:
* Luxury items :jess:
* Gambling
* New friends :jess:
* Flirting :jess: (well, used to!)

Dislikes:
* Public disapproval :jess:
* Playing safe
* Confinement :jess:
* Monotony
* Tight clothes/areas
* Being doubted :jess:
* Being refused :jess:

Apparently the careers best fit for Sagittarius are as follows:
* Pro athlete
* Finance
* Banking
* Teacher
* Lawyer
* Politician
* Social worker

I've been interested in becoming a Teacher, Lawyer and Social worker! :roll:

Bunny
01-08-2007, 03:45 PM
* Tight clothes/areas

Hehehe, that's dirty.

Pray tell, where did you acquire this wonderful list, dearest Jess?

Christmas
01-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Virgo make me ccccchhhuuuu~~~~~~ :bigsmile:

Breine
01-08-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm a Gemini and a Dragon.

I just found this on the site Jess gave a link to. I'll put a smiley next to the ones that apply to me:

Witty :)
Restless
Curious :)
Gets bored easily
Entertaining :)
Energetic
Intellectual :)
Versatile :)
Manipulative
Freedom-loving :)
Optimistic :)
Naughty
Fickle-minded
Conniving
Cynical

Likes...
Excitement :)
Communicating :)
Adventures :)
Learning :)
News & gossip :)
Writing :)
Travel :)
Gadgets

Dislikes...
Wasting time :)
Repetitiveness
Immorality :)
Hypocrisy :)
Seriousness
Being analyzed
Narrow-mindedness :)
Holier-than-you mindset :)

Jess
01-08-2007, 03:49 PM
* Tight clothes/areas

Hehehe, that's dirty.

Click! :jess: (http://www.sagittarius.arollo.com/)

Chemical
01-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Aquarian

Martyr
01-08-2007, 03:55 PM
I'm an Aquarius.

It is common knowledge that the Age of Aquarius has ended, so I don't like to talk about it much.

I don't have a list, but I'll go ahead and say that I've found many Aquarius traits in common with myself, as well as many traits of other signs, so, uh, the signs are pretty irrelevant to me. Juat because I'm friendly doesn't mean I can't be a jackass a lot of the time if it fits my mood.

It'd be easy to predict my Chinese sign, it's on a table mat in every chinese restaurant in America, but I'd rather make ya'll look it up.

Chemical
01-08-2007, 03:57 PM
It is common knowledge that the Age of Aquarius has ended, so I don't like to talk about it much.

You've just ruined the moment...
You know... This is why we can't own nice things.

Aquarians are generally intellectual, rebellious, forward thinkers. We're fucking snowflakes man.

Bunny
01-08-2007, 03:59 PM
* Tight clothes/areas

Hehehe, that's dirty.

Click! :jess: (http://www.sagittarius.arollo.com/)

You are my favorite of the Jess'!

My list as follows, because this is in high demand and everyone must know about it! The bold indicates truths, italics indicate half-truths or semi-truths, and nothing indicates that something does not apply to me even slightly.

Traits:
Desires popularity
Loves art
Neat
Dresses up for the occassion
Slight perfectionist
Narcisstic
Charitable
Bossy at times
Plans ahead
Attention to detail
Loves public service

Gifts
Debates
Attention
Intellectual conversations
Admiration
Credit cards
Mingling
Subtle colours, textures
Haute Coutoure

Dislikes:
Noise
Confusion
Sloppiness
Ugliness
Dirt
Pressured decisions
Being rushed
Criticism

Araciel
01-08-2007, 04:10 PM
i'm a virgo...in chinese astrology i was born in the year of the dog...so...woof

Zeldy
01-08-2007, 04:10 PM
I don't know anything really about them, but Im a Gemini and born in the year of the Monkey I think :p

I do like star signs, especially since Gemini sums me up perfectly.

Novelty and the unusual
Variety in life
Multiple projects all going at once
Reading

* DISLIKES
Feeling tied down
Learning, such as school
Being in a rut
Mental inaction
Being alone

Chloe.
01-08-2007, 04:39 PM
All I know about it, is that I'm an Aries and I was born in the year of the Rooster. :bigsmile:

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Western: Leo

Rising Sign is in 09 Degrees Aquarius
You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself -- it is not easy for others to convert you to anything. You form your own opinions, but once you do form them, you then want to convince everyone else that they are correct. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others. You have a deep and abiding interest in science, mathematics, and the great social problems of the day. Very sympathetic toward the downtrodden, equality is your battle cry! You demand that those in authority be fair to all. You are an intellectual -- emotions and emotional people are difficult for you to understand. You are known for being calm, cool, detached and objective.

Sun is in 27 Degrees Leo.
More than a bit of a showoff, you love to be the center of attention! But others do not usually mind because they tend to enjoy your genuine warmth and affection. Very spirited and willful, proud and self-important at times, you demand your own way. You are quite honest, however, and the respect of others is very important to you. You never compromise yourself and you pursue your goals with persistence and dedication. Your regal presence and demeanor draws you to positions of leadership and authority. But beware of being overly hardheaded, domineering, ostentatious or patronizing or you will lose the goodwill and admiration that you enjoy. Very theatrical, you live life on a grand scale wherever and whenever possible. Your strength and energy vitalizes those who come in contact with you.

Moon is in 18 Degrees Cancer.
For the most part, you are very strong and secure emotionally. You intuitively know what to do to make others feel comfortable, loved, accepted and needed. You naturally enjoy feeding and taking care of others. Be careful that your mothering does not turn into smothering. At times, you tend to feel that those to whom you are attached can never do anything without your assistance and support. Extremely sensitive by nature, it hurts you deeply whenever anyone criticizes you. You have an almost desperate need to be loved and wanted and needed by everyone with whom you come into contact, and you go out of your way to be accommodating to them.

Mercury is in 28 Degrees Leo.
You are usually quite convinced that your own ideas are correct and you enjoy persuading others that they are. At times, you are very stubborn and proud of your beliefs and principles, and you get very defensive when they are challenged. You appreciate truth and honesty -- you practice it yourself and expect it in others. You have good talent for organizing, directing and planning. You delight in being asked for your advice and counsel.

Venus is in 26 Degrees Leo.
You have a striking, regal appearance and demeanor that attracts others to you. Your friendship is highly sought and you tend to take friendships quite seriously -- you remain loyal and true to those to whom you are attached. For you, love is mixed with pride and respect. Relationships are over when you lose respect for your partner. Be careful of a tendency to relate only to those who make you look good -- the powerful, important and influential. This can lead to arrogance and selfishness, and neither of these qualities becomes you.

Mars is in 28 Degrees Leo.
You are a very proud person. Strong, bold, courageous and self-possessed, you love to be the one to initiate significant actions. When people expect a lot of you, you respond positively and will work hard in order to maintain their respect. But when your dignity or pride is threatened, you tend to become sarcastic, arrogant and domineering. Try not to take any challenge or resistance that you meet as a personal affront. You are very stubborn about your right to live your life according to your own principles.

Jupiter is in 29 Degrees Aries.
The way that you grow and develop is by being an uncompromising individualist. You have a great need to be yourself and to explore your latent talents and abilities. Do not be afraid to let yourself go and develop self-confidence and pride in your accomplishments. But try not to become so self-centered that you ignore the needs of others. Also, you may have to build up your self-discipline in order to focus your energies properly.

Saturn is in 14 Degrees Sagittarius.
Basically quite conservative, you respect traditional authority figures and are very thankful and supportive of the laws and institutions which govern your life. You learn and accept new ideas only after having very thoroughly examined them. Ideals and abstract concepts are important to you only if they can be used in some practical fashion. You are so practical and so orderly that you have natural skills in planning, administrating and organizing.

Uranus is in 22 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and most of your peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world.

Neptune is in 05 Degrees Capricorn.
You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts.

Pluto is in 07 Degrees Scorpio.
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

N. Node is in 02 Degrees Aries.
You're at your most comfortable when involved in group activities outside of your immediate family circle. You delight in getting involved with others in neighborhood civic or political activities, especially if you can be a part of the leadership of the group. Your zeal and overabundant energy bring out your real creativity when you can work toward tangible results -- things that will immediately benefit those around you. You have a real gift for getting the most out of charity drives and community benefits. Take time out between projects though, because you tire out easily and your effectiveness becomes greatly diminished when your energy is depleted. Also, don't even think of trying to get involved at a peripheral level -- you need a total commitment to feel personally fulfilled. Let others bake the cookies and set up the chairs -- you should be the one to tell everyone what to do and when to do it!

To a certain extent it is correct. Mostly at the beginning about emotions being hard for me to understand is inaccurate and the part about being conservative.

Chinese: Fire Hare
Vedic: *forgot*

Levian
01-08-2007, 05:09 PM
Likes...

* A comfortable life - No, I prefer misery :rolleyes2
* Independence - Oh, how I wish Denmark still ruled Norway.
* Expensive things - The higher the better
* Delicious food & wine - No, I prefer bad tasting food :rolleyes2
* Beauty - I hate beauty, especially inner beauty.
* A beautiful home - I hate astrology. Might as well just list Oxygen on this list
* Gardening - No
* Nature - Screw nature.

Dislikes...

* Change
* Manipulative people
* Ugliness
* Betrayal
* Vulgarity
* Sex fiends
* Being controlled

Well duh.

Stupid astrology. :mad:

Avarice-ness
01-08-2007, 07:06 PM
A Scorpio and an Ox.

I'm still having issues because now my reigning planet pluto is a dwarf planet and I'm going to resent all you guys who have REAL planets as your leader until I get bored with that and turn my sights to taking over a cooler planet like Mars since it's my sub-planet.

You know, like any scorpio would do. :razz:

Elite Lord Sigma
01-08-2007, 10:52 PM
I was born in a Year of the Monkey, and am a Gemini (which is ironic, considering I'm a twin).

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Taurus obviously, Year of the Rabbit (1987)

Just about everything in the Taurus zodiac matches who I am.

Rye
01-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Cancer Horse.

Kamiko
01-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Aquarius Snake

Tavrobel
01-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Horse/Gemini

People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.

Mostly true.

Traits of a Traits of a Gemini:
* Witty
* Restless
* Curious
* Gets bored easily
* Entertaining
* Energetic
* Intellectual
* Versatile
* Manipulative
* Freedom-loving
* Optimistic
* Naughty
* Fickle-minded
* Conniving
* Cynical

Likes...
* Excitement
* Communicating
* Adventures
* Learning
* News & gossip
* Writing
* Travel
* Gadgets

Dislikes...
* Wasting time
* Repetitiveness
* Immorality
* Hypocrisy
* Seriousness
* Being analyzed
* Narrow-mindedness
* Holier-than-you mindset

For the most part, dead on.

Rye
01-08-2007, 11:13 PM
I might as well snag that thing from Tav. :p

Traits of Cancer

* Steady
* Determined
* Reliable
* Stubborn
* Creative
* Kind
* Ferocious temper
* Lazy
* Habitual
* Loyal
* Generous
* Possesive
* Honest
* Financial wizard

Likes...

* A comfortable life
* Independence
* Expensive things
* Delicious food & wine
* Beauty
* A beautiful home
* Gardening
* Nature

Dislikes...

* Change
* Manipulative people
* Ugliness
* Betrayal
* Vulgarity
* Sex fiends
* Being controlled

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Cancers are cool, my best friend is a Cancer though we disagree somehow (even if it's just a little) on just about everything :D

I never met a Gemini before

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Gemini here. I think I do pretty much portray my sign. Yes, I cannot sit or stand still without doing something.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-08-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm a Cancer. :bigsmile:

* Steady
* Determined
* Reliable
* Stubborn
* Creative
* Kind
* Ferocious temper
* Lazy
* Habitual
* Loyal
* Generous
* Possesive
* Honest
* Financial wizard

Likes...

* A comfortable life
* Independence
* Expensive things
* Delicious food & wine
* Beauty
* A beautiful home
* Gardening
* Nature

Dislikes...

* Change
* Manipulative people
* Ugliness
* Betrayal
* Vulgarity
* Sex fiends
* Being controlled

Lucky Items~

> Pearl
> Rubber Tree
> Violet & Ice Blue colors

Rubber Tree? Where would I find that? xD. :D

I Took the Red Pill
01-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Horse- People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.

Sure, I guess.

Saggitarius- Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

Sure, I guess.

Tavrobel
01-08-2007, 11:21 PM
I might as well snag that thing from Tav. :p

Evil, evil little tumorous plague on EoFF! Stealing my precious bad coding and terrible organization to satisfy your evil, small, illegible text! Perhaps some manipulation would be good for you and your evil little ways!

Dr Unne
01-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Personality Traits of a Capricorn:
* Good organizational skills
* Neat & tidy
<b>* Practical
* Realistic
* Strong work ethic</b>
* Materialistic tendencies
<b>* Conventional
* Respects authority
* Egotism
* Cruel taskmaster</b>
* Servility
<b>* Excessive perfectionism</b>
Likes...
<b>* Simple food</b>
* Antiques
<b>* History
* Responsibility
* Not being pressured</b>
* Unconditional love
<b>* Privacy
* Elitism
* Family</b>
Dislikes...
* Untidiness
<b>* Disorder
* Being teased
* Familiarity
* Surprises</b>
* New ideas & paths
<b>* Loneliness
* Being useless
* Public embarrasment</b>

They nailed it, I'm impressed. Those describe me very well.

Oops, I forgot, I'm not a Capricorn. Let me try this again.

Traits of a Libra:
* Desires popularity
<b>* Loves art</b>
* Neat
<b>* Dresses up for the occassion</b>
* Slight perfectionist
* Narcisstic
* Charitable
<b>* Bossy at times
* Plans ahead
* Attention to detail</b>
* Loves public service
Likes...
<b>* Beauty
* Gifts
* Debates
* Attention
* Intellectual conversations
* Admiration
* Credit cards</b>
* Mingling
<b>* Subtle colours, textures</b>
* Haute Coutoure
Dislikes...
<b>* Noise
* Confusion
* Sloppiness
* Ugliness
* Dirt
* Pressured decisions
* Being rushed</b>
* Criticism

"Likes beauty, dislikes ugliness", that's me right there. It's uncanny.

Oh, wait. I'm not a Libra. Let's see...

Traits of an Aquarius:
<b>* Good communication skills
* Sociable
* Idealist
* Tactless
* Desires change</b>
* A utopian
Likes...
* Fame
<b>* Themselves
* Privacy
* Dreams</b>
* Magic
* Change
<b>* Eccentricity</b>
* Surprises
<b>* Living within their means</b>
Dislikes...
* Emotion
* Intimacy
<b>* Show-offs
* Taken for granted
* Being 'pinned down'
* Violence
* Senseless extravagance</b>

It's like they read my mind! Except I'm not an Aquarius. :( It's <i>almost</i> as though they picked such a bunch of sufficiently vague personality traits for each sign that any sign can apply to anyone. But this would go against my theory that there are only 12 kinds of people and that which of the 12 slots a given person falls into is determined by the positions of celestial bodies millions of miles away from earth and the various animal shapes assigned to them by primitive ignorant people thousands of years ago. :(

Yuffie514
01-09-2007, 08:28 AM
my astrological sign is <a href="http://www.astrologychartsonline.com/Taurus.htm">Taurus</a>.

Positive...
* Dependable
* Practical
* Loyal
* Sensual
* Artistic
* Patient
* Domestic
* Conservative
* Earthy
* Romantic
* Determined
* Supportive

Negative...
* Self-indulgent
* Stubborn
* Unyielding
* Slow-moving
* Argumentative
* Possessive
* Materialistic
* Short-tempered

i agree to all the negative traits to a certain extent.

Twilight Edge
01-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Leo and Goat(my surname sounds exactly the same as goat when pronounced in Chinese) mon. :cool:

I will put a :D smilie next to the ones I have mon:

Traits of a Leo:

Extroverted :confused:
Creative :D
Ambitious :D
Independent
Confident :D
Strong-willed :D
Generous :D
Conceited
Gullible :confused:
Bossy
Arrogant

Likes...

Life's pleasures :D
Helping others :D
Spontaneity
Luxury :D
Inventiveness :D
Uniqueness :D
The spotlight :D
Attention :D

Dislikes...

Unreliable people :D
Perversity
Hostility
Criticism
Weirdos
Being upstaged :confused:
Imposition
The boring & mundane

Mostly hit me dead on mon, except it's a fact that I'm a pervert myself mon. Also, I'm always into violence and stuff, so the dislikes don't quite apply to me mon.

Devourment
01-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Scorpio & Rabbit, don't know the others. I've never checked.

Polaris
01-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Libra and dragon, libras are really sweet persons but we have a terrible habit of putting prices on things! ;) So if people want to know a secret it'll cost! I'm not like that! :rolleyes2 I'm a typical libra!

Nominus Experse
01-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Unne's post is utter genius; thank you, Unne.

To go along with the flow, however, I will list the attributes of the following zodiac descriptions I fit under:

WESTERN:
http://www.libra.arollo.com/media/icons_libra.gif

The goal for Libra is to witness the importance of co-operation and harmony in human life.

Mostly true in my life, though I imagine most people aim to have such a thing remain true in their lives also.

Libra is represented by a pair of scales - the only sign to be represented by an inanimate object.
This makes me unique, and therefore better. Or something...

This says something about the Libra objective - to be fair and balanced in everything in a detached way - it is an air sign and therefore seeks an ideal. At its best, Libra can view complex situations, maybe emotionally highly charged ones, and come to a balanced view based on a fair consideration of all the options. However, it may take a while to come off the fence! Come down in favour of one side of the scales and the other side goes up and Libra always seeks to restore balance.
True, again, for the most part, and for obvious reasons. Although I will admit that I do find it difficult to make decisions, and it ends up causing me to take months, even seasons to make one decision...

Traits of a Libra:

* Desires popularity
WTF? No I do not - on the highest degree. I loathe being placed in a spotlight and take every means required to remain hidden and away from unnecessary attention.

* Loves art
Couldn't be more true.

* Neat
Yes, very much so

* Dresses up for the occassion
I enjoy dressing up, so most definitely

* Slight perfectionist
Replace slight with a blank and it would be correct.

* Narcisstic
* Charitable
* Bossy at times
All absolutely no.

* Plans ahead
* Attention to detail
Absolutely correct.

* Loves public service
I smurfing loathe it.

Likes...

* Beauty
* Gifts
* Debates
Yes to all, though I have to wonder who would say they do not enjoy gifts...

* Attention
smurf no.

* Intellectual conversations
Yes

* Admiration
* Credit cards
No and no

* Mingling
That could mean a few things...

* Subtle colours, textures
Sometimes, which doesn't really prove this trait's point...

* Haute Coutoure
Who wouldn't?

Dislikes...

* Noise
Yes, I hate it. Silence is far superior.

* Confusion
Wrong; I actually enjoy it in some ways. There is a certain lure to chaos.

* Sloppiness
* Ugliness
Naturally, I agree

* Dirt
* Pressured decisions
* Being rushed
All YES

* Criticism
No, I actually love, and sometimes demand, it.

CHINESE:

I am a Yin Fire Hare/Rabbit/Bunny/Carrot Eating Humping Machine.

Those following traditional Chinese astrology consider people born in the Year of the Rabbit to make ideal diplomats or politicians.
I enjoy debate and politics to an extent, so it may very apply to me, though I have no thoughts of making a career out of being a politician.

In Chinese astrological thought, a "rabbit person" is graceful, cultured and well-mannered. Although Rabbit people get along well with many people, at heart they are considered to be basically reserved creatures, and are only truly happy when engrossed in some sort of scholarly or intellectual activity.
Spot on, really. It truly is. Quote odd...

Rabbit people are considered too sensitive for the world around them; they are not able to thrive in competitive or aggressive environments, and are anxious when others force them to take risks. Their inner world is considered too delicate for unsettled or unpredictable situations, and they tend to create a peaceful and comfortable atmospheres--like rabbit dens--instinctively. According to traditional Chinese astrology, this characteristic makes them very hospitable and attentive people, who take care of those around them.
True, for the most part. If you are indeed a close friend, I will do such things, and I do feel that I make a "nest" of sorts....

The average Rabbit person emphasizes the importance of small details. They pay attention to everything from color, design and furniture to food and conversation. And only when they are sure that everything has been arranged as they wish can these people relax and have fun.
We call these people stiff - and I am one of them.

Person born in the year of Rabbit often lead a conservative lifestyle where one of the most important things is their security. This quality has a negative side also: opting for safety over risk, they may miss good opportunities. This does not imply that these people are frivolous or irresponsible, for when they truly believe in something, they are serious, persevering and capable.
NO.

Calm as they are, it is not easy to provoke Rabbit people. They are sentimental and compassionate. They can be moved by the personal problems you share with them.
Dead on, I think...

And I am not even going to bother with Vedic: it's simply going to say the same exact abstract, open things that most could apply to their life in one form or another.

Additionally, this post is far too long and makes my eyes hurt. Maybe I ought to cast Editga on it, eh?

Bunny
01-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Likes...

* Beauty
* Gifts
* Debates
Yes to all, though I have to wonder who would say they do not enjoy gifts...

I don't like gifts all that much. I will accept them from time to time, but for the most part, I would rather not receive any. Part of the whole "self loathing" thing. It's hilarious.

Carrot Eating Humping Machine.

Oh how I wish I could put that as my title. =(

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-09-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm a Gemini and I was born on the year of the horse. When the word is bold that means that I'm not sur eif I am or not because I have heard it form others but don't believe it. If there's an exdee at the end, then I believe that it portrays me correctly.

Traits of a Gemini:

Witty
Restless :exdee:
Curious :exdee:
Gets bored easily :exdee:
Entertaining :exdee:
Energetic :exdee:
Intellectual
Versatile
Manipulative
Freedom-loving :exdee:
Optimistic :exdee: (most times)
Naughty
Fickle-minded
Conniving
Cynical

Likes...
Excitement :exdee:
Communicating :exdee:
Adventures :exdee:
Learning (depends)
News & gossip
Writing
Travel :exdee:
Gadgets :exdee:

Dislikes...
Wasting time :exdee:
Repetitiveness :exdee:
Immorality :exdee:
Hypocrisy :exdee:
Seriousness (depends on the moment)
Being analyzed :exdee:
Narrow-mindedness :exdee:
Holier-than-you mindset :exdee:

So yeah, I'm pretty much full Gemini.

Nominus Experse
01-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Carrot Eating Humping Machine.

Oh how I wish I could put that as my title. =(
You ought to, if even it gets you in trouble... :shifty:

Bunny
01-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Sadly, I do not have the ability quite yet. I am waiting to hit my mark, I believe it to be eight months. Alas, I have only been a member here for five. Perhaps if I made a plea with the god of the internets. Or perhaps one of the kindly admins.

Hmm....

And just because, I don't really believe nor follow in the accuracy of things of this nature. I think they are neat and interesting, but that is about as far as it goes. I do not take the idea seriously in any way, shape, or form.

Nixon for President - 2012.

Chemical
01-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Seriously, who's going to read all about -you-

People like to hear about themselves, not other people.

Pah.

Giga Guess
01-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Aries (On the cusp of Pisces)/Rat.

More detailed than that, no idea.

abrojtm
01-09-2007, 06:40 PM
http://www.madalynaslan.com/images/HOROSCOPE_scorpio.jpg
Meaning that my ruling body is Mars and I am closely aligned with Pluto.

StarChild
01-09-2007, 08:21 PM
http://www.madalynaslan.com/images/HOROSCOPE_scorpio.jpg
Meaning that my ruling body is Mars and I am closely aligned with Pluto.

I am too!

Also Scropio's rule the House of Sex :D

ama124
01-09-2007, 08:59 PM
I am a pisces.

i put a :) by the ones i think fit

traits:
Shy :)
Romantic :)
Trustworthy :)
Aloof
Dreamy :)
Creative
Understanding :)
Unrealistic
Impractical

Likes...

Romance :)
Nature
Ambient music :)
Poetry :)
Mystical settings
Being loved / wanted :D
Freedom :)
Privacy :)Dislikes....

Noise :)
Crowds :)
Dirt & ugliness
Garish objects
Being reminded :)
Tight spaces
Authority :)
Revealing private lifeI think i match well with being a pisces

Bunny
01-09-2007, 09:36 PM
You know, I am somewhat surprised that nobody has made the following joke:

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1647/stopsigntransvx0.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Sorry, I kinda just had to make it. =(

boys from the dwarf
01-09-2007, 09:50 PM
O.K. a moomba next to the one that i agree apply to me.

Intense
Strong-willed :moomba:
Determined :moomba:
Secretive
Meticulous
Investigative :moomba:
Curious
Deep thinker :moomba: :moomba: :moomba:
Vindictive
Jealous
Sullen
Bitter
Sarcastic
Bad tempered

Likes...

Debates (i often join them and them cant be bothered to argue seems as a lot of internet debate cant be settled)
Intellectual conversation :moomba:
The occult :moomba:
Research :moomba:
Being the boss
Making others angry
Secrets

Dislikes...

Being analysed
Personal questions
know-it-all
strangers
show-offs :moomba:

doesn't suit me much at all apart from "deep thinker"

i usually extremely thoughful but try not to be too kept to myself. it occasionally say the odd bad, or callous, thing without thinking and i often get an overexaggurated guilt over something that isn't as big as i think. i usually think about what causes people to do certain things and try to to understand as much as i can about thoughts and peoples nature.

Renmiri
01-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Capricorn and Rabbit

I do not see me as the tipical goat though... I see me a lot more like my my Pisces moon sign.

Giga Guess
01-09-2007, 10:24 PM
You know, I am somewhat surprised that nobody has made the following joke:

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1647/stopsigntransvx0.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Sorry, I kinda just had to make it. =(

http://members.shaw.ca/The_Wizard_of_OZ/No_Parking.jpg?

Shiny
01-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Virgo make me ccccchhhuuuu~~~~~~ :bigsmile:
Heh heh. :radred:

According to my profile date:
Leo- Horse -Sphinx

Anaisa
01-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Astrology in it's whole form is worthwhile, an very accurate. What I dislike is the simplified ungenuine astrology that's popular. Sun sign astrology an the like. Even astrologers who write sun sign columns know it's silly. Their just cashing in. If they hadn't started doing that sort of thing, they may still be taken seriously.

Gullick
01-10-2007, 05:15 PM
*waves a Geminiac hand*

-Gull-