- Two Crystal Caravan people run by scene.
- Sol Racht telling about the Black Knight scene.
- Alfitaria caravan passing by scene.
- Striped Brigands steal item from your caravan scene.
- Lilties run after monster scene.
- The Striped Brigands try to stall you and steal an item but fail because one of them falls asleep scene.
- A Yuke named Amidatty asks you to trade an iron shard for a chunk of gold scene.
- Fields of Fum caravan scene.
- Buy some Yukish Wisdom - Flan.
- Buy some Yukish Wisdom - Orc King.
- Buy some Yukish Wisdom - Cockatrice.
- Rolf Wood - Any luck finding myrrh? Get Marr Sword +22 Strength.
- Dah Yis, Hana Kohl - Selkies fighting with each other.
- Rolf Wood chasing a monster that got away.
- Striped Brigands discuss their next job and you eavesdrop on it.
- Rolf Wood tells you about a phantom city hidden within a volcanic cavern. Then choose "Help him." with Gurdy.
- Rolf Wood gives you a piece of jade.
- You meet Sheula, Andy, and Lulie and they have you eat with them and give you a cherry cluster.
- Scene where you can buy gold from Sheula.
- Scene where you can buy ogre fangs from Sheula.
- Andy tells you the secret to growing crops.
- Sol Racht tells you about a flan that attacked them from behind.
- Sol Racht tells you about a goblin that attacked them from behind.
- Sol Racht tells you about the Marr's Pass caravan being attacked by the Black Knight and that a boy wants revenge on the Black Knight for killing his father.
- Sheula and Gurdy scene about a package never arriving. Then choose to give Gurdy 1000 gil to help.
- Sol Racht and his caravan give you a Star Carrot scene.
- Sol Racht and his caravan give you a Striped Apple scene.
- Striped Brigands demand that you give them money. Choose to either give them a lot of gil or run them over.
|In ancient times the tales were told. The legend of crossing caravans sweeping across the breathtaking landscapes, all seemed peaceful and quiet then. No matter that the story was told through legend, myth or mystery, it�s all the same; the tales told of a time when the air was clean and peace filled the earth. It�s a tale that�s been passed down for generations. A crystal protected each village from evil. For years the crystals shined upon the villages, protecting them, then one day on midsummer�s eve the meteor fell. The only ones still alive to remember this are the Carbuncles. Clearly the end of the bright days came with the meteor. The world shrouded in a deadly fume, known as �Miasma�, which forced villages to send out Caravans to seek out the precious Myrrh�and so the journey begins to collect the precious Myrrh. |
|The years after the meteor fall the world began to lose its sparkle. People were losing precious memories; memories of joy, happiness and love. For years the reasons for these horrible things were unclear, but soon an answer would appear. It seems that the meteor brought some kind of life-sucking parasite with it; a parasite that has the ability to steal and to destroy precious memories. Apparently no one to this day knows where to find this source of destruction. Legendary books at the Moschet Manor tell of a giant monster falling from the sky as do the legendary & wise creatures the Carbuncles, but no one knows the honest truth. |
|The Carbuncles witnessed the fall of the meteor in olden days. Being afraid of the resulting chaos they hid and resided deep inside the Mag Mell; a place where the Carbuncles sleep their eternal sleep. For years people visited Mag Mell to seek the wisdom of the wise Carbuncles and to bring hope and peace back to their crops and fields. The Carbuncles are legendary creatures in the world of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. |
|It seems like no one really knows who he is or where he actually comes from. In the legend he�s described as an incomparable warrior with great combat skills. Traveling Caravans have reported attacks by a Warrior in Black but no clear evidence has ever been found or stated as the truth. A child from Alfitaria claims that the Black Knight killed his father. Who is the Black Knight and what is he trying to prove? Is he the long promised savior or just another rebel refusing to concur? Some say that the Black Knight�s story is of pure good will. He traveled the world to free it from evil; he even managed to reach Mount Vellenge by the help of Hurdy the preacher. The Black Knight actually faced �Raem� but stood completely powerless against the mysterious being. He threw in all of his fighting skills, but �Raem� did not fear the sharpness of a blade. The Black Knight, being focused on saving the world, kept fighting strong but it was all too much and �Raem� destroyed the Knight down to his bones. After the battle The Black Knight found himself without memories so he roams the caravan roads to restore his precious memories; attacking passing wagons to seek out the naked truth. All is a blur about the Black Knight, no one really knows his true nature. |