View RSS Feed


Gonna Be A New Mommy!

Rate this Entry
...... NO I'm not preggo. God forbid that happens anytime soon.. Or ever again for that matter.

We've found a boxer breeder just under 2 hrs north of us in Hyde Park.. They have a litter of puppies with some available that'll be ready to go at the end of June, but they're also expecting another litter or 2 around that time as well & they'll be ready to go at the end of August/early September.

So to be on the safe side, we're opting for a puppy from the upcoming litter.

The deposit is $300, so we have to wait a couple of weeks for Jay to get paid so that we can send in the application and be officially on the list.

I'm on the fence as to whether I want a boy or girl. We've always had girls when I was growing up, and my dad just got a girl, so I kinda want a boy. But at the same time, we'll be getting a Newfie after we move back to TN and it'll for sure be a boy.

ay ay ay! Decisions Decisions!

Either way, at least we have time to find a place that will allow a bigger dog. I've posted an ad on Craigslist for what we're looking for and a real estate type deal responded & said they had places they can send me info & pics for.

Fingers crossed!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags


  1. Calliope's Avatar
    Good luck!