Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Worst RPGs in history?

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Quest 64. God awful. And it was the only RPG the N64 had for ages. :P
    It was awful, indeed.

But then, Mystical Ninja appeared! Not -exactly- a RPG, but still. Awesome game.

FF VIII. Bring on the burns fan boys, bring em on. I can't seem to recall a more horrible gaming experience.

Quest 64 was pretty bad, though I enjoyed playing it for some reason. Even if it was mind numblingly easy.

And Holmes must die for both of his choices. He shall suffer in the hell of my choosing for his herasy.

Alreeady have, they kicked me out because they were scared I'd take over. *waves his Xenosaga sucks flag*

Quote Originally Posted by Rinion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Quest 64. God awful. And it was the only RPG the N64 had for ages. :P
    It was awful, indeed.

But then, Mystical Ninja appeared! Not -exactly- a RPG, but still. Awesome game.
    Legend of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon was smurfing awesome. It's like a combination of Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (which hadn't even been released yet).

IMPACTO!

Quote Originally Posted by -=Squall-Leonhart=- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon. A butchery of a remake that may have ended this awesome series once and for all.
    Oh man that game sucked....I also found Sudeki fine at the start then it went crp until i found out i was stuck in some lab...Then i got to kill this big Mech spider and the guy who's versing it is the weakest one...How the hell do they plan this?!!?!?!?
    I HATED that part in Sudeki... Krenn (the robotic machine thingy) was probably the coolest boss in the game, but also the hardest. And Sudeki's storyline... all they did was get FF5's storyline and mulched it up in a blender, took bits and pieces out of it and threw it together again. Voila! WE have Sudeki!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    For the people that said FFVI and VII. You can hate the game, but its wrong to say its the worst RPG in history, cause it isnt, no matter how bad you think it is.
    I'm sorry, but according to the rules of opinions, I can and will say that Final Fantasy VII is the worst RPG in history. I played the game, I beat the game, I hated the game. It really is that simple.

But I'll go a step further. I don't know about you or anyone else here, but I have not played every single RPG there is to play. I haven't even played half of them. So those don't count in. Out of the RPGs that I have played, Final Fantasy VII counts as the worst among them. I didn't like it, so it is exactly that simple.

Unlimited SaGa...I tried to like it, I really did...thankfully I only paid $15 for it.

My vote, though, is for Tales of Symphonia. I haven't played any other Tales games, but man, this one was so predictable and cliche, and for some reason ever since Final Fantasy VIII, the Main Female Lead has been so annoying I've wanted to rip my eyes out. But that's another topic all on its own. Maybe I'll start one :o
    Signature = lame excuse to use the heart emoticons

Quote Originally Posted by Erdrick Holmes View Post
    Alreeady have, they kicked me out because they were scared I'd take over. *waves his Xenosaga sucks flag*
    As I said, the hell of my choosing. There you would be chained up, dressed in a pink suit and raped by Mr. Saturn. Several of them no less.

And X-2 > VIII.

Blog Entries

No way cracker, Square should be ashamed of making X and even more so for making X-2.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker View Post
    And X-2 > VIII.
    Quoted for truth.

And I liked Xenosaga.

Quote Originally Posted by TrowaBartonIV ^_^ View Post
    No way cracker, Square should be ashamed of making X and even more so for making X-2.
    At least X had a good ending, even though at best it was only a Decent Game.

Though I'll agree with X-2, even if it was more enjoyable than VIII.

Blog Entries

VIII sucked, I'm not going to disagree, but atleast I didn't have to listen to Tidus cry forever in VIII xD

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Digimon World 2, as big a fan of Digimon as I am I have to say this game is boring. The dungeons are too long and having to build up your team again and again got boring fast.

ephemerial fantasia? something like that i think.

pretty bad i must say.

Banned

Final Fantasy IX really made me mad.