Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Characters On Kingdom Hearts

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Default More Characters On Kingdom Hearts

A'yo, this ya' boy Typhoon A.K.A Tha Reapa'. And me and my jackass of a brother is having a debate. I think Kingdoms Hearts would have been a lot better if they had more FF8 characters on it. He saids yes it would have been better with more FF characters but not 8 because 8 sucks. So, I threaten to break FF12, which is very stupid, if he didn't take that back. Then, he saids let's have a contest to see who can get the most people to back us up. I want more FF8 characters on Kingdom Hearts. But he wants any FF characters but 8's characters. That bastard! So, what's it gonna be people?

Personally, I don't think you need more from 8. You've already got:
    Squall
    Selphie
    Seifer
    Fujin
    Raijin
    I suppose Laguna would be an interesting character to add,

Zell. You NEED Zell to fight Seifer! While I don't think you neeed more from VIII, I'm leaning towards you, buddy. We need Zell.

I agree with you! I wanna see Zelly in Kingdom Hearts! He'll be really funny and it would be cool if you can fight him.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

*~*Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me, kupo!*~*

No what if there was a world in KH that has sausages?!?! What then? he will kill us all!Even though i like zell as a character...

Thanks -=Squall-Leonhart=-!!! for this sweet sig you made!!!

Less FFVIII characters if anything.

More girls jumping on Trampolines!
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

Lmao....Well then they would make jumping Japanese girls on a trampoline ...

Quote Originally Posted by BustaMo View Post
    Less FFVIII characters if anything.

More girls jumping on Trampolines!
    What if they get some of the female Treppies jumping on trampolines? How's that for a compromise? Some people get ff8 characters and you get your tampoline girls. I just realized trampoline starts with "tramp!"

It needs more IX, Not VIII. Squall was enough. THough they actually made him cool in KH, while I hated his existance in VIII.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker View Post
    It needs more IX, Not VIII. Squall was enough. THough they actually made him cool in KH, while I hated his existance in VIII.
    A'yo, you make a good point. I did like Squall better on Kingdom Hears aswell. I think they should have made Seifer a more involved character and took off Aeris and put Rinoa to replace her. Perfect! But my stupid brother thinks Seifer should have gotten murked(Killed), Should have replace him with Zidane from FF9, and made Tidus and Wakka more involved. That bastard!!! He's really pushing it!.Oh, and I think the trampalene japanese girls are a great idea!!! That's about the only thing me and my brother agree on.

No rinoa. Just no. She's hot and all, but I know she'd bother the hell out of me.

No rinoa. Just no. She's hot and all, but I know she'd bother the hell out of me.
    What?!?!?! No Rinoa?!?!?! A'yo, who would you rather? Rinoa or Aeris?

Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonThaReapa View Post
    A'yo, this ya' boy Typhoon A.K.A Tha Reapa'. And me and my jackass of a brother is having a debate. I think Kingdoms Hearts would have been a lot better if they had more FF8 characters on it. He saids yes it would have been better with more FF characters but not 8 because 8 sucks. So, I threaten to break FF12, which is very stupid, if he didn't take that back. Then, he saids let's have a contest to see who can get the most people to back us up. I want more FF8 characters on Kingdom Hearts. But he wants any FF characters but 8's characters. That bastard! So, what's it gonna be people?
    Is obvious that you will have more people to back you up, you posted this contest in the FFVIII forum!
    Try to post this in the general FF forum, to see what happens.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_Moogle View Post
    I agree with you! I wanna see Zelly in Kingdom Hearts! He'll be really funny and it would be cool if you can fight him.
    YAY ZELL!!! :kaohappy2

I hate YOUR existance... Squall =

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Yeah apart from putting in zell lets see more characters from ix

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?