Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Info and Pics

can anyone translate the agito scan, ign didn't bother
    he was known as smack jack the crackerman

shive on a bike ahhaha ok im officially worried about this game, but i dont want to judge yet because right now nothing is worse than Final fantasy XII.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I need to see FFX Shiva on a motorbike fanart plz.
    jkhkjg

I'll bet that Shivacycle sure does make one's butt awefully cold.
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

--Chancellor Palpatine

Final Fantasy VIII: The Lionheart. Book one of my novelization.

"Being a hero is not what will save you, Squall Leonhart. You are searching for the wrong treasure."

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by skillzboy4 View Post
    i dont want to judge yet because right now nothing is worse than Final fantasy XII.
    Ummm, NO.

And did anyone else notice that the article states Shiva as the water summon. Does that mean another summon has taken her place? Or is it a mistake by the writer?

Actually, I think IGN just made a mistake. Good of you to point that out though.

Quote Originally Posted by RiseToFall View Post
    Actually, I think IGN just made a mistake. Good of you to point that out though.
    Yeah, that's what I figured. But I still wouldn't put that past good ole' Squeenix.

And why am I so stoked for riding the Shivacycle through battle?...

I guess she would be an icicle It sounds interesting to me, and with all of Lightning's abilities, I am looking forward to this.

To the shiva = water question, the other more vague translation states she pertains to more than one element now. Maybe since there are appearently two shivas (according to the other translation), one is ice, the other is water. I doubt that though.

but but but shiva can't be about waterrrr!!!!!! that's leviathan's element!!! :mog:

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

lol this is cool

Articles
    Blog Entries

GET OVER THE BIKE! Yeah, it's different, but really, you laughed at FFXII, looked how that turned out.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I thought it said Shiva gained an extra element, I think she's ice and water. I mean she's blatently using water attacks in the screenshots.
    jkhkjg

which took away the need for leviathan xP i liked it better when they stuck to the originals. A bike? come on... and shiva has always been ice elemental so why did they decide to change that there's no gain to it except maybe one less summon to gain and one less summon to model and render.

actually, riding the leviathan would be more realistic than shiva

New info pertaining to the Summons

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2007/011407a.html

Final Fantasy XIII will see the return of the ATB system, with little to no delay between when the command is given and the action occurs. The game will also see a departure from the summons' typical roles. Summons will have the ability to change forms in battle, for instance Shiva can transform into a motorcycle that the heroine can ride through the battlefield. Summons will no longer be limited to just one element. In addition, the crystals will give the characters the ability to create certain things, though no specifics on this system were given.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html