Thread: Marilith Hunt help!

Default Marilith Hunt help!

I am at the location "Heresay to Invitation" and in that one corner with all the brightness..and he still hasn't appeared waited for about 10 minutes...

Enter from the westersand like he told ya. Yea, you probably did..

Now there are actually two spots with light coming in.... one is greener I think. It appears at that one, and it can take a bit of time for him to show up.. He's very... patient.

Basically when I went down here, I looked and looked and looked.. and finally left my player away from the bright area in a clear place(since I cleared it many times).. and went to the bathroom

Upon return from bathroom/grabbing soda, I checked the lights again.. and pop it did.
    Last edited by ValiantKnight; 01-12-2007 at 04:01 AM.

you gotta turn your gambits off and wait for 5 minutes then go into that corner and he'll pop up

I believe Marilith is found in the largest room there. Go to the corner, wait a few minutes, and he should appear. I don't remember having to remove my gambits for the mark to show up.

Bingo, gambits are the key there. Some of this stuff is kind of reallllly hard to figure out without a guide or online help, sheesh I tell ya.

I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...

"Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Lagooshka Luvtruck (Balmung)

I didn't turn my gambits off, and Maralith showed up within a minute of being in the area.

Look what you've done

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar

There's a trap and two frogs close to the area he shows up. Turning off gambits wasn't necessary for me.
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

I didn't have to turn off my gambits, either. >_> I just made my way through the Invitation to Heresy area, killing everything until I got to that last room, and Marilith popped up as soon as I walked into it. There was no waiting around involved, for me, at least.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah I ran across what I assume was him, then realized I was about to get slaughtered and ran back out of there x.x;

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Lagooshka Luvtruck (Balmung)

I had to run away too, rubah At level 27. The sad thing is that I explored everywhere in the caverns before I realized what I had to do, being able to kill every type of monster except the esper.

Look what you've done

oh, it just said it in my strategy guide. whatever