Thread: helpp soon plz

Default helpp soon plz

helppp i just got outta the maze i go into the tower and the two doors wont open what do i do help plz

In English please?

after u beat the earth crystal battle u go though the maze till u see the big blue crystal tower i go inside but none of the two doors open they say i need a synx something key and the other on says forbiden wepons lie in eruka now i dont know where to go walkthough said a scene should happen and the dooor should open i need help plz what do i do next

again, english. use punctuation and spacing, I personally cant make head or tails of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

I can't understand anything...
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

im sorry i figured it out this morning. when you go to the entrance to eureka, you need the eureka key from dogas manor. i missed going to the manor so i didnt have the key to enter eureka. im sorry for any inconvinence. thank you.

you're welcome!