View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight the Hulk or Sephiroth?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Incredible Hulk

25 60.98%
  • Sephiroth

16 39.02%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Incredible Hulk Vs. Sephiroth

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji Longaway View Post
    For the love of God, stop making these silly VS. threads, that was so 2006.
    Hey was I bored I only have one game for my Wii right now and why are you talking about 2006 like it was a long time ago? It's only January.
    Wii? Hey now mister, this is no place for your potty mouth jokes.
    And I age faster, that is why 2006 was so long ago.
    If you do make another VS. thread, please, do not subject Sephiroth to this torture. He already got his keister beaten by Cloud and his clique, what more do you want from him? Everybody makes VS. threads with Sephiroth!
    Sephiroth VS. Super-Man( that was mine)
    Sephiroth VS. Destiny's child...I could go on.

Hi ShlupQuack! 2 days.

Blog Entries

Sephiroth definately has a powerful weapon that could slice through the Hulk's powerful flesh. Once. And then an overpowering flex would keep it lodged in that flesh, stuck, so Sephiroth would have to let go and run away or else he'd get clobbered.

So, obviously, if we're talking about who'd do more sheer damage, then it's Sephiroth, because he can probably run faster than the Hulk can kill him after using up his sword. But if he stood and fought like a man, then, obviously, Sephiroth would be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by NINJA_Ryu View Post
    I tend to disregard the posts by those who dont even have an understandable screenname :P

The hulk obviously! Which is a greater piercing weapon? Guns, or a sword? guns obviously, and since he can withstand those, he can take on Sephys sword.

Also, he can just break it in half anyway. And this is when he isnt very riled up. The longer the match goes, the madder and better the Hulk gets, and Sephiroth lacks the power to stop him even with ultima. Hell, he had trouble with an emo laddie.

*hides underground, from the rage of all the FF7 rabid fanbois*
    This is no mere sword, man, this is the Masamune. This sword has the ability to cut a leaf before the leaf even touches the blade, it can part water, it can cut without drawing blood (all based on various accounts I've read). Sephiroth can kill an ark dragon in two hits, and that was five years before the game, before he went insane. And since the Hulk's physical defense is high, his magical defense must be quite low. Besides, I doubt the hulk's eye is very tough. And sure, Cloud's gang beat him, but how many times did he kill cloud before he finally lost?

Sephiroth.

Neither. They both suck big time, so they would probably kill themselves.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Hehe yes they both suck...literally..

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    For the love of God, stop making these silly VS. threads, that was so 2006.
    Hey was I bored I only have one game for my Wii right now and why are you talking about 2006 like it was a long time ago? It's only January.
    Wii? Hey now mister, this is no place for your potty mouth jokes.
    And I age faster, that is why 2006 was so long ago.
    If you do make another VS. thread, please, do not subject Sephiroth to this torture. He already got his keister beaten by Cloud and his clique, what more do you want from him? Everybody makes VS. threads with Sephiroth!
    Sephiroth VS. Super-Man( that was mine)
    Sephiroth VS. Destiny's child...I could go on.

*Yawn* Jokes about the name of Nintendo's 5th home console are played out right now. And VS. threads are fun if you're getting sick of them just go read a different thread.

Hi ShlupQuack! 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by FFfan7 View Post
    i think sephiroth he killed that giant snake thing no problem and slaughtered alot of people....and the hulk is just a giant green guy...
    Aw i read this after voting
    Yeah seph would poon the hulk he would just fly around slashing him.

The hulk survives blasts from tanks and many many things, not to mention he can leap huge distances and pain or being hit only makes him more angry. Sephiroth killing the big bad snake? Wow, I'm sure any high level person could and would kill a big bad snake. A normal person can slaughter people if they wanted to, its nothing special and the hulk is just a green almost invincible destruction machine. The hulk wins.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I once saw a better list of Hulk feats online, but this will have to do: http://www.incrediblehulk.com/incrediblefeats.html

Among some of the feats listed there, I'd say destroying an asteroid twice the size of the Earth with one punch ranks up there pretty high on the "holy crap" scale. I love seeing those who know nothing about the character trying to say Sephiroth would win. Hulk would eat him in his base form (literally if we're talking about Ultimate Hulk), let alone as he keeps getting more angry, and by extension, much more powerful. I really don't think there's anything Sephiroth could do to damage him permanently.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Also as Wolverine in the many battles he had with the Hulk said his blades didn't pierce the emerald hide of the hulk...hulk pawns in this one.

Hulk at one point regenerates from virtually nothing but bone to full again in a matter of seconds. HE can leap at incredible speeds. He is virtually invincibe, and the only hero who could fight toe to toe with onslaught. And Onslaught smashed Juggernauts like he was nothing.

How can you even think Sephiroth could beat the hulks toe-nail clippings?

Quote Originally Posted by Arucard View Post
    Neither. They both suck big time, so they would probably kill themselves.
    Duh
    SO I BEGIN WITH - - - THE END IN MIND

Psychological Pollution,
    They Stickin' Me With Thorazine Solution,
    Shootin' At The Sky Lookin' For Godly Retribution

'Til I'm Impressed With The Print I Can Hear A Pin Drop Like Sprint, Once It Blends I Can Stop Right Then

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

is typical for a bastard ( sephiroth ) to die along with some agro green try hard super hero...

Sephy definately.

Sephiroth slices The Hulk's arm off like in Kill Bill vol.1 where Uma Thermon's character slices off that one chick's arm.

Seph: Haha! You stupid green oaf!

Hulk: Owwie!

Yes i enjoyed that movie have you seen KB 2? Sephiroth should do that heart thing on hulk like what Uma did..