View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight the Hulk or Sephiroth?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Incredible Hulk

25 60.98%
  • Sephiroth

16 39.02%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Incredible Hulk Vs. Sephiroth

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Sephy definately.

Sephiroth slices The Hulk's arm off like in Kill Bill vol.1 where Uma Thermon's character slices off that one chick's arm.

Seph: Haha! You stupid green oaf!

Hulk: Owwie!
    You forgot the part where the arm grows back and hulk smashes.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. As such eventually, unless you happen to be a hot scientist chick named Betty, if you take on the Hulk you will get owned.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. As such eventually, unless you happen to be a hot scientist chick named Betty, if you take on the Hulk you will get owned.
    Very true. They could even get Lucrecia in the scene and Hulk would let his guard down therefore Sephiroth the victor.

I would describe his method, but it's too graphic.
    A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier only dies ONCE

Yeah, I'm sure alot of people who think of inviting hot scientists around for a cup of tea and a calming session for when the hulk arrives forget about the emotional attachment the hulk has with betty.

Blog Entries

why are these threads always against Sephiroth?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TrowaBartonIV ^_^ View Post
    why are these threads always against Sephiroth?
    Because the idea of him being able to beat characters as rediculously powerful as the Hulk is a joke. Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of the Earth (wouldn't it be a planet then?) with one punch. Nothing Sephiroth can do without summoning the meteor (and even then) comes close.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Big powerful sword? I think sephiroth would win without having to try very hard at all.
    jkhkjg

Quote Originally Posted by No.78 View Post
    Big powerful sword? I think sephiroth would win without having to try very hard at all.
    uh...a sword against somthing that can repel tank fire....Hulk wins.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Sephy would win. Quite easily too.

Str8 Pimpin'

Quote Originally Posted by Yu-Yevon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by No.78 View Post
    uh...a sword against somthing that can repel tank fire....Hulk wins.
    Maybe I didn;t say this clearly enough before, but...
    Not a normal sword!!!! This is the legendary Masamune, capable of feats one can only imagine! Why would Sephiroth go around with a normal katana? Hell, Cloud's Buster Sword can slice anything in two, and the villain's always stronger than the protagonists. So why would Sephiroth, a brilliant and powerful soldier, infused with Jenova cells and carrying a legendary weapon, not win against Hulk? If it's about the skin, Sephiroth would notice this and aim for the hulk's weak spots: his eyes or even his gigantic mouth.

you forget vorpal, those REGENERATE!

I think we can move past the fact that sephiroth sword might do some damage. Even if it did, the hulk would just regenerate any lost cells.

Sephy cant outlast the hulk. Even magic has a hard time agiainst him. Check the site that was posted a bit earlier, see the extent of the hulks powers, then come back.

And for future posters, I think the hulk side has well enough shown the hulks powers, and if you vote for sephy, please state why in your opening post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NINJA_Ryu View Post
    Sephy cant outlast the hulk. Even magic has a hard time agiainst him. Check the site that was posted a bit earlier, see the extent of the hulks powers, then come back.

And for future posters, I think the hulk side has well enough shown the hulks powers, and if you vote for sephy, please state why in your opening post!
    Precisely. That site pretty much shows that magic would be useless. Hulk's survived the freezing cold of space, nuclear bombs, and massive amounts of electricity so your basic magics are pretty much out. Meteor is slightly smaller than twice the size of the Earth so he'd make short work of that, and given how fast he regenerates, even if Sephiroth's Masamune can cut him, he'll just crush him with the other arm while the one that was cut off grows back. I agree that people voting for Sephy should really give their reasons, and just how he could beat the Hulks powers. It's not like I'm anti-Sephiroth or anything, I just don't see any way he could beat the Hulk.

I go for sephiroph but im talking the good sephiroph not the """" one who you fight at the end of 7. He was rather perthetic.

Also my reasons after reading above would be. Sephiroph, remember can manipulate the lifestream the clones and has jenova as his back up.
    A ghost inside a machine

If this thread was pitting Sephiroth against Inuyasha
    then the fight would be more fair because they both have ridiculusly powerful swords and attaks.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Sephy definately.

Sephiroth slices The Hulk's arm off like in Kill Bill vol.1 where Uma Thermon's character slices off that one chick's arm.

Seph: Haha! You stupid green oaf!

Hulk: Owwie!
    You forgot the part where the arm grows back and hulk smashes.
    Make that head.