Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve Irwin's Final Documentary to Air this Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Sephiroth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Sephiroth View Post
    No, it will not show him die. It is the documentary on the animals. On one site I read, forget where, it also said that it will show everything up until the morning he got killed. So everything taped that morning will not be shown. And why would you wanna watch him die, that really disrespectful.
    No, it's disrespectful to be so craven and cowardly as to not be able to watch a man die. He has died. Have the courage to watch it happen and try to understand what it means.
    There is nothing cowardly about this, I just believe it is rude and disrespectful for not only him, but his family as well.
    Exactly, you're right Spawn, it would be terribly disrespectful, and I never condone the media manipulating the death of a popular figure through sensationalism.

Besides, Milf, the decision of whether or not that footage should be shown to anyone is down to the personal choice of his family. I doubt you yourself would want your own death in the future broadcast to millions, and even if you did, that would be a choice only for you and your family. Furthermore, most of the Crocodile Hunter's fan base is comprised of children, who should not be subjected to that level of gore and emotional impact.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    The irony of that title amuses me.
    No, it's disrespectful to be so craven and cowardly as to not be able to watch a man die. He has died. Have the courage to watch it happen and try to understand what it means.
    I don't get your logic, boss man.
    For once I agree with her

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    STEVE IRWIN DIED?!

your kidding right?

i really doubt itll show him die. i really doubt his family wouyld want to show that. besides i coudnt watch him die thatd be to horrible to watch my old hero die
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    STEVE IRWIN DIED?!

your kidding right?

i really doubt itll show him die. i really doubt his family wouyld want to show that. besides i coudnt watch him die thatd be to horrible to watch my old hero die
    It won't.

STEVE IRWIN DIED?!

your kidding right?

i really doubt itll show him die. i really doubt his family wouyld want to show that. besides i coudnt watch him die thatd be to horrible to watch my old hero die :(
    Yes. I believe I made a post or two in the announcement at this very forum.

They won't show video of his death because they are still milking the "wounded family" standpoint. As soon as they need more publicity, the video will "be stolen by an intruder and be leaked to the public". Standard publicity plots.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

STEVE IRWIN DIED?!

your kidding right?

its not gonna show him die, they have already said that on one website.

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

His death isnt going to be shown you peanuts....

Wouldn't the TV parental-rating soar?

I'll be busy all day on Saturday. Maybe I'll watch a recording or rerun later. I haven't watched his television shows in a while.

Seriously!? So by your logic you would be ok if someone taped and showed to the world, a loved one of yours getting killed by a hit and run accident so people would stop speeding!?

apparently all the tapes showing his death have been destroyed except with the original which is kept with Steves wife!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Didn't Steve Irwin mentioned he wanted the world to see his death? Yes, I think he did.
    SO I BEGIN WITH - - - THE END IN MIND

Psychological Pollution,
    They Stickin' Me With Thorazine Solution,
    Shootin' At The Sky Lookin' For Godly Retribution

'Til I'm Impressed With The Print I Can Hear A Pin Drop Like Sprint, Once It Blends I Can Stop Right Then

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

If it showed his death, it would shift the focus to that fated scene rather than his documentary, which would be exactly the opposite Steve, his family, the producers, et cetera et cetera would want.

smurf, seriously, stop being so damned naive and stupid. They are not going to show his death in his last documentary on public television, and the reasons ought to be obvious.

If not, then you have no hope but to be a dolt for the remainder of your life.

I'll make a point to watch. It'll be neat seeing the last episode.

You are not gonna see him die, thank god.

I read couple weeks ago from newspaper, that the one and only copy which has Steve's death has been given to his family rightfully so. Article also said that the whole production team made it very high priority that tape will never get into wrong hands so his death wouldn't spread to the internet. They apparently did very good job. It's couple weeks ago I read it so I can't remember exact words, but some of his family member said that watching his death would be very personal thing and it shouldn't been seen anyone outside his family. Also she said they weren't sure if they're ever gonna watch his death.

I know I wouldn't watch my family members death on a screen for sure. I don't want to watch anyone's death. For example I didn't even think of watching Saddam Hussein's execution.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

it won't show his death because i think he went for a private diving trip without the other guy he was filming the documentary with. Besides.... you really think animal planet would show deaths and goring...and etc? they just won't show his death. It's both disrespectful and uhh requires PG.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

It would be rather funny to see him die. There's so much irony in it.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan