Thread: Zelda Twighlight princess help, quickly! Goron mines!

Default Zelda Twighlight princess help, quickly! Goron mines!

Right now my game is paused and I"m fighting the flame boss,and I have no clue on how to kill the boss, I shoot it with an arrow, It rampages, then I keep doing that, How do I finish it off? Or cause real damage? Help quickly!

You have the right idea, except you're missing a vital part. After it rampages from being shot by an arrow, you have to quickly grab to chain attached to its limb and put on the Iron Boots. It'll soon fall to the ground because from being pulled by the chain, this is where you wack at its face with your sword. Rinse and repeat.

Remember, whenever you're fighting a dungeon boss you have to utilize all the weapons and gadgets that you've obtained since the last dungeon boss.

I wonder why'd I could grab the chain...thanks.

EDIT: I got past the boss ( boy, he was easy) Well now I'm supposidly on the last of the twightlight, and I'm not sure where to go to start gathering the tears of light. Can someone help me here?
    Last edited by Ben; 01-16-2007 at 08:38 PM.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben25 View Post
    I wonder why'd I could grab the chain...thanks.

EDIT: I got past the boss ( boy, he was easy) Well now I'm supposidly on the last of the twightlight, and I'm not sure where to go to start gathering the tears of light. Can someone help me here?

You're supposed to head east through northern Hyrule Field to reach the Lanayru Province.

Just one more question. I got past the twightlight etc.. and now. How do I get into the shop where you have to have "Clean shoes." How do you get clean shoes?

There should be a kid around the same area who will clean your shoes for a sum amount of Rupees. That doesn't matter though, you wont be able to afford anything in that store anyway. The entire sequence is actually a ploy to get you to start a moderately long side quest for a horrible piece of equipment called the Magic Armour.