Thread: obtaining spheres for the sphere grid?

Default obtaining spheres for the sphere grid?

hey, is there anywhere i can buy spheres? mainly power spheres, im running a bit low and the monsters im fighting aint giving me any
    In a world of nothing, Fear doesn't exist

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Fight Dingoes on Besaid. They drop two per overkill.

Or you can buy/use Distills on enemies. In this way, you can get up to eight on certain enemies, 40 if you can defeat Kottos in the Arena. They cannot be purchased.

as far as i can remember, you can certainly get distills from Gagazet.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Just out of morbid curiosity, where are you that you cannot get a power sphere?

If you just fight everything that comes your way and actually go looking for fights, then finding spheres for your grid is actually quite easy. Just stay in an area until the enemies are too easy, and then move on.
    There is a difference in dying for nothing, and dying for something.-Jack Bauer

When all the world is in chaos, and all hell breaks loose, remember, it's all in how you can depict a painting, hear a song, and feel the words of a poem.-Anonymous

[leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. You might want to change from .png to .jpg as .pngs usually are larger than jpgs.[/leeza]

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Once you have a few spheres you can customise distil into a weapon. I THINK it takes five spheres... so customise a weapon with 5 power spheres to make a power distiling weapon. Then whatever you attack using that weapon will drop a power sphere. Or use Aurons "Exract power" skill for the same effect...im sure he learns that almost immedietly as the game begins
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

i was in omega ruins and i was gaining levels and using spheres faster than i was collecting them,

started using distills now, does the job thanks
    In a world of nothing, Fear doesn't exist