Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Meetup 2007

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well now that the fiasco of the dead laptop is sorted (melted the heatsink, burnt out the hdd and 30 mins after final crash when I had left it off and unplugged upside down I opened it to survey the damage and got a core temp reading of 100+ degrees celcius) I have a shiny new one running vista, I will still be organising and this road show is back in action however I lost all my plans for it don't worry however as I am sure between me and the others organising this meet we can get it back on track.

Boris, let me put some overtime in at work and find out more about the costs. Maybe I can help you come for the duration. And it is no problem so don't even think of saying you'll be a burden to me.

All you UK people should go to the meetup.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

OK.

*yawn*

You're so obedient.

Citrus Fruits
    Y SO SRS ?

dudes WHERES MY MEETUP???

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    All you UK people should go to the meetup.
    But there are some people on here i'd rather not meet, and im sure some don't want to meet me.

Anyways i might go.
    'All things are subject to interpretation; whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.' - Nietzsche

Blog Entries

Well pretty much all are welcome...just the 60 year old paedo need not apply :P Psy will only get his hopes up otherwise.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

why does is always have to be in Birmingham?
    it sucks, i wish i could come, but i cany

I am not a man

Any chance of doing something like this over in the east of England?
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50 KB filesize limit and far exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The first post in the thread, you stupid, stupid people View Post
    The meet will take place in Birmingham and most likely take place over Easter Weekend.

The location is non-negotiable last year Jack had a huge problem over people going "birmingham is a crap place why not have it here" and stuff well guess what if you don't wanna meet in Birmingham then fine arrange another meet up for the city of your choice it's a hard enough job to do without people whining at you that the city is wrong. Birmingham was the easiest one for people last year and going on the basis that all those who attended had a great time at the meet up we're going for Birmingham again.
    I have no idea as to why I would be quoting this; surely everyone reads the thread before they start posting!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You're a good man, Lynx.

Blog Entries

That has to be one of the finest quotes of something I have said ever. though I don't recall that being my screen name, maybe we ought to fix that, Will some one please change my screen name to "The first post in the thread, you stupid, stupid people" lol?

I thought these kinds of meet ups had to be official so that it was compliant with internet safety. Of course, people will take matters into their own hands either way.

This is JUST a suggestion, but I think if people in different areas really want to meet up, usernames can be listed for those regions. For example: North, Midlands, East, South-east and South-west. Then, from that, the users from each of these regions can decide what they want to do and discuss how they could go about doing it.

What do people think?

Signature removed for exceeding the 50 KB filesize limit and far exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Melkhar View Post
    I thought these kinds of meet ups had to be official so that it was compliant with internet safety. Of course, people will take matters into their own hands either way.
    Yes, SAFETY came first when you meetup with Psychotic. I will use my connections to deploy a Special Task Force to seal off the area and ensure your SAFETY when you came into contact with Psychotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Melkhar View Post
    Yes, SAFETY came first when you meetup with Psychotic. I will use my connections to deploy a Special Task Force to seal off the area and ensure your SAFETY when you came into contact with Psychotic.
    A?

~Void