Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: UK Meetup 2007

bwahahaha, it sounded like hella fun, and i wanna see the pics and videos too xD
    deeeffinatly gonna try coming next year! hahah!
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You dare psy and I will tell the world how I spanked your ass so hard you almost cried and yet you loved it. I'll also tell them how I grabbed your balls in an ambush...oops.

Alice it's not like we're giving you a choice, don't make us get Hero to organise a team of us soldiers to kidnap you and fly you over here in secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    Alice it's not like we're giving you a choice, don't make us get Hero to organise a team of us soldiers to kidnap you and fly you over here in secret.
    bwahahah!! as if that'll happen! dont they have more important stuff to do? like fight wars and stuff? i doubt they would spend time kidnapping a girl from canada xD
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I don't remember almost crying when you sexually assaulted me. I don't get how someone can almost cry anyway, actually. Either you do or you don't. And hey geez, I'm not the one who should feel shame for the testicle groping, bucko! The Geneva convention bans that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    The Geneva convention bans that sort of thing.
    What?! Ohnooooooo! I'm in hella trouble!

Teehee, I still can't get over how much frickin' fun I had :)

Yes, I was right there and it looked painful.

I had a great time, really glad I made the effort to go up. It was weird/disturbing being the only girl though. More girls should go next time, or christ, just ONE other girl other then me would be good! Now I am knackered thanks to this weekend, going to bed!

Blog Entries

Amy you had fun though because I was there to keep you up at night as we had our long naked discussions in the bedroom.

After I spanked him psy was literally gasping for breath as he managed to utter the word "Touche" and shake my hand. Then again we'd been joking around a lot and the laughter was getting to the asphyxiation point as it stood without me spanking him.

Oh and if we ever need to torture the undead hero we just need to tickle him.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

bwahahah!! as if that'll happen! dont they have more important stuff to do? like fight wars and stuff? i doubt they would spend time kidnapping a girl from canada xD
    Really, we would prefer kidnapping babes from Canada.

Oh and if we ever need to torture the undead hero we just need to tickle him.
    It's okay 'cause I like the abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    Really, we would prefer kidnapping babes from Canada.
    XD
    A. i'm not a babe ;_;
    B. i'm not that important
    C. maybe i'm too crazy for you all!
    (SPOILER)HIDDEN OPTION C. i could hitchhike all the way there XD
    ~*Fizzgig*~

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We all saw the dirty message you texted Steve

We got to the hotel and I spied this strange short guy looking at us...
    I'M NOT SHORT! and I wasn't <i>trying</i> to talk with an accent all weekened.

LOL!!! i might have been drunk when i sent it but i had the phone set on auto save txts! I KNOW WHAT I WROTE and it surely was notttt dirty!

"haha i'm durnk! and i ray you save all the gey sex for next medtup. Say hi, ttyl."

see? that was it!
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Blog Entries

lol that was the SECOND text I recieved from your number the first well we were all crimson from that one :P

As for the short thing, you're shorter than me so short :P lol ok it sounded like an attempt on the english accent but maybe I was wrong. I had got a bunch of crazed english eoff members in the other ear.

Oh and Alice no good protesting, he's seen a picture of ya.

OH SHGSKJDGTSKDGAN!~ well who showed him a pic of me!?
    and also! i surely did NOT send you another txt otherwise it would've saved in my phone!...D:

oh god, no more getting drunk for a while!
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Blog Entries

lol the laptop was used as a stereo at one point and well loki also stole it to go through so it's a toss up they could have accessed it at any point I have no password to the mainframe of it.

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

<center><b>Furries, Emos, and Homoeroticism
    UK Meetup '07</b></center>

I made it into the Birmingham train station about 9:00am. I was a little hungery so I got something to eat and then tried to call Iceglow. It went straight to the messaging service so I figured his phone was off or maybe he didn't have a signal where he was so I went off to explore a little bit. I remembered where a shop was that sold vinyl records from last time I visited so went off that way. I also so another around and went to that one too. They didn't have Grateful Dead like I was looking for, but I did buy a Motley Crüe record. Then I went back to the station and tried to call again. Another failure. I wasn't sure what to do at this point so I went off on my own. I found the hotel, the Leeza statue, McDonalds, and other palces I remembered from my last visit. Eventually I tried calling again from in front of the hotel. Still no answer. This time I left a message. Iceglow never got the message. I hate you O2 messaging service! You've become my sworn enemy. That message is out there somewhere and I won't stop hunting you down until he gets it! After that I went back to the train station. This must have been just before they put up the undead heros wanted for internet geekery poster because it wasn't there yet, so I went off to wait in front of the hotel. After a bit I saw a group of five people walking by and instantly knew who they were, mostly because I could pick out Zorander even though I had never met him before. I walked right past them, took a couple of steps and then spun around. This caused Iceglow to turn around so we all met up: Iceglow, amratis, Zorander, Baloki, his furry friend Miles, and myself. They all introduced themselves inside the hotel by their real names. Not I. I required them to use theundeadhero the entire time Zorander looked a little like David Bowie, amratis was the only girl and so was chased by us all the whole time, Iceglow had red hair, and Baloki's voice was much deeper than I expected. It's because he's a <b>Manly Man</b>. We waited some at the hotel until it was time to meet up with psi and Jack. I had already met Jack before. Then we went back to the hotel for a while untli we decided we were all "hungry". We were led away to Pizza Hut. Once there we saw napkins and decided we had to sign them, but we had a problem. There was no pen. I let the waitress know that I just happened to be a hero to the undead kind everywhere and that these fellows were my cohorts. Together we fought off my arch-nemesis thelivingvillian. I asked her if she would like to help. We desperately needed to write a message. It was a very important message and everything depended on it. We needed her pen to write it. She walked away. I hope thelivingvillian captures her, turns her flesh inside out, and sets her free in a pen full of hungry alligators for this treachery! I got a pen from another waitress and we drew away so there should be another napkin up for auction on ebay again sometime soon. We eventually wound up at Weatherspoons where I drank these things called <i>pints</i> of Newcastle and everyone generally had a good time. I feel a little bad because throughout the weekened I teased/flirted some with Zorander and I'm not even half-gay, but it was fun. Jack says he didn't take some random strange girl up to his room that night and make babies, but we kept calling him to ask if it was alright to come upstairs and it never was. We all made video LJ entries on a video camera, and then amratis, Iceglow, and I got naked. The next day we met up Psychotic, the worlds greatest walrus enthusiast, and Badgemaker. themagicroundabout was supposed to hang out for the day, but we couldn't ever get ahold of him On the way to the sea-life center terrorist kidnapped psi, Jack, amratis, and Iceglow, holding them hostage in a store with the cover of "buying sunglasses". There was only one thing to do. I went in to extract them. I found psi first and led him outside. Then I had to go in deep to find the rest. I stayed hidden, snuck in, and managed to get Jack out without really being noticed. Iceglow and amratis were the tricky ones. It seems they were bait to lure me into a trap! I was captured. Zorander saved us all. Also on the way we went into some store to buy sandwhiches or something. It had a very narrow aisle so me and Psy decided it would be best to stand in the middle of it to block it off. Our timing was excellant! Right away a very frustrated lady tried to push past us. We died laughing and that was the end of that adventure. For the most part of the rest of the day I hung towards the back talking to Psy, except in the sea-life center itself. There I generally wandered around by myself. While waiting in line a turtle dared me to a race and everyone wouldn't let me back out of it. Apparenty this turtle had also dared several other young children to race him as well. I beat the turtle, but those kids were fast as hell. About halfway through I wound up tripping over my shoelaces and falling all over the place We ate chinese that night, bought alcohol, and stayed in at the hotel for the most part. Everytime I was naked this weekened I was followed by shouts of, "Hey! It's a naked hero".

OH SHGSKJDGTSKDGAN!~ well who showed him a pic of me!?
    You, more than once
    Last edited by theundeadhero; 04-09-2007 at 01:15 AM.