Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Chuck Nouris! because he roundhousekicks. Chuck also defeated the Weapons and Sephy.

How can I get Gilgamesh?

Which FF Character Are You?

A war is easy to win, if your enemy doesn't know that he fights

Gilgamesh? Easy! Simply complete FF7 5 times within 10 hours without saving it, kill Safer Sephy with Cloud only, equipped the Buster Sword and no materia, then beat FF5 within 5 hours and defeat both Gilgamesh and Ex-Death with a level-1 Bartz only. Then, of course, write to Square and they will be so impressed with your achievements that Gilgamesh will become unlockable in FF7.

Why are FF7's character graphics so bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Because we are talking past-century stuff here.

Who is cooler than Odin?

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

That creepy chocobo sage...pwns all.

Why doesn't Elena just ask out Reno?

Because if she does, her shortcake will get wet in the rain.

Would Cloud hate chess pieces if he kept standing on them?

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

No, he likes the sharp tops.

What's the point in getting Knights of the Round?

Becoming one of them.

How do you summon Arthur or Lancelot as individual summons?

Number one best answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by BG-57 View Post
    Mug Sephiroth. Take his lunch money while you're at it.
    Funny as hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    What is Cloud's name?
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirth View Post
    leon

why am i still posting here instead of playing FF7
    Quote Originally Posted by rih29 View Post
    Because you touch yourself at night.
    That was a coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by Psi View Post
    Who (or what) birthed Red's two kids?
    Actually, they found a way to de-stone his Seto
    Quote Originally Posted by Heero Yuy NWZC View Post
    What is Jenova's maiden name?
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirth View Post
    ifalna, this is coincedence
    that's a lie. Jenova is, in fact, Aeris's mother. Also Aeris was actually Sephiroth all along.

longest answer given yet:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Acula View Post
    Gilgamesh? Easy! Simply complete FF7 5 times within 10 hours without saving it, kill Safer Sephy with Cloud only, equipped the Buster Sword and no materia, then beat FF5 within 5 hours and defeat both Gilgamesh and Ex-Death with a level-1 Bartz only. Then, of course, write to Square and they will be so impressed with your achievements that Gilgamesh will become unlockable in FF7.

How do I get the Masamune?[/QUOTE]
    The Masamune is actually an obtainable item during disc two. It is obtained by wining a score over 30,000 on the shooter ride at the golden saucer. However, it remains just that. An item. It cannot be equiped or viewed.
    No I am not kidding. You will usually get this item as a consolation prize when trying to obtain the "Scimitar" for Cid.

You're no fun. I think the point of the question was "how can I use it?" I don't think there's anyone left out there who doesn't know you can get that worthless item.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji Longaway View Post
    How do I get the Masamune?
    The Masamune is actually an obtainable item during disc two. It is obtained by wining a score over 30,000 on the shooter ride at the golden saucer. However, it remains just that. An item. It cannot be equiped or viewed.
    No I am not kidding. You will usually get this item as a consolation prize when trying to obtain the "Scimitar" for Cid.
    (I thought it was 3,000 points, and that 5,000 points would earn me an Umbrella/Parasol on disc 1, or a Flayer on discs 2 and 3; the Scimitar is available shortly after defeating Carry Armor in the Underwater Reactor. Anything between 3,000 and 5,000 points will earn you a Super Sweeper, a Masamune Blade or another 1/35 Soldier. But hey, this guy claims to know more about tha game than anyone so I'm probably wrong.) Now let's get this topic back on track.

You're supposed to take the Desert Rose to Aeris, keep offering it to her as she refuses it repeatedly and she'll eventually scream "ALRIGHT, I'LL TAKE THE BLOODY THING! GO AWAY!", and had you the Masamune. You can then use the blood staining it to clone her and revive her, in case you didn't know that.

How many Stargate DVDs does Sephiroth own, and why don't you win them after defeating him?! >=/
    Last edited by ReloadPsi; 01-23-2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Because

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

27, and the only way to get them is to beat Safer Sephiroth in 45 seconds or less without using materia, items, limits or attacking.

Cid has a weapon called the 'Javelin', does that mean Cid's real dream was to become the first person to win a gold medal at the inaugural Spacelympics for the Javelin throw?

Blog Entries

yes, but in the enemy aiming javelin contest

When Cloud took Tifa's underwear in the flashback, does that mean she doesn't have any on in the game

yes, it means shes not wearing any, however, because they're game characters, they have no genitals, just a smooth flap of skin going all the way through (just like barbie or ken), so it doesnt really matter, hence why they never go to the bathroom.

somebody take my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Psi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji Longaway View Post
    How do I get the Masamune?
    (I thought it was 3,000 points, and that 5,000 points would earn me an Umbrella/Parasol on disc 1, or a Flayer on discs 2 and 3; the Scimitar is available shortly after defeating Carry Armor in the Underwater Reactor. Anything between 3,000 and 5,000 points will earn you a Super Sweeper, a Masamune Blade or another 1/35 Soldier. But hey, this guy claims to know more about tha game than anyone so I'm probably wrong.) Now let's get this topic back on track.

You're supposed to take the Desert Rose to Aeris, keep offering it to her as she refuses it repeatedly and she'll eventually scream "ALRIGHT, I'LL TAKE THE BLOODY THING! GO AWAY!", and had you the Masamune. You can then use the blood staining it to clone her and revive her, in case you didn't know that.

How many Stargate DVDs does Sephiroth own, and why don't you win them after defeating him?! >=/
    Well I wouldn't know, because I have never scored under 30,000 points on the shooter game because I know a special area you target and shoot that instantly gives you 30,000 points. That was in the Prime strategy guide. I told them about it before they even made the U.S. version. Thats how good I am.

How do you get the Tonberry summon and what does it do?