Thread: Final Fantasy XIII Demo Confirmed for 2007

Default Final Fantasy XIII Demo Confirmed for 2007

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2007/011807b.html

According to the latest issue of Dengeki, Square Enix confirmed that they will release a playable demo of Final Fantasy XIII sometime this year. While they are reluctant to give a definite timeframe, the Square Enix development team stated that they "are hoping to have a playable demo ready for E3 in 2007."

Unfortunately for gamers, due to the recent changes made to E3, only developing studios, retailers, and the press will be allowed to attend. If the public wishes to play, they'll have to pray that Square Enix decides to show the demo off at a later time, such as at the Tokyo Game Show.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I thought E3 was, like, dead or something.

This means nothing to the me, my friend and my friends friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    I thought E3 was, like, dead or something.
    It's ZE3- the Zombie electronic Entertainment Expo.

A demo already? They're moving faster than I thought. Or they started earlier tahn I imagined. Can't wait for the review!

I assume it'll be a PS3 demo of course

*has flashbacks to when he bought VI which had the X demo in it, but he did not have a PS2*

Ever since FFXII came out I've been really pumped about FF. I sure look forward to the release of FXIII.

Here's to hoping E3 makes some adjustments and maybe lets a few "outsiders" in to see the displays this year, but I doubt it will happen.

A Demo is good news though. FFXII Demo came with DQ8 a year before FFXII came out, so MAYBE we could catch a demo in an upcoming Squenix game late this year or early next? Who knows. It would be cool though.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana