Thread: Nemesis

Default Nemesis

OK, i've fought Nemesis before. But in my current game, i'm having the old problem of him not showing up. Any remember how to sort this?
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Unlock and defeat all the Arena Creations. Remember to check both pages of the lists so you don't miss anything. If in doubt about the ones you may or may not have defeated, kill everything again.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless. View Post
    Unlock and defeat all the Arena Creations. Remember to check both pages of the lists so you don't miss anything. If in doubt about the ones you may or may not have defeated, kill everything again.
    Done so. Nemesis still wont show up. I've caught extras of all monsters to be sure, and beat every arena creation over. Gods, thats a headache. And he still wont show up. He always did before.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Default ...

Check on every area that you captured 10 og each... and make sure you don't miss anything. If you have captured 10 of all of the monsters. Kill every single monster in Area Creations, Species Creations and Original.

mjazi's got it. You need 10 of all the creatures in the game, and you have to beat all the other optional ones. Basically you need to destory the creaturees in the arena before him

Yup! The side quest is hell imo, but totally worth it.

Well. You should have absolutely everything complete and if you do then is he selling the clear spheres?

I had this problem before too. I checked everything, but he wouldn't show up. I started over.
    Peace and grace,
    Simen Sebastian.