Thread: what am i sposed to do???

Default what am i sposed to do???

yeah well i just got FF3 on DS and so far ive been totally pwnzorzed by almost everything but goblins and warewolves and im wondering 1: is it meant to be this hard? 2: where should i go to train up? and 3: how do i revive fallen party members ???

all answers r appreciated

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

In towns there is a house that contains just a spring. That spring will revive dead members.

If you wander too far in the beginning you'll face some hard stuff. Just stick to where you're supposed to go and you should be ok.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

yeah i am. so far ive followed the plot 100% and im being owned 1 hit by mummies, but ty for the fountain info i forgot bout them >.<

i just trained up like 6 levels at sasune castle, got wightslayer or whatever and i do about 100-200 dmg per hit with luneth now, so im all good

if i remember correctly, there's a sword strong against undead in the first castle. give it to a red mage and he should be able to shop down lots of early monsters quite easily

Never forget to update your weapons and spells.

yeah im pwnzorising everything and i have pwnzorizing gear even tho im way underleveled. i sort of struggled with Medusa but all my chars r only lvl 12/13 and my new question IS whats a good combo for classes (i only have war,rdm,blm,whm,frl,mnk,thf) i currently have luneth warrior with dualswords, arc blackmage with an ice rod and mith shield, refia whm with...fire rod and mith shield, and istus...or igsus...or ifrit =P or whatever with a mith sword and mith shield (all have teh pwnzorize armour) so what should i change/keep?

a balanced party usually consists of two melee types and two mage types. which particular variations is down to your own taste, although i'd argue a white and black mage are better than a red and any other...

fighter is more or less a given. thief becomes very useful a bit later because he is very fast and he gets this sword which fills his HP up as he attacks, but overall monk is the better class imho.

Monk, white mage, thief, and a warrior.

But the white mage is because I always feel like I can't leave home without him :-P. You may want to switch the white mage with red or black though.

The monk is good so that not everyone is using the same weapons. The thief for a nice weapon later on in the game. The warrior is nice for attacking.

Alright, time for some hard advice. I know you just got the game, really excited and dont want to mess up, but dont keep posting for the sake of telling us progress and asking constant advice. Games are at thier best when YOU discover an awesome combo,weapon, or event, just like it is meant to be.

However, if you were really stuck somewhere, (like your first post) then we are all ears. Just some advice for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

thanks paul and smilejb, ill definitely change ingus to a thief or monk now and ryu im only asking because i know that my party was a bad combo, and i dont really know if u can tell me what i think or what i can ask on a forum unless of course u were an admin or such so if you are displeased with what im asking then just dont post

P.S blm wich bows dealing 200-300 dmg rocks
    Last edited by The Mog Ninja; 01-26-2007 at 04:57 AM.

I am not displeased, i can see you are new. I was just letting you know, because most other people would say the same thing i did after a while. Just a friendly reminder. There isnt a limit to what you can say, but just dont spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.