Thread: How do you Play Blitzball.

Default How do you Play Blitzball.

How do you play blitzball in this game?

There should be a tutorial in the game. At first it may seem complicated and overwhelming, but with practice you'll begin to understand it. It's basically a soccer game based on mathematics. I can't exactly remember how to play, but I remember it combines simple arithmetic with chance.

^ You know too much.
    FFXs Blitzball is more interactive - what I want to know is how on Spira you get new techniques in FFX-2

I think X-2's blitzball isn't as in depth and you can't learn new techniques.

Though I may be wrong.

The only techniques you can learn in X-2's BB are Overhead Volley and Corkscrew Shot. To learn a new tech you need to win the prize that corresponds with the tech; Besaid Waterfall Shot for Overhead Volley and Kilika Stairs Training for Corkscrew Shot. When you've chosen the player you want to learn the tech, they will leave your team for a short while and you must find them again in their Scout level.

And to answer the original question, you can only play BB in Chapter 5. Go to Luca and talk to the woman at the registration desk.

But like I cant see anything except for triangles when the game starts it is so confusing unlike FFX.

That's because you play the role of the team's manager as opposed to controlling the players themselves. You can change the views so you see the players during the match, but you cannot control them as with X.

Awww. this sucks I rather play FFX.

Blog Entries

Good answer

there was a picture here