Thread: All the Final Fantasy Villains...Sit Down and Talk

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    Man, I was looking all over for a copy of that image. xD

This thread is hilarious. HATE. xD

ha ha thats a funny picture

Oh my god that picture is like the best ever! With all of them being fabulous villians aswell. Especially Edea! *huggles Edea*

Moero! Moero!!

Pink Grin

Seymour getting drunk and Kuja in the bikini hilarious!!!!!!!
    "The Magun has thawed" Kaze...... Lisa and Kaze...You know they were destined to be together... "KWEH!!"....... I am the only person who likes Final Fantasy Unlimited?
    CHOBI
    Recruited in the Chocobo Lovers Club by Goldenboco

I think Seymour would get on well with Sephiroth, whilst Ultimecia just stood in the corner acting the loner.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Lover View Post
    Kefka is more likely to laugh at Sephiroth.

Sephiroth: I was to use Meteor to be a god and so I brought the Black Materia to myself at Northern Crater, summoned it and then made a big barrier around it while I prevented the Planet from stopping Meteor. And...

Kefka: Yada-yada-yada. So you wanted to be a god? I was one. I had a giant tower made out of random crap and enjoyed leisurely vaporizing towns. You had a big hole in the ground and a big rock...and both of it did crap.

Kefka would kill Sephiroth while laughing. And the true FF fans rejoice.
    Sorry, but Sephiroth would not go away. Using some dark power of his, he'll just return like Seymour... the lifestream will just repeat and bring him back just like Rufus Shina said. And the big rock Sephiroth was with in the Northern Cave was a cage for Holy... besides...If Kefka was truly a 'god' then he wouldn't have been defeated... Sephiroth was partually mortal so he just come back over and over like the Energizer bunny getting shot in the head with a shot gun...just keeps going and going.

I also don't see Kefka in Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 as an optonal boss

Sephiroth: Fuwhahahahahaha!

Kuja: What are you laughing about?

Sephiroth: Fuwhahahahaha!! I am laughing at you and Seymour 'cause you were fools to think that you cold even rule.

Seymour: What's that? Grrrrrr!!!!!

Sephiroth: And Seymour, what was your deal? To actually think you could control Sin? Fuwhahahahaha!!

Seymour pops his knuckels and rushes at Sephiroth. Sephiroth disappears before Seymour could touch him.

Seymour: That's right, run away...

Seymour stops to see hundreds of Sephiroth clones circleing around him.

Seymour:*gulp* uh... sorry, I didn't me-...

Sephiroth cuts Seymour from the stomach.

Kuja: Ummmm...Judge, you got anythingto say?

Judge: Nope!

Seymour returns before Yu Yevon arrives.
    Yu Yevon controls Bahamut and attacks Sephiroth

Will Judge, Seymour, and Kuja be the survivors? Will Sephiroth or Yu Yevon be victoirous? Find out tomorrow on the same chat site, same chat thread. The battle concluded till tomorrow...

[leeza]Again. Do not post more than once in a row. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by OneWingedAngelSephiroth91 View Post
    Sorry, but Sephiroth would not go away. Using some dark power of his, he'll just return like Seymour... the lifestream will just repeat and bring him back.
    With Aerith in the Lifestream purifying all the Jenova cells, i doubt it. And don't argue with Forsaken Lover about Sephiroth, is useless.

SPOILERS TO FFVIA, IF YOU DIDN'T PLAY YET, DON'T READ IT.

Sephiroth: Tell me Ghestal, why you give the position of General to a moron like Kefka?

Kefka: Shut up Sephiroth! Your son of a submariner!!

Sephiroth: Son of a Sandworm you mean.

Kefka: What?

Sephiroth: No one told you? "Son of a submariner" was retconned. You lost one of your most famous lines, Ha ha ha ha ha!

Kefka: Shut up bi**h! I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate you!

Sephiroth: Not anymore.

Kefka: What!? Don't tell me that...

Sephiroth: Yes, that was retconned too.

Kefka: Grrrr, look who is talking! Your retarded Compilation is full of retconns too!!

Sephiroth: A retconn where i decided my own destiny by jumping in the Lifestream, and a retconn where i laugh in the Lifestream before disapearing, and coming back two years later. My retconns only made me more badass than before. Your retconns proved how a moron you are, Ha ha ha ha!

Kefka: You fool! I became a god! A god!!

Sephiroth: And i surpassed death, coming back three diferent times, was corrupting and gaining controll over the Lifestream, and was even capable of creating life with my will and the the power of the Tainted Lifestream. This is being a god, Cefka.

Kefka: My name is Kefka your moron!

Sephiroth: To the retarded members of your cult, your name now is Cefka.

Kefka: What?! Grrrr, Retconns, retconns! I hate hate hate hate retconns!

Sephiroth: Oh no, you don't "hate hate hate" anything anymore because...

Kefka: Shut up!
    Last edited by The Crystal; 02-11-2007 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal View Post
    Sorry, but Sephiroth would not go away. Using some dark power of his, he'll just return like Seymour... the lifestream will just repeat and bring him back.
    With Aerith in the Lifestream purifying all the Jenova cells, i doubt it. And don't argue with Forsaken Lover about Sephiroth, is useless.

Sephiroth: A retconn where i decided my own destiny by jumping in the Lifestream, and a retconn where i laugh in the Lifestream before disapearing, and coming back two years later. My retconns only made me more badass than before. Your retconns proved how a moron you are, Ha ha ha ha!

Sephiroth: And i surpassed death, coming back three diferent times, was corrupting and gaining controll over the Lifestream, and was even capable of creating life with my will and the the power of the Tainted Lifestream. This is being a god, Cefka.
    Funny and true...lol
    But that part with Aerith in the lifesteam thing well, she didn't stop Geostigma from appearing in the first place or the three silver haired brothers from appearing out of the lifestream for second...

Last time:
    Sephiroth: Fuwhahahahahaha!

Kuja: What are you laughing about?

Sephiroth: Fuwhahahahaha!! I am laughing at you and Seymour 'cause you were fools to think that you cold even rule.

Seymour: What's that? Grrrrrr!!!!!

Sephiroth: And Seymour, what was your deal? To actually think you could control Sin? Fuwhahahahaha!!

Seymour pops his knuckels and rushes at Sephiroth. Sephiroth disappears before Seymour could touch him.

Seymour: That's right, run away...

Seymour stops to see hundreds of Sephiroth clones circleing around him.

Seymour:*gulp* uh... sorry, I didn't me-...

Sephiroth cuts Seymour from the stomach.

Kuja: Ummmm...Judge, you got anythingto say?

Judge: Nope!

Seymour returns before Yu Yevon arrives.
    Yu Yevon controls Bahamut and attacks Sephiroth

Will Judge, Seymour, and Kuja be the survivors? Will Sephiroth or Yu Yevon be victoirous? Find out tomorrow on the same chat site, same chat thread. The battle concluded till tomorrow...
    Sephiroth: You foolish moronic small tick thing... do you really think you can win?

Yu Yevon: ....

Sephiroth: I see your speachless to see me... fuwahahahahaha!

Yu Yevon: ....

Sephiroth:Heartless Angel

Yu Yevon gets hit...down to 1 HP and 1 MP.
    Sephiroth cut Bahamut releasing Yu Yevon.

Yu Yevon: ...?

Sephiroth: Fool I have the most oblivionic power ever... no one can kill...

Kuja leads Cloud to Sephiroth and allows him to sneak up on Sephiroth.

Sephiroth: So, even Kuja is a traitor... I'll deal with all of you here and now... SUPER NOVA!

Meteor destroys Uranus (not Pluto because Pluto is no longer a Planet), goes through Jupiters rings (again), goes through Saturn and destroys it (yet again) causing Earth to get off balance and move directly in the way of the Meteor but by sudden chance Luna (our moon) redirects it back at the sun and hit it. Thus causing the Super Nova Effect thrice (3rd time) again and then before the sun hits Venus... some thing goes wrong... terribly wrong... it by passed super nova and makes black hole almost immediatly then sucking up all the rest of the planets and causing umlimited pressure, heat, e.t.c. but Sephiroth made it out on one of Mars' moon to the next planet to inffect.
    The end!

(What you wanted more? well I guess I could change something...)
    Just before Sephiroth left Earth, every one got on a Space Ship made by Cid some years earlier and began to follow Sephiroth. To be continued...

Quote Originally Posted by jammi567
    I think Seymour would get on well with Sephiroth, whilst Ultimecia just stood in the corner acting the loner.
    Well, they do just keep coming back, that parts true...but Sephiroth in his right mind would find a way to absorb Seymour and become one with the planet with infor mation form Seymour..heck... even be able to summon Sin and make it destroy the world and itself then aborsbing the energy left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno
    Sephiroth: I have to prove that I'm really a man! Ultemacia! You're a woman are you not?

Ultemacia looks down at her nearly exposed cleavage. Looks back at Sephiroth who is still waiting for an answer.

Ultemacia: Last I checked.

Sephiroth: I need to sleep with you to prove to everyone I am a MAN.

Ultemacia stares at him blankly...

Ultemacia: But that would shatter my wonderful illusion of you and Clou..

Sephiroth: IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!

E. Palamecian: Kuja? Who does your make-up? It's to die for!

Seymore: Truly. The foundation is so seemless and natural. Not to mention your lushious eyelashes.

Kuja: I do my own make-up. I don't believe in doing anything unless I do it for myself. Besides, you save money that way.

Seymore: Beautiful and practical. Truly rare qualities in a man.

Kuja: I'm not gay.

Seymore: I never said you were, but if you were would you...

Kuja: No.

Zeromous: HATE!

Neo X-Death: DEATH!

Kefka: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Zeromous: HAAATE!!!

Neo X-Death: DEEEAAAAATH!!!

Kefka: MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Zeromous: HHHHAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!

Neo X-Death: DDDDDDEEEEAAAATTTTTTHHHHHH!!!!

Kefka: MMMMWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Chaos: ALRIGHT! WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP NOW!!!! We get it, you hate everything, you only think about death, and you laugh manaically. Please for the love of god! Shut up and let us all drink in peace...

Zeromous: Well you didn't have to be so mean about it.

Neo X-Death: Yeah, we were only having a conversation.

Kefka: Who made you the conversation nazi anyway?

Chaos summons the four fiends.

Chaos: I think it's time we take you down old school style...

Sounds of an epic battle plays in the background.

Seymore: So you wouldn't?

Kuja: No.

Seymore: Not even if I...

Kuja: No. I won't do your makeup. Unless...

Seymore: What?

Kuja: You get rid of that stupid haircut.

Seymore: I can't... It's the source of my power!

Kuja: Really?

Ultemacia: Hey guys. What are you talking about?

E. Palamecia: Hair and make-up. Seymore wants Kuja to do his makeup but Kuja won't unless he cuts his hair...

Ultemacia: I can do it for you.

Seymore: Good heavens no! Your make-up makes you look like a prostitute...

Ultemacia: HOW DARE YOU!!! I put a lot of effort into my looks and to be looked down on by someone with your hair...

Kefka lands in the middle of the group. He laughs maniacally and returns to the battle.

E. Palamecia: At least we all don't look like that...

Everyone: Damn straight...

E. Palamecia: Hey, what happened to Sephiroth?

Ultemacia: I told him to meet me in the janitor's closet so we can do the "dirty deed" and restore his faith in his denial. I turned off the lights and locked the door then left him there to rot.

Sephiroth: (singing) "One is the loneliest number that there ever was..."
    Sephiroth could just slash his way out...or he could even disappear like he did in the Ancient Temple after he says his plan.

Edit: Remember, don't post multiple times in a row. Use the Edit button to add information to a just previously made post. You've already been told this once in this thread. ~ Zeromus

This was an accident...
    Last edited by OneWingedAngelSephiroth91; 02-12-2007 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Because I will it...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sephiroth could just slash his way out...or he could even disappear like he did in the Ancient Temple after he says his plan.
    Read the rest of my posts

To be honest, I'm surprised I haven't been flamed or banned because of my posts...

Sephiroth: Tell me Ghestal, why you give the position of General to a moron like Kefka?

Sephiroth: No one told you? "Son of a submariner" was retconned. You lost one of your most famous lines, Ha ha ha ha ha!

Kefka: Grrrr, look who is talking! Your retarded Compilation is full of retconns too!!

How is all that a retcon? Isn't it just another version of FFVI?

It's like saying TwiN Snakes retconned MGS1.

Kefka: Sorry, Seph. Being a god is actually about doing things like making the World of Ruin and casually vaporizing cities. Making some clouds in the sky is not godhood... It makes you weaker than Storm from the X-Men.

Hell, Captain Planet could kick your ass! HAHAHAHAHAHA! *Light of Judgments Sephiroth's pathetic would-be god's ass*

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Lover View Post

How is all that a retcon? Isn't it just another version of FFVI?

It's like saying TwiN Snakes retconned MGS1.

Kefka: Sorry, Seph. Being a god is actually about doing things like making the World of Ruin and casually vaporizing cities. Making some clouds in the sky is not godhood... It makes you weaker than Storm from the X-Men.

Hell, Captain Planet could kick your ass! HAHAHAHAHAHA! *Light of Judgments Sephiroth's pathetic would-be god's ass*
    Actually wrong about that being a god...a god is absolute...like never going away like Sephiroth... an evil god yes would do that...and he brought pure geostigma from the 'clouds' thus he did cause 'world ruin' plus the meteor thing also caused 'world ruin'. He did cause the end of Midgar and causing 'clouds' at your will for them to appear is just as good.
    and it's a retcon because it changes even one single thing of the game...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default The Epilogue...

The dining establishment is in shambles... Several of the villains are being taken to a hospital while the rest remain and clean up the wreckage...

E. Palamecian: A CHOCOBO?!

Golbez: Yes, a chocobo destroyed this place and beat Kefka, Sephiroth, and Gilgamesh.

E. Palamecian: How? I was knocked out, give me the details at once!

Golbez: Well you see...

FLASHBACK (doo doo doo doo)

Gilgamesh: All right you two fashion freaks! It's time for me to finish this! SIX BLADES OF CHAOS!!!

Kefka: No way I'm going to be taken down by this sorry excuse for a villain! LIGHT OF JUDGEMENT!!!

Sephiroth: For once, I'm in agreement with you Kefka. METEOR!!!

Kefka and Gilgamesh's attacks collide and cancel each other out. Sephiroth is looking up in the sky. The two look at him. Meanwhile a chocobo wanders into the restaurant through one of the holes in the wall and begins to eat the food littered on the floor.

Sephiroth: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! In one week's time you'll be completely eradicated by my meteor!

Kefka and Gilgamesh: A week?....

Sephiroth: Yes, a week!

Kefka: A WEEK?! What kinda've lousy uber-god attack takes a week to completely be employed!

Sephiroth: Mine.

Kefka: Oh I am SO kicking your ass NOW!

Kefka walks over to Sephiroth but is blocked by the chocobo who wanders into his path to eat more scraps.

Kefka: Get out of my way!

Kefka kicks the chocobo out of the way and begins to get into a fist fight with Sephiroth. Gilgamesh watches as the yellow bird suddenly flashes gold...

Chocobo: WAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Everyone stops in their tracks as a maasive swirl of energy eminates from the golden chocobo. Suddenly, massive swarms of meteors begin to appear in the distant. It's apparent they are coming straight for them...

Gilgamesh: Oh smurf...

Kefka: See! That's how you summon meteors to strike down your enemies.

Sephiroth: Meh. Mine's bigger.

A bright flash and several rescue workers later...

END FLASHBACK! (dooo dooo dooo doo)

Golbez: ...and that's what happened.

E. Palamecia: But what of the three rogues?

Golbez points to the other side of the burning wreckage to see the three of them helping in the clean up.

Kefka: A chocobo? Beat me? I 'll never be able to live this down...

Sephiroth: Well, they were the nastiest creatures to fight in Final Fantasy Tactics. I don't really mind, after this I'm going to track down Cloud and do this and ...

Gilgamesh: It's sad what fangirls have done to him...

Kefka: Tell me about it. My fans keep insisting that I'm like the crazy of the crazys. For once, I would like to just sit home and pet a kitten. Maybe watch the weather channel...

Gilgamesh: Really?

Kefka: Really...

Gilgamesh: You know what we should do? We should crash the heroes' dinner party that's being held across town. Who's with me?!

Everyone: Yeah!

The End...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    The dining establishment is in shambles... Several of the villains are being taken to a hospital while the rest remain and clean up the wreckage...

E. Palamecian: A CHOCOBO?!

Golbez: Yes, a chocobo destroyed this place and beat Kefka, Sephiroth, and Gilgamesh.

E. Palamecian: How? I was knocked out, give me the details at once!

Golbez: Well you see...

FLASHBACK (doo doo doo doo)

Gilgamesh: All right you two fashion freaks! It's time for me to finish this! SIX BLADES OF CHAOS!!!

Kefka: No way I'm going to be taken down by this sorry excuse for a villain! LIGHT OF JUDGEMENT!!!

Sephiroth: For once, I'm in agreement with you Kefka. METEOR!!!

Kefka and Gilgamesh's attacks collide and cancel each other out. Sephiroth is looking up in the sky. The two look at him. Meanwhile a chocobo wanders into the restaurant through one of the holes in the wall and begins to eat the food littered on the floor.

Sephiroth: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! In one week's time you'll be completely eradicated by my meteor!

Kefka: A WEEK?! What kinda've lousy uber-god attack takes a week to completely be employed!

Kefka walks over to Sephiroth but is blocked by the chocobo who wanders into his path to eat more scraps.

Kefka: Get out of my way!

Kefka kicks the chocobo out of the way and begins to get into a fist fight with Sephiroth. Gilgamesh watches as the yellow bird suddenly flashes gold...

Chocobo: WAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Everyone stops in their tracks as a maasive swirl of energy eminates from the golden chocobo. Suddenly, massive swarms of meteors begin to appear in the distant. It's apparent they are coming straight for them...

Gilgamesh: Oh smurf...

Kefka: See! That's how you summon meteors to strike down your enemies.

Sephiroth: Meh. Mine's bigger.

A bright flash and several rescue workers later...

END FLASHBACK! (dooo dooo dooo doo)

Golbez: ...and that's what happened.

E. Palamecia: But what of the three rogues?

Golbez points to the other side of the burning wreckage to see the three of them helping in the clean up.

Kefka: A chocobo? Beat me? I 'll never be able to live this down...

Sephiroth: Well, they were the nastiest creatures to fight in Final Fantasy Tactics. I don't really mind, after this I'm going to track down Cloud and do this and ...

Gilgamesh: It's sad what fangirls have done to him...

Kefka: Tell me about it. My fans keep insisting that I'm like the crazy of the crazys. For once, I would like to just sit home and pet a kitten. Maybe watch the weather channel...

Gilgamesh: Really?

Kefka: Really...

Gilgamesh: You know what we should do? We should crash the heroes' dinner party that's being held across town. Who's with me?!

Everyone: Yeah!

The End...

Well, remember, Sephiroth (or any one actually) can only summon Meteor with the Black Materia. The story is kinda good...but what happened with Meteor..it's still to fall since Holy wasn't summoned....ahhhhh...no..Sephiroth will win...noooooo!!!! It's too easy.... Oh, and Sephiroth uses his sword....remember that...unless your against One Winged Angel...ahhhhhh!!!!!! Overkill!!!
    Last edited by OneWingedAngelSephiroth91; 02-20-2007 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Because I will it

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Choco meteor FTW!!!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Sephiroth is looking up in the sky. The two look at him. Meanwhile a chocobo wanders into the restaurant through one of the holes in the wall and begins to eat the food littered on the floor.

LOL
    I loved this! You are so funny Wolf Kanno, you allways make me laugh!

I want more.