Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: great idea for KHIII

how about CAPCOM[Devil May Cry/Onimusha/Street Fighter] and SQUARE ENIX
    The new style, Yazoo style!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaxun View Post
    how about CAPCOM[Devil May Cry/Onimusha/Street Fighter] and SQUARE ENIX
    First thing I thought of when you said Capcom was having Resident Evil characters in Kingdom Hearts. A very stupid thought, I know. But wouldn't Devil May Cry and Onimusha be a bit too "up there" for a KH game? The ESRB rating alone would make a lot of fans scream if they saw it in KH.

so everyone knows, I believe pixar is no longer in cahoots with disney, therefore no ghibli for disney. But yeah, I don't like that many disney worlds, especially in the games. There are exceptions but tarzan eww, aladdin, enough of that! Neverland needs less pirate ship. But Tron was extremely wicked and so was timeless river. Beauty and the beast was good too. But spirited away would be great. Fight monsters in the bathhouse YEAH

I hope they don't do Capcom since I'm not into them. Now, if they did more Nintendo stuff, that would be cool. I love Super Mario RPG. So, if they did something else like that, that'd be cool. One world would be the mushroom kingdom, next would be Hyrule. Although, that would probably work better not as a KH game, but as, you know, one game with one franchise. I think the Studio Ghibli characters and worlds in a KH game would be a great move.

I think it would sort of go with the trend of worlds. In the first KH, the worlds were mostly lighthearted, but in the 2nd KH, the worlds sort of averaged out to be middle-hearted if that's a word. Like the Pirates of the Carribean world wasn't like the Little Mermaid world, probably the only really lighthearted world in the game. Studio Ghibli worlds would follow that trend more or less.