Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach the anime

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

110, actually. That's when the non-filler begins. 111 is certifiably awesome though.

Also, we don't allow linking to sites that allow for the illegal downloads of anime. I've removed the link, let's not do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by JKTrix View Post
    Hey, the mod souls are cool. Bleach's short filler was better than Naruto's.

Bleach is definitely back to awesome now. IN fact, D.A.F.H., you can skip straight to 111, you won't be missing anything important.
    yeah im on 84 lol and well i'll get there in time i dont want to like skip nothing even if it is rubish

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    No sir, I don't like it.
    I love the nostalgia that line gave me. You sir win my heart.

And bleach is good, definately worth the Watch. Chad's my favorite. And Kon.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    No sir, I don't like it.
    I love the nostalgia that line gave me. You sir win my heart.

And bleach is good, definately worth the Watch. Chad's my favorite. And Kon.
    i have to say ichigo,dark ichigo,Chad,kon and the shop keeper and the kids lol that little boy keept pissing me off he keeps hitting his sister. but i know for a fact that she could kill him wiht out trying. rememebr what she ddi to ichigo when they tryd to get his soul reaper powers back. i was like woooooooooooooooooooooooow

Bleach is a pretty awesome series. Has a very complicating plot developing and has some nice uses of plot twists and isn't always overly predictable, and has some definitely nice villains progressing. Especially the main bad guy, I loved how they introduced him, in my opinion the most geniusly thought out introduction for a villain ever.

Though I liked the fillers, I thought it had some nice moments. But yeah the main story is much better then the filler was.
    This space intentionally left blank.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> It has some neat battles and characters like most of the shonen series, all their jokes are pretty lame though, Kon was kind of funny but it doesnt make me laugh anymore..
    The filler was interesting in the beginning with the mod souls but the whole bounto stuff was very crappy..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

I still need to get back to watching. I stopped at the filler after my brain started feeling like it was going to implode ._. the mod soul thing in the beginning was probably the best part of it.

When I saw the title of this, a flicker of hope that someone had made a +Anima thread came to me. But it was quickly stamped out as I remembered it had the word Bleach in it.

Then I became very sad, because one little misspelling had given me false hope =/

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

VG Cats

It makes a little more sense if you remember this comic.

Edit: Does this site have something against VG cats or something? Anyway, go to their site to see a Bleach related comic.