Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach the anime

Default Bleach the anime

any one see any of the bleach ep's lol i think there worth seeing so far im on ep 82 lol

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

No sir, I don't like it.

i think it's pretty good i love dark ichigo lol naruto's ok i guess lol but he sometimes pissis me off and annoys me how stupid he can be. i get embaresd for him lol

Relics of Anima are worthless unless they are aligned with their corresponding Animus.

What is this.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I read the manga first chapter thinamajig cos' krissy sent it to me. :o It was okay. Someone send me more stuff. Not necessarily Bleach. xD

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

bleach can be funny sometimes lol i laughd lol

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moved to the Lounge.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Aemilius Blight View Post
    Relics of Anima are worthless unless they are aligned with their corresponding Animus.

What is this.
    Or in the case of Rico Banderas, they're still worthless.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Bleach sux, kthnx.

*laundry joke*

Never seen the show.

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Bleach is fine. It's a shonen anime, in fact it stems from the same family as Naruto and Yu Gi Oh and One Piece and Dragon Ball... etc. Not the deepest stuff to think about, but it's not supposed to be.

As far as Shonen anime/manga go, Bleach is pretty good. It does not suck. The story setup is quite imaginative and interesting. Even if you don't usually like that kind of 'senseless fighting' show (which it isn't), Bleach stands out.

Also, probably not too wise to go talking about 'I've seen up to 82'. It's been licensed for almost a year now, shortly before ep 68 aired in Japan. It's unlikely that people will come harrassing you about it, but the less you talk about it online the longer you should be able to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by JKTrix View Post
    Bleach is fine. It's a shonen anime, in fact it stems from the same family as Naruto and Yu Gi Oh and One Piece and Dragon Ball... etc. Not the deepest stuff to think about, but it's not supposed to be.

As far as Shonen anime/manga go, Bleach is pretty good. It does not suck. The story setup is quite imaginative and interesting. Even if you don't usually like that kind of 'senseless fighting' show (which it isn't), Bleach stands out.

Also, probably not too wise to go talking about 'I've seen up to 82'. It's been licensed for almost a year now, shortly before ep 68 aired in Japan. It's unlikely that people will come harrassing you about it, but the less you talk about it online the longer you should be able to enjoy it.
    lol it's all on youtube and you can also dl from <!--bleachportal.net--> site removed lol but i use youtube

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Angel From Heaven View Post
    lol it's all on youtube and you can also dl from *JKSNIP* lol but i use youtube
    'lol' You missed my point. Like I said 'lol', don't talk about it 'lol' because it 'lol' can be removed if the right(wrong? LOL) people see it.

In fact, it's probably against the rules to even talk about where to download this stuff, so watch it.
    Last edited by JKTrix; 01-30-2007 at 05:50 PM. Reason: still had link in my quote, removed mahself

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I like Bleach. I started watching the anime again since the filler ended. God did the filler suck(stopped around episode 78ish).

I read the manga and the anime follows it pretty damn close to perfect...although not now because we have those damn filler mod souls hanging around.

Quote Originally Posted by JKTrix View Post
    'lol' You missed my point. Like I said 'lol', don't talk about it 'lol' because it 'lol' can be removed if the right(wrong? LOL) people see it.
    Best us of lol ever!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Hey, the mod souls are cool. Bleach's short filler was better than Naruto's.

Bleach is definitely back to awesome now. IN fact, D.A.F.H., you can skip straight to 111, you won't be missing anything important.