Thread: Map of Giruvegan

Default Map of Giruvegan

I know someone has it, and has posted it before, can I get a link or attachment please?

Edit: And as long as I'm making a thread, where can I get hastega?

Edit2: Nevermind!!! I found one!

http://www.m4lu.de/ff12maps/greatcrystalhires.jpg

But still, where do I get hastega? x.x
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 01-31-2007 at 11:37 PM.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Giruvegan or the great Crystal ?

here goes Giruvegan

Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

I meant Great Crystal x.x;;

I shoulda been more specific sorry.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

look at ffx12maps.com or gamefaq for the great crystal
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

you get hastega in the estersand i believe, after you do the pharos mission

Ok thanks guys, I got hastega, I'm in the great crystal at level 59, but every single chest I'm uncovering just has a knot of rust in it. I have that diamond armlet thingy equiped on my main charicter..but I'm not getting the good stuff. Whats going on?

i think like 90% of the time you get a knot of rust if it's not gil, leaving you with a 10% chance of getting the cool stuff. sometimes you don't need the diamond armlet to get badass stuff, i.e. zodiac spear

Woot, ok, thanks again, I finaly got excalibur for Vaan ^_^

New problem, I'm after the mark Gilgamesh aka mysterious swordsman, but I can't get past antlion's den and get deeper into the mine, where do I find the site 11key?

I checked the beach in the estersand where that woman say things have a habbit of washing ashore, because the boy said he droped it in the ocean, but no luck. However, that made me notice theres still a bunch of people missing on the north shore that I need to find too, whats up with that?

Oh, and I joygasmed when gilgamesh showed up, and then I did it again when he pulled out a buster sword....fanboy heaven <3
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 02-02-2007 at 11:54 PM.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

First go to Niray's house and talk to the kid you saved.

Then, at the Phon Coast, look for a man by the rocky area, "Fallen something" and there will be a shiny spot next to him and thats the key.

Take the West most area (Lhusu Mines) and go north to Gilgamesh 2.(there will be a Blue Crystal right in front of the area you fight him.) He's way harder than his first form so be careful.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Ah! Thank you soooo much! I found the key, faught my way to Gilgamesh, and completely owned his arse at level 61. But then he left a sword behind, and I'm thinking I was supposed to take it or something? But it wouldn't let me, I could only examine it. Then he took it back when I left Q.Q Was I supposed to do something with that sword?

Oh, also, one last question, how do I get my charicters to weild two weapons at once like Reddas?

you cant, your characters can only wield one weapon, readdas is special because hes a guest, and oyu cant change his wepons

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Come join the FF8 Hangman! Made Possible by.... me!

And I thought you'd be able to take the sword too, but you can't...I don't understand why, though.