Thread: Doga's Artifact

Default Doga's Artifact

okay.... i have sold all 3 items and now i need to sell doga's artifact.. but the problem is it wont show up at the auctioner..

can anyone help me with this i am on disk 3 about to go to isphen's castle

^thanks Endless^

why do you need to sell doga's artifact?

I think (if you have the gil for it) if you buy the other items again, it will improve your chances of seeing doga's artifact in the next auction, though I'm not sure since I can't remember having any trouble finding the artifact. If you're looking for the magical fingertip, I waited until returning from Terra, and on my next trip to the auction house the mag. fing. was in the first auction.

Wow, I was probably no help at all. That should be worthy of some reward, right? Anyway, the gurus will probably have much to say as soon as they log in....good luck.

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah, the only things I know that makes Doga's Artifact not show up is having it in your inventory, or other things being sold that "blocks" Doga's Artifact from showing up.

If you need money, the easiest way (in my opinion) is to buy the Thief Gloves, equip Master Thief, Bandit and Steal Gil, and go out and steal some Ethers and Phoenix Pinions (both sold for 1000 gil a piece). You may also want to have Quina in your party for his/her Millionaire ability.

is it not one of the 4 items to sell to get the magical finger tip?

and if i give the magical fingertip to the guy in daguero *sp* then i get the exalibur?

^thanks Endless^

so um is anyone going to answer my question????

how do i get the doga's artifact to appear at the auctioner?

^thanks Endless^

Quote Originally Posted by Master Vivi View Post
    so um is anyone going to answer my question????

how do i get the doga's artifact to appear at the auctioner?
    so um, be patient. Nobody is sitting in front of the computer waiting for you to post a question.

If you have any of the other key items from the auction in your inventory, try selling them in front of the cafe (outside, before entering the synthesis shop.) There are two guys walking around here who will buy them. Refuse their first offer and they will bump it up once.

Also, the guy on your side of the counter in the synth. shop will buy one of the items, but he will only offer you one price- so take it.

Return to the auction, and you should see your precious artifact appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Vivi
    is it not one of the 4 items to sell to get the magical finger tip?

and if i give the magical fingertip to the guy in daguero *sp* then i get the exalibur?
    It is, but you don't sell the items, you just keep all of them in your inventory. If you have all of the other items, and the M. fingertip doesn't show up, you might try re-selling the items, then re-buying them again.

Just to make sure: Have you talked to the guy in Daguerro? And has he mentioned the magical fingertip?

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."