Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G! SPOILERS

Default G! SPOILERS

If you haven't finished Dirge of Cerberus, better not read this, ok? Trust me, it will ruin your satisfying ending.

I've finished DoC already, and don't understand about G (He is so suddenly appear <it seems so for me>). Somebody said that I should collect information about G on the net, but I don't have much time to do that, so does anybody could explain about him? anything you know, please............. :mog:

Genesis. He was seen in the secret ending and will be a character in the upcoming Crisis Core for PSP. It is rumored that he is Sephiroth's brother, but if that turns out to be true, I am boycotting all Square-Enix products.
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

--Chancellor Palpatine

Final Fantasy VIII: The Lionheart. Book one of my novelization.

"Being a hero is not what will save you, Squall Leonhart. You are searching for the wrong treasure."

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Genesis is a product of a similar experiment as Sephiroth's, but instead of JENOVA cells they used stagnant Mako. Genesis' experiment may have even been a prequel to Sephiroth's...kind of like a test.

I haven't heard anything about him being Sephiroth's brother, but he is probably one of the few people Sephiroth would take seriously in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalChance View Post
    but he is probably one of the few people Sephiroth would take seriously in a fight.
    What i heard about the new trailer, is that Sephiroth blocked sword attacks of both Angeal and Genesis in the same time, and then smiled.

And Genesis live in the same town of Angeal if i remember well, and he like to read poetry.

Leader of deepground? something like that.
    George 'G-lamb' Lambert<span style="font-family: &quot;lucida grande&quot;,tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: #555555; text-decoration: none;">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</span>Create your badge

<3 G3ORGE Loves Klauski <3 -->

I haven't seen any trailers for CC. Got any links?

Quote Originally Posted by FinalChance View Post
    I haven't seen any trailers for CC. Got any links?
    This is the old trailer:
    http://61.195.57.11/members/special/...F7CC_Movie.swf

The new trailer(where Sephiroth, Angeal and Genesis fight) is not avaliable yet, but the description of that scene from people that watched it, is what i told you.

translation please?

So if I can see clearly then Zacks master type guy is called Angeal and Genesis was the guy at the end of the trailer. Who is Angeal and whats with the one wings?

Quote Originally Posted by Magus of Zeal View Post
    translation please?

So if I can see clearly then Zacks master type guy is called Angeal and Genesis was the guy at the end of the trailer. Who is Angeal and whats with the one wings?
    http://www.adventchildren.net/fullst..._from=&ucat=37&

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

why cant it just be sephi with the whole one wing thing?i mean, "one-winged angel" kind of suggests something, why have some other people with one wing?!

I am not a man

hehe and theres supposed to be a guy with 1 ANGEL wing in it too lol
    George 'G-lamb' Lambert<span style="font-family: &quot;lucida grande&quot;,tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: #555555; text-decoration: none;">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</span>Create your badge

Quote Originally Posted by Lady of the sheep View Post
    why cant it just be sephi with the whole one wing thing?i mean, "one-winged angel" kind of suggests something, why have some other people with one wing?!
    Because Nomura is a tit.
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

--Chancellor Palpatine

Final Fantasy VIII: The Lionheart. Book one of my novelization.

"Being a hero is not what will save you, Squall Leonhart. You are searching for the wrong treasure."

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by G3ORGE View Post
    hehe and theres supposed to be a guy with 1 ANGEL wing in it too lol
    There are three people with one wing now ^.^
    (SPOILER)From the Crisis core trailer and DoC we see that Angeal (or whatever his name will be) is going to have 1 white wing, G has a black wing on the opposite shoulder of AC Sephiroth and obvious FFVII and AC Sephiroth has a wing.

dont cloud have 1 in KH2?

Quote Originally Posted by G3ORGE View Post
    dont cloud have 1 in KH2?
    Never played KH, but i think it was only in KH1. But that doesn't mater, because KH is not cannon anyway.