Thread: DBZ Budokai 3 help

Default DBZ Budokai 3 help

I just found all seven Dragon Balls in Story Mode with Teen Gohan, exactly what can I do with them?

Wish for stuff. Have you finished his story mode yet? I think you have to finish the story mode before you can do anything with them.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

The balls are inert.

(SPOILER)I don't know. Why not play with your balls? What about your Power Level, is it greater than 8999?
    There is no signature here. Move along.

What exactly do I get for collecting all of them? Do I unlock something rare with them or something?

Breakthrough capsules (all of a characters moves in one giant capsule), voice tests, or armour.

Does the breakthrough capsule apply to any character I choose or only with the character I found them with?

It's either the character you found it with or a random character with a story mode. It's been a while. After you get the breakthrough capsule for everyone with a story mode, you can start collecting them for characters without story modes.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

If I remember correctly, you can either get a character-exclusive equipment capsule, a sound test for that character, or that character's breakthrough capsule. To get the Breakthrough capsules for characters without a story mode, you first need to buy everybody's ultimate attack from the store for 50,000 zenie each, then buy each character's Breakthrough for 150,000 zenie each.