Thread: A Little Glitch I Found!

A Little Glitch I Found!

In the DS version of Final Fantasy III (if my friend arcanedude34 hasn't already said this) but I found a way (accidentially) to duplicate items (very useful for elixers, phoenix downs, anarctic wind, etc.). First, make sure the item you want to duplicate is on the top row of the item list. Then get into a battle. In battle press items and when you have the cursor over the item you want to duplicate you press A (or the button that's to the right) and the directional "up" button and if you do this correctly this will duplicate your item.
    Young and Stupid, left wide open. Hearts are wasted, lives are broken.

[xander]Maximum sig height is 250 pixels. ~ your friendly neighbourhood Cid's Knight.[/xander]

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, this is a well known trick. But good job on discovering it by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    Yes, this is a well known trick. But good job on discovering it by yourself.
    Oh.... whoops....
    Young and Stupid, left wide open. Hearts are wasted, lives are broken.

[xander]Maximum sig height is 250 pixels. ~ your friendly neighbourhood Cid's Knight.[/xander]

I already said it >_<

Have a back up file ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Have a back up file ready.
    It really doesn't matter. Thehodgepodge and I have sort of a... curse. A curse that causes us to delete or save over our farthest files in Final Fantasy games (sometimes its our memory cards' faults >_<). No matter how many files we have, none of them will last.

Files Lost-
    Me- FFVII, FFX and FFVa
    Hodge- FFI, FFIX and FFIII

You want a glitch? Play Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing ! That game is a glitch.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void