Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: TiMsTeR's sigs

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

TiMsTeR_Of_hEaVeN - I think your Shiva one is the best so far, from this page. Easy on the eye, nice colours. Just a bit overly large for my personal tastes

The latest - coca cola text! XD I find the lights look a bit like an overused flare lens type effect but I like the swirly stuff going on faintly in the background. Maybe you could limit the lights to one edge or corner.. Also with all those effects everywhere I think its hard for you to make that text stand out no matter what you do to it.

I'd suggest moving the keyblade up and to the left maybe, or getting a larger section of it. Taking away the effect except from some of the right side. Then you can hopefully see your text and make it a bit more simple.

At the moment it hurts the eye a bit. But as I say some of the stuff going on looks good, just try and make it a bit more subtle?
    rawr

thanks for the tips, get right on it
    here's another one, very simple (to be honest i didn't really have any ideas on what to do with it but i'm thinking of changing it a bit so it has more edge, though not as much as the previous , and adding ONE effect, and maybe removing the tree branches from tifas face... not sure i want to add a border though... i don't care too much for borders...)
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

Rarrrrrr that's GANGSTA-keep it going Bluddd!!!!
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Thanks, BTW made some changes...

I think that these are WAAAY better than the others, and i actually only grayscaled it by accident but i thought it looked awesome so i decided to show that too. Anyway comments are always appreciated, as well as compliments
    Last edited by Timster; 03-16-2007 at 10:02 PM.

Blog Entries

The text is the best one! Hmmmm maybe you overreacted with the sparkle brushes Maybe you should have put a shadow with the fuzy circles you know around the cloud and aeris

new sig !

comments anyone?

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh, so pretty! I love how you have blended the images and have that nice effect but you kept it simple! The border is pretty too! The text is a little hard to read but its the best so far
    rawr

here's a new one, not as good as the last one and i'm thinking of deleting the text to the left, it's funny but not that well made, but all right sig in my opinion...

but i'm more interested in hearing your opinions than writing mine so talk away

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

The ladies one was cool but Tifa didn't seem to fit into the heroine theme, Id've said that Aeris was the heroine of FFVII. But then again, it could just be the alive ones

Rikkus cool but I dont like the gradient or the font of the caption.
    jkhkjg

yeah i was just waiting for someone to say that i should exchange tifa for aeris, and to be completely honest i tried to fit aeris in too, but it got all cluttered up so i decided to only use tifa, although i love the way aeris looks in AC and really wanted to use a pic of her. BTW i said the ladies (not heroines i was very careful not to use that word...), and well i could've put lulu eiko rikku selphie quistis yuffie (eeh..Quina?) etc. instead of any of the ones in the pic...

and yeah the text ruins it all... i'm deleting it now...

EDIT:there we go...
    Last edited by Timster; 03-20-2007 at 06:03 PM.

here's my latest work, kinda felt bad that aeris wasn't in "the ladies" sig, so i made her a sig of her own , a bit simple but it has a nice feeling to it in my opinion

Edit: well i've managed to make a new sig before anyone has commented (hurry up will you !)

i actually wanted to make one of just alexander, but i decided to just use his wings... haven't found a good pic of alexander (just him preferably, many pics contain bahamut) so if anyone has a tip of where i can find one i'd really appreciate it, or if you have one already i can look at that too...
    Last edited by Timster; 03-20-2007 at 08:25 PM.

OMGzorz, the Aeris sig is lovelove!

AW THNX

Blog Entries

Your last one is great! How the hell do you put the text with so many colours?

which text do you mean???